Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

he thinks the way you look matter to girls

Did you ever actually talk to girls?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

dressing for girls
giving a shit what girls think
the best girls can do is dress in polka dots and pretend to be zooey deschanel why would i care about if they think i dress well

massdebater
massdebater

girls are fucking gay

SniperGod
SniperGod

No, it clearly doesn't matter, when I hit a party and have an objective 9/10 tell other people that I obviously work out then after getting drunk end up with her asleep on me and holding hands, it's because I got so much game as someone who almost never goes out and talks to people!

hairygrape
hairygrape

Appearance matters. A LOT. It's just the way the world works.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

talking to girls
not just getting your dick wet as quickly as possible without torturing your patience

You know what girls like talking alot? fat tumblrinas

Emberfire
Emberfire

i love how its gotta be the same 10 or so people in these threads every time

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

because clothes aren't part of appearance, right?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Girls are fucking boring, jesus christ. Swear on me mum (xdd) i've never talked to a girl that has said anything remotely interesting, like ever.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

desu clothes don't matter that much. grooming and physical fitness are more important. dressing well is a plus. dressing badly however, is kinda like a handicap

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

ye, so why not dress well?
It's like when you're fat - it negates almost everything else about you when it comes to attractiveness, dressing like a mongoloid isn't going to help you

TreeEater
TreeEater

I just dress for fun and because it makes me feel good. Also I've complimented on how I dress by girls so take that as you will.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I'm saying they are important. Along with your body and face.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

the first thing a girl will notice about you is your appearance

psychologically speaking, it will set up the basis for any attraction they might have towards you

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

yeah, I had sex 2 days ago and regret it, it's a pain, I always forget until the next time I do it and remember it's not worth it

also I don't dress in shit girls normally care for so it doesn't matter

SniperWish
SniperWish

Girls have complimented me enough at uni for me to think that it does matter.

No I don't talk to girls, where do you think you are

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Girls are douchebags.

I only get off by leading them on and making them feel ugly. Sex is icky.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

FPBP

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

caring about fashion
being straight

pick one and stop lying to yourself xox

RumChicken
RumChicken

i never said you shouldn't dress well. i just stated that it doesn't have as much of an influence as some might hope.

JunkTop
JunkTop

why not both

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

/thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit