You work HARD to find the perfect FIT while Chad wears CARGO SHORTS

You work HARD to find the perfect FIT while Chad wears CARGO SHORTS.

Girls look at your expensive threads and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole fashion thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, PROPORTIONS and SILHOUETTE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you CLOTHESFAGGOTS learnt yet? You can NEVER cop GENETICS.

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

take your shitty memes back to Veeky Forums

>dressing to get girls

jokes on you im gay

I think clothes are fun and I enjoy them. Isn't letting women determine how you spend your time and energy more "beta" than anything? (This is a copypasta though isn't it?)

Back to r9k you fucking faggot. "Chad" is a meme.

Chad no longer wears cargo shorts. Pic related is chad from a different.

I dress for myself, not for others

You know what I don't get about this, and I know it's bait and a copypasta and whatever, but an epiphany:

If the idea with this and other arguably ironic banter is "Chad is alpha because of genetics", then I'm not in competition with Chad am I? He has an advantage with the strawwoman inherently. If I can never cop genetics or beat him at whatever it is he's supposed to be doing, then what's the point of caring? I can dress or act however the fuck I want. That's actually super freeing.

Actually we are in competition for girls.

Right, but in the logic of the OP Chad automatically gets the girl. So *I* can't beat him right? Because presumably I'm not Chad. So the result is predetermined and the OP implies there's no way to change that, so it's not really a competition is it?

Obviously the situation in OP isn't real life, Chad is an idea, not any real individual.

No we're not.
There are enough for everybody, as long as you don't try to force a girl to stay with you for life.
Once you're out of the shitty self image hole, in shape, with a decent dress sense, some money to your name, you're G2G, the world is your oyster. It's shallow, but girls will just about throw themselves at you, it's tried and true. You can live your life free and happy.

no i'm not. when i dress up, i want to impress people, that's all. i want to make people think that i'm better than them, intellectually. that's why i instagram a lot about fashion and music. but is it for girls ? no, because deep down i know that i'm never gonna make it, i'll lose the 'competition'. so why try to get girls when you know you'll fail ? girls aren't worth it. they admire you for the stupidest shit.

>i want to make people think that i'm better than them, intellectually
>that's why i instagram a lot about fashion and music

yeah, why ? should i lie though ? come on, why else would you dress up nicely if not so that people could see you ? i mean, do you wear your undercover or lemaire at home ?

Ayyy

But this board is for worthless tryhards who would never get the girl, no matter what they wear, anyway.

we don't discuss getting girls here
we discuss attires and shapes
(until Veeky Forums and /pol/ invasions)

>we dont discuss getting girls here

Ah, Summer newfriend, how you doing?

this board is full of sociable hipsters that are attractive, have friends, gfs/bfs, etc etc.

>has photos of david beckham on computer
>browses forum of mostly skinny attractive young boys who are interested in fashion
>tries to rile them up with an alpha male speech

are you trying to tell us something, bro? it's okay, really.

BOY
NEXT
DOOR

But I am a chad that ALSO dresses well

Checkmate Dave Wackham

P much this, I have never met a "Chad" irl

For that you'd have to actually leave the house, faggot.

>attractive

pleb u supposed to go on both Veeky Forums and rsdnation.com faggot

This

>be me
>19yo skinny af turbo fuccboi
>scoring all the underage at least 9/10s
>all chads around me score an average roastie at best
>mfw

while chad wears CARGO SHORTS

David IS MAKING STACEY CALL HIM DADDY FOR RENT MONEY

That's more of a Wallace than a David, tho.

chad wears cargo shorts, while i fuck his girlfriend coz she thinks that being in a band is cool

I disagree with OP but I also disagree with you because if you were the last person on earth you wouldn't be dressing "for yourself".

good lookin senpai

>dressing for others

when will they learn

Captain Redbeard.

this, I dress to be better than people

chad isnt a look, its a lifestyle

chad is still no match for money

lol

Nobody thinks you're an intellectual because you're wearing black skinny jeans, a white tee and your geos. They just think you're another gay teenager with a weird sense of self-superiority borne out of their obsession with post-punk and The Smiths.

Get your head out of your arse you faggot twink.

That photo is your ideal Chad? Good Lord you're a faggot - his genetics and your post are shit.

BONDAGE
PARTY

form follows function.