Black hair general

Some good hairstyles for afro-Murrican hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7d04elH2GgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh?

Oh i gotchu brotha, sit back n relax

is it possible for me to acquire this hair as a pure-bred west african with hair curlier than curly fries

Yea, just use some hair softener.

Why don't you just get the do the style in the picture

i like the top but i feel if i shave the sides like that, my ears won't look quite good with that (bigger than the guy in pic)

I'm more of a round-headed guy, and I don't have a super-fine jaw like these models do, so I'm actually afraid of getting any haircut for fear that it'll look like hot shit on me. I don't want to go to a hair stylist/barber/whatever, ask for a Brazilian Blowout, cut it and style it the way I think might look good, and then have to get the whole thing buzzed off because I just couldn't pull it off with my face...

Lose weight

These threads lead me to believe that despite the baby dread/braid look being fucking awesome, you niggas is self conscious and wanting to differentiate.

Own it and do the "every rapper right now" for the sake of good taste

I'm admittedly biased but I love longer afro hair, looks fuckin rad. Love the way it keeps its structure and can potentially get so big and sculptural looking.

LMAOOOOO

nigga look mad goofy lmao

and what the fuck do I do with my hair until then?

the goat

heres my hair. i fucked up the fade and had to 0 the sides off :(

when it was shorter

its getting long and difficult to style. think i might need a trim soon

Since you've shaved the back and sides anyway then you're already started

Can someone show me the black equivalent to this?

That's not an afro, those are afro dreads.

Yeah that's what I've had my mind on. Kinda stuck in that shitty phase of length.

>Is that the guitarist from The Chariot?
youtube.com/watch?v=7d04elH2GgE
Im pretty sure thats him haha a model now?

What is some good inspo for really thick hair? I'm not exactly sure what my texture is but I need some ideas for a manageable hair style since I'm tired of picking my nappy hair out everyday which takes way too long especially for such a boring style.

What do you currently have?

I haven't been to the barber in over a month so it looks more like shit than it usually does. I usually just get the sides and the back tapered. But this is basically it. I also need some tips on how to just manage it in general because all I do shampoo and condition it at the end of the week. Pls help

i guess i'll spritz my hair with some water before going to bed with my silk night cap to keep my fro moisterized

actually looks really good with the 0

I meant afro hair as in texture/type not a 'fro'

looks a bit like the early coolio

Looks nice but alot more thinner than my pic. Still i don't reckon anyone can pull off the coolio anymore these days 2bh.

what the fuck is it photoshopped?

>tfw barber completely fucked up my fade so I have no hair on my sides and back
>hope it grows back to atleast be visible within 3 days when i go on vacation

Nothing until you lose weight

Fuck that and fuck you, you can't get a decent job with a haircut like that

Alright alright I'm dropping some dreadlock inspo I have saved in this bitch

Got this shit for all you who want freeform fro

And for my mixies out there

And a nice unisex style

Finished

qt3.14

Oh yeah one more. Now I'm finished

looks good

Ill share how i style my hair if anyone cares :^)

Old pic before i shaved my sides, just full finger combing out the shower every day, and air dry

Sides shaved,

I recently started doing twist outs, and decided I liked this after getting too lazy to braid the back half

I do the twist out for more volume and less shrinkage

what im going for next, :j

Yeah I would like to know

oh my god

>west african
oh shit where from, famalam

I like this allot senpai.

pic related is what I have going, very bored of it.

0 is good I am going to 0 my sides next time.

It looks great tho

ethiopian/somalian/eritrean

fuck, eth.

and thanks

Bruh this shit looks so dirty

This might be 50% off topic but what do you suggest?

>recessive black genes
Are you some sort of science experiment gone wrong? You look good though.

lmao supa looks dirty not the cut, just fade his sides and remove the bleach maybe, though i think the bleached hair looks good

How do I freeform I tried but my hair just looked matted like a homeless person so I gave up

I look black with a short fade though, like Blake Griffin. It's not efe

How would you get an afro to look more like this? just dont pick it as often? Or let it grow out more

So no oils or conditioner, just water and finger combing?

togo (between benin & ghana)

togobro here

i want that so fucking bad how did you achieve it

black live matter
WHAT A JOKE HAHAHAHA
FUCKING NIGGERS.

Most educated black people think black lives matter is shit

It's the pavement monkeys that make us look bad familia

how do your peers dress and how do you dress, afroman

no shampoo, i only condition maybe 2 times a month with treseme curl hydration. but everyday i finger comb in the shower, and shake/air-dry

This Tbh.

Various buzz cuts, anything else makes you look like a wewuz.

how do you get dreads like the op pic? everywhere i look online has instructions for white people

>black lives matter as a movement instead of a phrase
triggered every time

Man black hair looks disgusting. I feel bad for you.

Hopefully you do the right thing and never reproduce.

Just twist them

Be mixed for have hair like lol how is this even a question? Or texturize those naps

>tfw your hair is finally a little over shoulder length more than a year after shearing everything off
>tfw that doesn't mean shit because of shrinkage

Save for more hair on the sides, the top look dope

REEEE NO MATTER WHAT I PUT IN MY HAIR IT JUST DRYS UP IN LIKE AN HOUR I CAN PUT OIL,COCONUT OIL,CONDITIONER AND IT WILL STILL BE DRY, IM TIRED OF THE BLACKBOT AFRO I NEED HELP WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

Fuck off my hair is to soft to hold any style, deal with it

Niggas really look like my dude Morty

Two strand senpai ?

my peers are mostly fratcore chads but it's hard to dislike them when you are technically one yourself, I dress a more casual menswear, some prep, and streetwear to keep up with my hypebeast buddies

i don't entirely agree with pic related fit but it's a decent sum up of what i wore during the summer

i am mixed lmao. i heard something about conditioner, but not sure how often or thoroughly i have to wash my hair in the shower. my hair is jist like a fluffy fro when i comb it, but i want it to look more loose like in the picture.