Which bic lighter is the most Veeky Forums?

Which bic lighter is the most Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrimshaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the best and most Veeky Forums bic lighter is the one that you add a personal touch to. Draw or etch something on it. Paint it. Scratch it.

/thread

White. That's it.

the one that you put in your $300 vetements lighter case which doubles as a whip

>smoking

The white bic. Without that gaudy new polo logo.

Buy this and that garish kid attracting plastic layer is easily removed, leaving you with a beautiful white, no logo underneath.

that turns into this timeless classic in a second

bic mini white lighter

>bic lighter
>not your dad's s.t dupont
this is known as pity

Also, i haven't smoked in an months, cold turkey - first time in 25 years. no willpower. quiting is easy af. hardness of quiting is insanely overrated. we have been doing it so wrong

White is bad luck man, do you even smoke?

>bad luck
I just quit smoking in June. I was smoking for the past 25 years.
This book is the best book i ever read

Whats my most effay lighter, Veeky Forums?

the checkered cylindrical one

>not choosing the color that retard stoners won't want to steal from you
you're a retard stoner

It was my favorite too, until it ran out of gas. My dream lighter is this one tho, love shiny things

christ those are upwards of a thousand dollars. looks very nice, though.

you do realise you can replace clipper gas, right? just go to a head shop and grab them, or worse case scenario buy another clipper you like and take the gas out of that one

I know, maybe someday will be lucky enough to buy one lol

Yeah I know, I just dont want to damage it more

For bic, the only answer is black and gold.

The black body with the gold metal.

Fuck me, they look so pretty

Bad luck?

>Parliaments
most /fa cigarette imo

Get with the RIPNSHITS

The small white one

>bic
>not clipper with its built in cancer-packing stick

swag...

Dude you can get a second hand ST Dupont Ligne 1 for $150-200. Pic related is my collection. I actually prefer the dunhills desu senpai.

Banana yellow or bright pink

the one you posted

The Zippo

I love /parliaments/

White.

M'lady

It's the most stolen color

It's all about the case, kiddo

I wonder, was that a feature? I'm grabbing a clipper either way, probably useful for rolling joints.

It's obviously the small hot pink Bic.

>a flaming fedora

Lol in the 60s (and earlier I guess), it was bad luck to have the white lighter because police would look for burn marks/ash on the bottom as an indication of using it to pack down a bowl of weed or opium.

I like the burnt orange bics.

You can see the ash on the bottom of any lighter tho. I think it has more to do with the 27 club supposedly having white lighters on them when they died.

I have retard stoners throw mine out

normal person chiming in here

every time we see some fashion fag smoking we are laughing about it afterword

litterally a meme lighter 2/5

Im a retard stoner and can confirm

wow that sucks

*afterward

Yellow

oops
i only buy white ones

I always buy the red one, as if that mattered at all

IMCO Austrian Lighters

I dont smoke.

I have a matte black zippo that I put some water decals onto.

this. the long and slender version a best though.

You're not fooling anyone with that subtle Blood Angels flex

Sons of Sanguinius are the most effay spess mareens.

I always get this one for some reason. I like how the electric blue doesn't really match any of the clothes I wear so my lighter doesn't look like a fashion statement or an accessory, I don't think it's very effay to have a lighter that you care about

>have a lighter you care about
Who wouldn't care about easily lighting their cigarrette/bong/pipe/blunt

What do you even mean. You don't need a pretty lighter to easily light something

But you need a lighter to easily light something, and i don't think its very effay to not care about your overall aesthetic with your everyday carry

Clipper a GOAT

There are 2 schools of thought I feel like. One is being nonchalant about your shit and acting like you don't care and the other is only carrying things that are effay and improve your look which part of me agrees with also

I agree. Fashion isn't about labels or expense, it's about creating an aesthetic. Success or failure at fashion is how convincing you are. You're feigning indifference, and that's the right way to go about it.

I'm down with whatever she uses to light her cigarette.

That's what i was going for with this post but you explained it more elegantly than I did gg

I'm qualified to say this user knows whats up

could be cool in theory, but I imagine that most people who take the time to etch their lighters would make lame edgy teen shit

these niggas are correct, a white bic is definitely the most Veeky Forums because it matches with everything, while also showing a nonchalance and a little bit of danger because of the "curse"

>extra points if its a mini

these look nice, but I've never seen them in stores

mini bright pink is also a runner up

anyone out there collect the rare colors that they see? I always grab a color if its a rare one, I've found some really out there deep purple and maroon bics, they're tight

I really like Clippers. They pretty much look the same but I like the feel of the wheel much more.

More like a bowl clearer / joint packer. Correct answer is the clipper mini

nice collection man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrimshaw
And disposable lighters are disposable, so they're a medium open to some experimentation. The ones that don't turn out well are practice and don't need to be saved past when they're empty.