Wow, really makes you think

Wow, really makes you think.

Wow it really does! Can I share this with my Facebook friends? :)

>He saved the thumbnail

This image is guaranteed to be pulled from a conservative Facebook friends shitpost

Guy on the right will look current as fuck in about 3 years

the only mistake is the mullet

People misinterpret this image a lot

The joke is that both hairstyles are garbage. Both guys have facial hair that is on point, but the image has nothing to do with that. It's just about hairstyles.

this just isnt true, the mullet was always horrible and always will be. The other modern hairstyle has been done before in the past and just resurfaced, it will die again and come back again. The mullet was just a random 80's fluke

yeah but the manly man undercut + beard combo has always been cringe aswell. ofc there have been some first movers who pulled it off, but the same goes for the mullet

for some reason I laughed my ass off at this

The hipster undercut with beard will never be remembered as fondly as the mullet

I don't see how, the undercut is pretty timeless tbqh. Beards will go in and out though.

OP isn't too bad. I think it's more pic related that will be full-on look back and cringe (if you're not already).

people in this thread are so insecure that they're actually getting triggered by something their retarded cousin would post

OPs pic is much worse

these are both tryhard and cringeworthy already

True enough. I was indeed compelled to to contemplate

Mullet will come back in a more modern version

the people in this thread are the retarded cousins

for some reason after reading this I laughed my ass off

>undercut is cringy

Fuck you degenerate scum. Hitler youth is not cringy.

how does one misinterpret this image? are they retarded?

literally laughed after reading this last post

Congrats on your meme cut. Literally the only people that like HY are homosexuals on reddit

lol....

is right

if you have an undercut youve completely failed at being /pol/

but beards have always been worn by different types of people. A beard isn't bad, it's the douchebag attitude that comes with it that triggers people that are too immature to just ignore it

anyways, so what if it's a "trend" that will fall away to another trend. Instead of being the outsider why not embrace it and move on

What about mullet+beard and undercut+stache?

This post actually made me laugh so hard I rolled on the floor laughing.

but it already is

that is true patrician.
big beards on feminine men (the entirety of Veeky Forums and the guy in the OP) are fucking awful.

i bet hitler youth + mustache (like OP, not nu-male mustache) would be effayaf

Mullets are good though mates