Effay /out/ inspo

/out/ inspo thread famalam, classic Patagonia for starters.

Going camping in Iceland this September. I need two GOAT outerwear fits. I'm mainly having issues finding decent pants.

Anyone know where you can get some good camo pattern pants? They should be warm but not insanely thick since I'll be wearing thermal pants anyway.

>inb4 muh wool guy

Check milsurpstores
In a minute i will link to milsurp clothing thread on k

Link

Milsurp's going to be your best bet probably.

Cheap (for the most part) and durable
Would recommend tailoring/getting it tailored though
Unless you're into really baggy stuff

>pic related: untailored

Tailored to a slim fit (probably best option if you plan on going hiking in them)

And lastly, skinny fit

if i see a guy in camo when i'm out hiking, ESPECIALLY milsurp, i always assume he's working an illegal grow or gold claim, a poacher, an off-grid doomsday prepper type, or basic rapist/murderer. best case scenario is he's just a licensed hunter.

it's unnerving enough encountering another person in the middle of nowhere. milsurp will elicit only the worst assumptions about you,

From the milsurp thread vising you guys, please quit it with the fear mongering. Someone wearing camo while innawoods should be more afraid of you than you are of them, because you'll be the type to call the cops on some fag who's just trying to enjoy the /out/doors. I half expected SOME of the Veeky Forumsgs to be more liberal than others, talking about "muh scarry camos/military" and to each his own, but this is just insane.

You really wouldn't think that someone dressed in what is wearing is out to get you, right?

Christ. If you do, buddy, you're got your own issues. We have a fuckin' female to male tranny european cuck on our home thread who isn't near as much of an irrational libtard as you are.

He wasn't asking to find out what your irrational fears are, he was just looking for a little help.

Op, I responded in the other thread on /k/. It's best to wear something a little baggy while hiking, and most surp runs a little loose anyways. Sizing charts and conversions are easy enough to find online for US/Britbong/NATO standards, and if you're a normal sized person, it won't be too hard to snatch up some pants that fit.

With some US stuff, if your waist size is in a certain range, but the inseam is too short, don't move to the next size up if you can. Look around for "Medium-Long" variants, you can always hem them up.

I'm digging the polish fleece, is it built nicely? Also, are those the miltec trousers in ? Good looking stuff my nigger.

You can't top this

>go to thrift store
>buy vintage made in USA Columbia for like $15 tops
>look like patagonia without being a basic faggot

OP here, I'm EU unfortunately, I'll check out some online milsurp stores

slim fit looks great man

>columbia
kek

W2c jacket?

What's the exact model of these Nike pants? Been looking for new workout clothes but mine don't fit like that.

post moar /out/ inspo

bump

w2c shirt

Literally saved from an /out/ thread

Shoot me pls

w2c pantsfuggg

Vintage moncler / luhta is pretty fa

W2C TOP?