How do you feel now that the niggers have taken over fashion and are way better dressed than you?

How do you feel now that the niggers have taken over fashion and are way better dressed than you?

that would be a good question if it were actually true

jesus christ rick is such a fucking joke0

did he break both his legs or something?

homie needs to shave

daily reminder to ignore all effay posts

Looks like he's wearing blood pressure monitors and has creepily long fingernails.

I remember this

if white people didnt enslave black people

you would be wiping your ass with your hand right now

wow never thought of it that way, slavery was totally worth it for the toilet paper

kys

-shit covered hands

Man I talk shit about the ramones being ugly but holy fuck those are next level bad

pic related what rick needs to do ASAP

wtf are those shoes ??? is it even real ??? can someone really wants to produce such crap ???

neo Veeky Forums

kill yourselves plebs

Normies please leave this board

>imagine believing this

haha normies ... I am just someone with taste.

>imagine denying this

black people are disgusting creatures. you should be thankful white people domesticated you

black people suck

Fashion stoped being cool 4 years ago when posers and niggers started trying to flex and feel above their sub middle class peers by the rags they were TOLD to buy by people like me, fucking slaves lmao
Fashion boards stoped being active 2 or 3 years ago when cool people left and the plebs started flexing and namedropping like uneducated niggers among themselves.
Hey plebs, keep namedropping, instagraming, snapchatting and making uncool what is already very uncool (protip it's fashion) LOL

slavery is a myth. black people volunteered to work the fields

#woke

obscure and expensive does not automatically mean good

Fashion stoped being cool 4 years ago when posers and niggers started trying to flex and feel above their sub middle class peers by the rags they were TOLD to buy by people like me, fucking slaves lmao
Fashion boards stoped being active 2 or 3 years ago when cool people left and the plebs started flexing and namedropping like uneducated niggers among themselves.
Hey plebs, keep namedropping, instagraming, snapchatting and making uncool what is already very uncool (protip it's fashion) LOL

that nigga be recyclin n shit

Hey plebs, keep namedropping, instagraming, snapchatting and making uncool what is already very uncool (protip it's fashion) LOL.

Fashion stoped being cool 4 years ago when posers and niggers started trying to flex and feel above their sub middle class peers by the rags they were TOLD to buy by people like me, fucking slaves lmao.

>white people were so fucking lazy they traveled across the world to get someone else to do work for them

lmao

>black people picked cotton for 400 years
>because we told them to

No bigger embarassment

Black people have always been effay unless they wear LV and other shit

So does ur mom

Then why are you still here, you must be one of the posers and faggots of this board.LOL

>>>
> Anonymous 07/29/16(Fri)16:50:18 No.11568490▶
>File: 1469083903509.png (44 KB, 603x290)
>
They also created nigcore which is lot less Veeky Forums than even white trash. Nigcore is trending on ebay and aliexpress where you can buy cheap mesh and cut out dresses that look like underwear. Not only hot girls are wearing these, keep that in mind

I bet the average black chick doesn't look that good in a dress like that
#nigcore

>nobody has called out this bait yet

I just want to say that just flexing name brands isn't stylish. I'd rather wear all offbrand shit and look good than wear all rick or preme and look like a hype beast faggot. fuck hype beasts so much.

Fuck /pol/. They are ruining this fucking board.

So I told niggers to pick cotton....they actually did it the absolute mad men

grilling

Reminder that Only beta redditors who've been on the site less than a year hate /pol/

It is the other way around, edgy kids who have just heard about Veeky Forums think that being racist is the new cool thing. Even if there are some interesting ideas, most of that shit there is just shouting "nigger", posting Trump or Hitler memes/pictures/jokes. It gets tiring after few days

/pol/ is on every board, Veeky Forums is just full of retards who feed them the most

This

this.

/r/Veeky Forums kiddies need to leave

Very disappointed in Veeky Forums and people in general.
Racism isnt effay at all and it shows how immature and insecure you are as a person. Every race has important contributions to our society today and if you cant see that then you definitely don't belong on this board or in functioning society in general.

>tfw come to Veeky Forums
>post /pol/ thread
>exit tab

who /mischievous/ here?

lol yeah true

R/madlads?

yeah slavery was awesome

More from the guy OP posted

this, youre all fucking pathetic

Osiris has been killin it

people think Veeky Forums is racist because it is and has been for more than a decade

leftist faggots like you only started coming to th board past 2008 or so when it started getting popular

Lol saved this. Fucking great

go be poor somewhere else my taste is flawless

ye this nigga better

if white people didn't enslave black people

blacks would have died out due to being a genetic dead end

It was always ironic in the past just like how everyone used to call each other faggots.
is right.
overtime we got this reputation due to /b/'s exploits as the internet version of the salty spitoon.
Soon enough edgy kiddies and actual racists started flocking here thinking it was their echochamber/safespace.
Old Veeky Forums was a decent place once you recognized what ironic shitposting was.

you guys are just hating bc youre broke

btfo

this reads like copypasta to me for some reason

This board has always been pretty racist, but the daily 'which race is effay?' 'Which race mix is most effay?' Threads get boring as fuck.

i make like 70% of them. its funny causing race wars between /pol/tard, negros and cucks

the 3 most insecure groups on this website. Veeky Forums is the second best board to shit post on Veeky Forums after /pol/

Absolute madman

The thing is, most 'fashionable' black guys' style revolves entirely around flashiness. Its all about wearing really bold items and showing off wealth - be that a rare Supreme tee, a Louis Vuitton belt or Rick Owens shoes - at the end of the day, its never actually about style or fashion.

hehe ur so cool man !!!!!!!

found one of the losers who spent the last 2 days in one of my threads arguing politics on a fashion board hahahahhaha

must be the life of the party with a huge dick and a well paying job

I cant fucking get over those shoes.

>getting the cheapest of discounted rick
Those shoes cost like 200 bucks, and that whole fit is shit

> the niggers
when will you americans learn. this one thing is so old and needs to stop. it's almost as cancerous as religions

You must be pretty euphoric. :^)

To be fair the guy replying to him was worse

>It's Zara nigga you never heard of it

L
M
A
O

his nails are like that because he does lines lol

why did you spend that much money on a shirt with stars on it?

The simple fact is black people have the most important ingredient to be Veeky Forums. Confidence. None of you faggots have any.

>black people have the most important ingredient to be Veeky Forums. Confidence. None of you faggots have any
why do things have to be this way

They are ruining every board. It's like their containment chamber is filled and they are overflowing out.

wait... does he shave his legs and it goes unnoticed?