Where 2 put patches on denim jacket? this is the jacket as is, pic was before it was sewn on but it looks just like this

where 2 put patches on denim jacket? this is the jacket as is, pic was before it was sewn on but it looks just like this

i have 2 similar but smaller cloth patches, would the upper arms look bad? there are spots above the current one and a little to the side, and the upper chest area but for some reason they all look bad to me

Other urls found in this thread:

storenvy.com/stores/287090-mokuyobi-threads
ballandchainco.com
innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches
gypsywarrior.com/accessories/pins-patches.html
dagobahtraders.bigcartel.com/category/patches
adipocere.bigcartel.com/
lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges
hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches
lilbullies.com/collections/patches
ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/
creepycompany.com/
deathtraitors.com/shop/
deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/product/
expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/
shopfreeradicals.com/
nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/
etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside
sadtruthsupply.com/
patchtown.com/
awesomemerchandise.com/Products/All-Products/Patches
disorderlygoods.com/merit-badges/
ziero.bigcartel.com/products
centraldogma.bigcartel.com/
weaponsgradewaifus.com/collections/all?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=c4nV8WV-EDY
youtube.com/watch?v=95Gm3r4Gsfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And some patches I have

The embroidered one is cool but I figure I should stick to cloth ones idk

Not sure why it flipped that way

This is now /patch/

Patch general master post:
Ebay, etsy, aliexpress and invididual bigcartels are your best shot. There is no one single perfect website that has all the good stuff. Wade through the shit to find what you need. That said, you can check out the following links for cool stuff
Bigcartel / Websites:
storenvy.com/stores/287090-mokuyobi-threads
ballandchainco.com
innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches
gypsywarrior.com/accessories/pins-patches.html
dagobahtraders.bigcartel.com/category/patches
adipocere.bigcartel.com/
lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges
hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches
lilbullies.com/collections/patches
ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/
creepycompany.com/
deathtraitors.com/shop/
deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/product/
expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/
shopfreeradicals.com/
nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/
etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside
sadtruthsupply.com/
patchtown.com/
awesomemerchandise.com/Products/All-Products/Patches
disorderlygoods.com/merit-badges/
ziero.bigcartel.com/products
centraldogma.bigcartel.com/
weaponsgradewaifus.com/collections/all?page=1

Putting out some evil vibes, mane.
"∞ hate"

idk what to tell you, just feel it out. I really like it with just that back patch desu.

Where did you cop that jacket btw? I bought one a while a go to customise but it's pretty uncomfortable. I live in the UK and I had a really hard time finding a black denim jacket. I put pic related on the back of the neck, between the collar and the top seam.

I've put 2 others on as well, two circular ones on the left arm, and I'm planning on sewing some lettering in, in place of a back patch (because I can't find one I really like). I don't wanna wear it out until it's finished, but I've had the jacket for like 6 months and idk if i should just try and buy a new, more comfortable one. I'm moving soon so I might see if there are some cool shops there.

yeah I like the back patch too, I'm actually just considering leaving it as is but I really like the smaller patches I have. also have 2 death patches, 1 back patch of the leprosy album and 1 small embroidered one

might just have to find other shit to put them on idk, maybe a backpack...

well yeah it's nails youtube.com/watch?v=c4nV8WV-EDY

youtube.com/watch?v=95Gm3r4Gsfo

also it's just a levis trucker I got on amazon, was like 30 bucks on sale for prime day

how does it feel to wear? Mine's super thick, I like to wear my sleeves rolled on most things I wear and it takes an eternity to roll mine up, and when they are rolled up it looks like I'm wearing donuts around my elbows. Nothing like what it feels like when I wear other people's denim jackets, which are usually light and breesy and relatively thin. It was so hard to find one not-online that I just snapped up the first one I saw, thinking it might loosen up with a few washes, but it didn't.

not at all like that, i mean it's not thin denim but it's like slightly thicker than their jeans

the sleeves are perfect on me, i don't wear them rolled tho

yessss ty based patch user

np, i'm always looking to add to the list so if you have any sites that you like, that aren't on there, give me a shout.

What is the best material to make screen printed patches from?

Canvas, shame it frays at the sides, but it you don't mind how it looks you can cut and fold the edges before you sew them on.

But I like how fraying looks, expecially if I'm going for a rugged look

then canvas. just be aware that if it freys too much your stitches will come loose

Would double stitching solve this?

no, the stitches come undone because the threads in the canvas come undone, eventually they'll fall away behind the stitching line and you'll have to re-stitch.

I may have overstated this a little, it will take a long time for this to happen.

Then why not just replace the patch

exactly.

I lost some parts for my brother vx 950 sewing machine, so I can't do shit with it. Can yall recommend me a good sewing machine that will last and isn't that expensive

Why not just look for replacement parts or hand sew

What did you use to make the back patch

few people in a patch thread know anything about real sewing, hand sewing is all that's required for patches

Where would there be a decent place to buy fabric?

If you need some inspo check out t shirt slayer .com

Alot of them can show you what NOT to do

The leprosy bp is much cooler desu famada

yo sick patch Nails is the shit

Sweet patches except for the fuck forever one. That ones a little cringe

YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US

Where can I get good back patches? Preferably weeby ones? I bought a midwash denim trucker a while back and wanna patch the back of it as well as add a shoulder patch

see

Which is what i did. Alot of nice shoulder patches but basically no big back patches. Only one which was edgy as fuck.

>There is no one single perfect website that has all the good stuff. Wade through the shit to find what you need

do patches only belong on denim jackets

bomber jackets, canvas jackets. anything that looks suitable. bags are common too.

some people like to do their jeans with them. looks pretty good imo, but i can't pull it off

And you fucking didn't read my post. I asked if anyone knows where I can find a BACK patch, I went through all of those websites. So fuck off

lmao, and original post says that you gotta wade through websites and stores other than those in the big list, i.e: ebay, etsy, amazon, highstreet stores and so forth.

why you so upset friendo :-)

And being the complete autist you are didn't understand that I asked if anyone in the thread knows a place that sells back patches.

>unironically using emoticons

>pic related btw [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]