Sneaker thread

sneaker noob here, need your advice (i posted in the cop thread but no one responded)
i don't have sneaker taste so i always opted for a more safe option and wore stansmiths and gazelles, but now i want to try something else. some nb look ok, but they are everywhere, so i lurked for similiar and found picrelated. is it ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

payless.com/kangaroos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NB is everywhere, so is Saucony ok?

In 2016 Saucony is just as cringy hipster as NB
Tired, overexposed

>Tired, overexposed
well, i am not a burger, so probably don't see it that often.

what can you reccomend?

shat onyou

Is this from the cringe thread?

>cop?

lmao i bought these
>massive regret
>cant be bothered returning
>compromise by forcing myself they are high tier effay
>existenial dread

Those look like the shoes they sell at Walmart mart

they are not that bad

no the guy you're replying to, but I am a spic and I have trouble understanding your post.

Does the separate 'mart' implies is even shittier? cheers brah

>asos

leave

return them and get literally anything else

op here, gibe me answers

get the gel lyte v instead

i keep thinking about getting these off ln-cc but i feel like i might as well just save up for a pair of y-3s that i actually really want, not just ones i like that are on sale

Sole looks like a butt plug.

is asics any less exposed?

I like those, OP.

The fact that people on this board buy Ramones and fake Kanyes should be reason to ignore their stance on shoe brands. Buying something you don't see a lot of people wearing that you actually dig is a thousand times better than buying whatever this board hypes. Trusting your instincts is the first step in developing taste and personal style.

An opinion like is what teens sound like. Learn to spot teens and disregard them.

bump

actually they are interesting

I'm strongly considering getting an uncaged pair of ultra boosts.

I know they are a bit overplayed, but I've got a pair of normal ones and they are the comfiest shoes I've ever worn.

Otherwise, I'd consider the pure boost ZG but the sole looks pretty shit on them.

Opinions?

These are my favorite sneaker of all time.

Ok, serious question. Do you people actually where this shit? With pants? This seems like some shit my 16 year old brother from Indiana and my 50 year old uncle from Greece wear. Where i live it's boots only, be it combat, desert, etc. etc. The only sneakers are hi-tops.

People wear these to run; wearing them with pants just makes me think of someone who works in retail.

Not even trying to hate, but I don't see this shit anywhere, and I'm somewhat thankful.

When I'm not at work, I mostly just wear streetwear stuff so yeah I just bang out in my sneakers with jeans or khakis. You definitely can't be a nerdy looking white guy and pull of sneakers.

Haha sounds like you live in a fly over state

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Leave Your House More

then you've either never left your house or just straight up lying trying to sound like some enlightened being
either way kys

with jeans/pants
i'd love to wear boots all year but it's hot in summer

jesus christ that look is so cringey. please tell me that's not you. those sunglasses especially.

that's some random Veeky Forumsggot in saucony from google

and even he gets the pussy

nah bitches like that just want page views and likes. trust me. used to date a bitch like that.

I work in a large office building and my department meets with clients often, so everyone I interact with is dressed to the nines at all times. The only people I see like that who aren't waiters are the arab dudes that probably do CS.

If you can afford it I'd get the boosts though I guess youll have some overlap with your normal boosts. I haven't tried on the caged ultraboosts so I can't really compare the comfort.

You all realize pic related are the correct answer right?

My nigga.

Are the originals of the same quality? I don't like the tongue on these that muh

I love Gazelles, good shoe to own I think. Gel Lyte V are super comfy. I also have a pair of Air Max 90 but the quality is a bit dodgy, fucking enormous glue stains on the suede near the midsole. The Sauconys you posted are pretty nice though, I don't think you'd be fucking up if you bought them.

Those look like you're wearing soccer shoes and the shin pads all-in-one.

Are New Balance 420's meme shoes and/or worthy of picking up?
I tried on 696's at Urban Outfitters once and they were the comfiest shoes I ever had on my feet tbqh.

What are your opinions on Jordan Eclipses?

whats the best place to buy shoes online in canada? i need dress shoes and some nice casual ones

Jordan = Nigger shoes

>he doesn't tuck in the tongue

>not getting the whites

Saucony is for Asians but you'll be a solid 4-5 years ahead of the trend.

Honestly they're not terrible. Like they're not fantastic, but there are much worse shoes you could have bought

Looking for affordable black hightop sneakers. Any advice?

chuck taylor ii

These are nice but I'm not sure about the quality ; some have tried ?

copped these today lol

$65 @ nordstrom rack, I kinda had to

Who else is copping?

Nike free runs will always be my favorite t b h

Can some one pls post some fits with chuck taylors. Ik they match everything but i just want some inspo.

I wanna be comfy but I don't like the running shoe look, too busy or chunky most of the time

Should I cop these? I'm like 90% sure I want these but i'd like to know what you think

ma negro

they look ug to me honestly

gray shoes shouldn't exist

I bought a pair of chuck 2s. I'm a 11.5 in vans classics, so I tried an 11 in the chucks. I thought they looked kind of long on my feet, so I tried a 10.5. They fit a bit snug, but I'm hoping they will stretch a bit in the width. They guy at the store told me they would give a bit. Does anyone have experience with these things stretching?

Ordered the all white ones online and they made my size 9.5 seem like 11 or something it was crazy. Returned them the next day.

990 OG

I work in a store, help me out

I'd go for the green orange ones

where the fuck can you buy white ultraboosts

Where to cop? I looked up JJJJound but it's just a blog. Or maybe I'm a moron

dad shoes

I've been wondering about that too, what color you looking at?

>he's never tried boost

lmao

If my feet 'breaks' the silhouette of the shoes on the sides it means it's too small, right?
I was unsure of the size and only realized it after the purchase.

You could try getting a wider size, not longer

should I ?

that snakeskin lookin bullshit ruins it

or this?

but this is the good part and the sole..
this one looks interesting..

these are kinda nice actually. just way too expensive

I've been trying to decide on what to buy for some suede, casual running shoes, since the sambas that I currently wear are on their last legs, and I always come back to these.

Thoughts on copping these?

Honestly I'm not sure about other anons, but I personally think those are utterly disgusting. since a when does RL even do sneakers? But hey, judging by other replies people won't really hold it against you. Still, I think they're dogshit.

You're literally lying or you don't know shit. The tech industry and west coast in general is KNOWN for people rolling into work in tshirts, jeans, and sneakers. Maybe if you work in PR and only know people in outward facing positions then you might not see a lot of it. Even then, walking on the street you should see other styles. Basically, you're an idiot.

Oooh this, favorite I've seen in this thread. Get a different color though.

they don't have it. only this neon red. It is the special chinese new year tubular x. =/

and i got a good price for it.. but i also think it will be too bright and difficult to match with clothes.

pretty sure you are going to shit on me now but I do like Osiris shoes. This one is cool, i don't care that fur might be faggy.

Gum bottom or white bottom?

w2c? or model name?

those are literal shoes for babies.

how to be Veeky Forums :
step 1 : wear black jeans and t shirt
step 2: wear the most obscure sneakers you can find

Gum

rick owens

Would cop

literally 574s without NB branding

payless.com/kangaroos/

which set should i get? please respond

shoes are horrible esp. #2
sneakers are also shitty, but #1 is better

sorry i meant to say no faggots can respond to my post, thanks

full on straight here

all 4 shoes are fucking garbage

tell me what country you live in and your price range and i'll find you 1 brown leather dress shoe and 1 dark grey sneaker that will both be better than the utter shit you just posted

and if it HAS to be one of those, choose set 1 hands down

not after the new movie