Wtf teaching

yo homies so here's the dealio. I am a graduate student teaching my first course this fall. Looking for some "socially acceptable but still kinda sick" inspo for work.

Show us what you look like and we will build an outfit around you

It mainly depends on how strict the dress code is,your personal style(idk i feel like it's a good idea to seem authentic in order to connect with students) and i will leave what's considered socially acceptable in that environment up to your discretion.
But maybe this could work

Yeah i agree how you look is important aslo the subject your teaching matter because school usually have less strict dress codes for art, music, theater and other subjects like that as opposed to math teachers, and knowing type of school might help.

But i wouldn't see a problem with a art teacher dressed like this.

Might be too much, but can you give us the school? Or at least the city? The answer can vary wildly.

This is pretty inoffensive and dont see most schools having a problem with this.

This might me a little too causal depending on the school

Pretty inoffensive but might be too relaxed/causal

Thanks all for the replies. So, there is no dress code as far as I have been informed! The school is a pretty chill place in downtown Cleveland.

I am 6' pretty lean and thin (145 lbs), natural intense look. Here's a random pic i don't remember taking. I like wearing this kinda stuff. Chill u kno.
Agreed, it'll be mathematics (of course, haha!).

that is excellent! Thanks for the reply! dig it, dig it

They might have a issue with the fit of the pants

Again, all the replies are greatly appreciated. I haven't been here in a few years due to the constant bashing that went on. Pleasantly surprised to see the opposite!

Casual comfy friday for sure homie!
This is wonderful, dig dig.

hahaha i love it

Based on your build this could work

Since the schools pretty causal this might not be a problem

The sandals might be a little much but other than that it shouldn't be an issue

these pieces dont fit perfectly in the pic, but it's a nice semi-formal combo

w2c pants

appreciate all the posts, guys. Good stuff here! Woke up expecting some 404 action. you're the best

w2c jeans?

yo good morning. They're just old ratty 510s :P. They at least 4 years old so they are slightly different than the new 510s. I have gotten a few newer 510s since in the same size that are quite a bit baggier in the lower leg.

well they fit so good on you

Full Rick.

For teaching? Fuck no lmao. This feels like an 18 y/o going clubbing the first time ever.

Or going to a senior year formal

Potentially will get bullied by the undergrads.

For context though are you lecturing or teaching tutorials? If the latter it doesnt matter much desu, i've seen tutors wear tees and jeans, but then again i'm from an engineering / health science background

thanks for the kind words, i'm not expert so it's just dumb luck

lecturing an intro class - 50-80 peeps. For sure, I tutored for a few years and wore whatever. No worries there for sure.

damn this thread has given me hope
Veeky Forums may not be dead after all

don't listen to this insecure pleb