W2c oversized overcoat for less than $75? Pic semi-related, something like that but possibly less crisp...

w2c oversized overcoat for less than $75? Pic semi-related, something like that but possibly less crisp. Been searching forever, all are overpriced or made cheap.

>overcoat
>less than $75
Enjoy your 90% plastic 10% wool.

I fucking hate these fits
At least there are no white shoes

cant agree more this shit is low effort pleb tier.
it takes 0 fashion sense to pull

salty this kid dresses more better than the average Veeky Forums poster

This, jesus christ, why are you people so hesitant to spend a little bit of money on something nice for yourself that will last you a long time
It's like the only money you have is your weekly allowance that you parents give you

>dresses more better
kys

>cant prove my point wrong so you point out a grammatical error instead

kys

This guy has a fat face and the beard doesn't hide it so automatically he is not Veeky Forums.

He's wearing a thin t-shirt...

He's wearing disgusting skinny jeans that are too long for his (SHORT) legs

He's also wearing cheap chelseas, you can tell because of the blaringly obvious stitching.

how insecure

literally just go to any old thrift store and you can get a good quality overcoat thats gonna be a few sizes too big
and then you can maybe tailor it or something but i dunno the cringy af pic you posted makes me think that you're an asos fuccboi who just wants some ugly ass overcoat that was trendy 2 years ago as cheap as possible

the thrift store

yeah these fits would be so much better with slim trousers, real boots and a tucked shirt

Wtf are you a retard??

The jeans aren't long enough - they need to be about 3 more inches to pile up nicely

Also those are BV chelseas and cost more than your pathetic life is worth you teenage cuntoid

don't want to post in another thread, but where can I get one in the range of $100-500?

If you don't mind second hand, trawl the auction sites - some of that stuff has barely been worn

you can pick up stuff that would cost 180+ dollars new for next to nothing if you don't get caught up searching by brand

average Veeky Forums poster is already garbage kohai

this desu, I got a great sacai coat in good condition for like 300 when they retail for at least 1000

yo what are those chelseas
they look comfy

>He's also wearing cheap chelseas