suggest better black or dark grey ones if you know any pls

w2c?

looks fine just be sure to crop as necessary

zara

help me decide pls cuties

big no

y tho

even the model looks like shit in that jacket

I would v much appreicate any double rider suggestions, or leather suggestions in general

I'm not black or ghetto but these seem p cool desu

c/n?

Sup Veeky Forumsggots. I have a question for you, Im lookin for some low sneakers that arent white or brown, not AF1 neither because I already own the white mids. I want something comfy that can look good in t shirts, or casual shirts, I also wear skinny jeans. Pls respond

Chuck 70s/Chuck 2s are worth checking out if you like that style, they're way more comfy than the chucks you remember from highschool.

This is one of the most inoffensive garments I've ever seen, do you really need our approval?

Cop or nah?

no, you're going to look like a huge fuccboi when that jacket is open

Thanks senpai, they look pretty fresh, hopefully they're more comfortable than the old ones

Forgot pic

yeah he's gonna look like a huge fuccboi when they use their x-ray vision to see through his chest.

kys

Remember to size down half from any TTS sneaker that fits you nicely to get your chucks size!

the writing is attached at the zip, not the inside of the jacket. similar to this

Oh okay. sorry lol.

Yeah that's fucking awful don't cop

The fit of the jacket on that model is atrocious. I was thinking of wearing it as a midlayer during the colder months like pic related, since it's made of polartec fleece

or black cps

honest question, what justifies the price difference between these and some legit dress shoes? wouldn't it be more worth it to buy some black allen edmonds or something? seems more versatile in my opinion.

i like it alot

Am I crazy or do these white docs actually look pretty nice?

I'm not sure I have anything that would go well with them though.

I actually really like the collar, just not sure I'm sold on the design. As long as you were more casual with it I think it would look fine.

>unironically considering buying anything from a company named honeybuy

they crease so fast, fuck em

I usually don't have a problem with docs, but imo just get white sneakers

The only jordans u can wear without looking like a wigger are 1s and even then u have to be careful what u wear em with.

DNC

these or

These

thee 420's are nice but they have a weird tongue, it's just a raw piece of foam at the end

C/n?

These chelseas? Can't afford CP or SLP, and idk if I want to cop Story et fall so im looking for cheaper alternatives

also this cw but I think the grey would be more versatile

docs, y/n?

I prefer the greey ones

I'm a fan of these, was thinking of getting same color way

stan smith primeknit 1 or

I'm afraid the primeknits will get dirty really easily and look shitty dirty

I like them, but I don't know how versatile they will be. Summer is (somewhat) coming to a close, and I can't see wearing these in winter. Even in summer, though, they seem like somewhat of a statement piece.

Black would be more versatile, but less appropriate for summer. Also, I have black 1460 boots, so I might find having the low 1461 in the same exact color to be redundant.

Does anyone have inspo for the white ones? I can't seem to find much. Maybe that's a bad sign, and I should just go for the safer option in black.

own both, can say that the pinks are the better cop

how do they hold up to wear and are they comfortable?

Yes

Yes they look nice

I don't know that is from this picture, but that pink doesn't look pale at all. But if is pale irl, cop it.

i like them a lot, i just wonder how they would look when trashed

Cop or not? If so then can you post a fit for inspo?

cop

I heard the new chuck taylor II were TTS

coppernaut ?

Would this be heresy?

Cop
Not
Cop

talking about the vest

Literally just get all black chucks, size up a few, and then remove the patch on the chucks and boom, you just got the same thing for way less money, congrats

White monos look gross worn in even a little bit.

These are on grailed and he stated he wore them 10/12 times.

You are better off looking at other white leather shoes.

Gum bottom or white bottom

No, user

I dont like the gum with the blue as much as white with green. Looks weird

About to grab a windbreaker for hiking and some day-to-day use. Been deciding between pic related and a patagonia houdini. The houdini looks like a better buy, but their gray model has a cyan blue zipper that I'm not a fan of. About to settle for this marmot but not sure what to do.

Also even though I was thinking gray, I don't exactly know what color I want.

Does anyone know where i can cop these? Ive found variations with regular souls and black leather laces but these are so clean!

These dont look as good but i can atleast get my hands on them

Costs 200 USD

Can anyone recommend me other tan leather jackets?

definitely swap the laces for white ones

I want to find this specific jacket in the bottom right corner though

C/N?

or this? this is considerably more pricy.

y3s look better but if price is a problem then go for the nikes i guess

Which one should I cop?

number 3

Should I cop?
I have nothing in my collection like them in terms of color.

should I ?

does the blue zipper ruin this?

If you can pull of ironiccore then yes
See rapper bladee for inspired
(He is a white male inb4 no nincompoops )

yes!

fuck no

yes the blue is a turn off I had a similar jacket with the same issue and I knew I made a mistake a few months after purchase.

Damn, its the best jacket by far at its price point and the only other colors it are Neon Blue and Puke Green.

Kyujos look cool af wait for them to go on sale tho, they go for like 270 pretty often for the highs idk about the lows

C/N?

c/n?

cop

gats are nicer but cop if you really want

Posted this before then deleted to post in the sneaker bread but that is tanking. Fuck it.

Gum bottom or white bottom?

actually having a tough time between these and the blue
leaning towards blue

gum if you're going to match with mostly black/white/gray
white if you wanna throw in some color

Need black sneaks

go with the mexico 66 if you can find it in all black
more "retrocool"
that pattern doesn't go too well with the all around newer styling

Ah yeah, these are neat, cheers

Bought it for $60. Did I fuck up?

there's definitely better options at $60

but i wouldn't say you fucked up by buying those shoes.

ty

get feit lows

Get the black waxed cotton canvas ones

every time I look at those y-3's i just see anal beads. The Nike's look much better.

bump