Sandals thread

Fire up them memedals.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/266742320/brown-leather-mens-slip-on-shoesmens
schuh.co.uk/mens/h-by-hudson-bonita-weave-slip-on-tan-sandals/3302706220
popularfootwear.net/l-bunto.asp
popularfootwear.net/g-bunto.asp
m.asos.com/mt/us.asos.com/hudson-london/hudson-matto-woven-leather-sandal/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6627416&clr=Tan&SearchQuery=Hudson Matto woven Leather Sandal&SearchRedirect=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sandals are so comfy

> tuohivirsut

just copped these

n-nice.

I'm probably gonna get the OP pic, but I dunno.. hardly any impact support, just visual handmade goodness.

where get?

gonna get me these

etsy.com/listing/266742320/brown-leather-mens-slip-on-shoesmens

These are still available for pretty cheap, sept only 3 sizes left.

schuh.co.uk/mens/h-by-hudson-bonita-weave-slip-on-tan-sandals/3302706220

Why?

+1. Male or female?

>Why?

Cuz we gettin' Arab money, that's why.

My point was that I think those are hideous

Not effay, are you a 50y/o arabian dad?
really effay.

Yes user, secretly I wanna fuck goats. They're made in India btw, so I guess secretly I wanna take a shit on the street with em on. meh, you got me.

Theres honestly nothing wrong with birks, despite what faggots say. They go well with almost everything, are high quality, and are low key and super comfortable.

>waffle feet

Keen

dem tread marks

Not to mention, impossible to walk in and fuck your feet up in the long term

They advertise these as being for men, but in other places online they're advertized as being for women. Still others say unisex. I dunno anymore.

popularfootwear.net/l-bunto.asp

Sucks too, cuz this site has em in a dark green tone. But since now I dunno if they're men's, I'm back to browsing.

woops..

mens equivalent here..nearly identical to the womens version..

popularfootwear.net/g-bunto.asp

wouldn't buy from this site anyway though

kinda sucks to think that the men's equivalent looks more girly than the women's equivalent.

I dig these but my size is out. Similar options elsewhere?

You can find them in their original price. But it's waaay more. In my opinion, not worth it.

m.asos.com/mt/us.asos.com/hudson-london/hudson-matto-woven-leather-sandal/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6627416&clr=Tan&SearchQuery=Hudson Matto woven Leather Sandal&SearchRedirect=true

What do you think of these? Too memey?

I dunno.. they'd probably look good on someone other than me? I know that's not much of an opinion, but usually I start these threads with crappy aesthetic taste anyway, at least in the eyes of most. They look like a good party slip on for..i dunno, some country club type thing.

I kinda always default to espadrilles in the summer since you can buy them everywhere here (Southwest France) and they're cheap as fuck

Effay or not effay? Not mine in the picture, just a random example.

I like em, but I've never owned a pair. It's like one of those things I like seeing on other ppl, but I never see myself buying any.

upon closer inspection.. they'd probably look pretty good with a pair of brown pants, same color as them. and a basic tee, dark blue, black, or white tee.

I might cop, but $160 I think is too steep.

Dude no, don't get memed. I almost got memed paying for this shit

and that's only $44 with shipping included; don't even know if they're unisex or gay shit.

we could probably find better shit, cheaper at a flea market.

I am hesitant to buy used sandals even though objectively I realize it's not worse than used anything else.

holy shit they ripped off the visvim christos. Anyone own these? Are they any good?

I've gotten some on eBay, Merrell pairs, a Teva pair. Just wash them, check the sole quality.

sorry user, didn't mean to be so sarcastic.