terminal-boredom.com/crustpants.html
wikihow.com/Dye-Clothes
imgur.com/a/OpcDT
www14.zippyshare.com/v/1hJhmdwV/file.html
www14.zippyshare.com/v/MJWYntDL/file.html
storymfg.com/blog/the-artist-part-2-whisly-indigo
grailed.com/listings/143239-bundeswehr-german-dyed-flecktarn-parka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been looking at replicating the Visvim Dugout shirt. I've got a white baseball jersey and now I just need to dye it.

Where can I buy good natural indigo? There are a lot of places on Ebay but I'm not sure if they are decent

I'm making a pill lapel pin out of an old one I had laying around.

Fucked it up and it's not as ovular as it should be, but I'll keep going.

What's the most realistic gauge of canvas that could be sewn with a standard home machine? I was thinking that some seams may have to join 4, maybe even 6 layers of fabric

Paesano, why don't you post these links (I hope as a nice beginning of a pasta) next time?
Crust pants:
terminal-boredom.com/crustpants.html

How to dye your clothes:
wikihow.com/Dye-Clothes

Raf Simons parka:
imgur.com/a/OpcDT
>You don't have to necessarily order a t-shirt with a print of a plant. You can buy one at the thrift shop or look for one in your moms wardrobe. The dude also orders iron-on adhesive, but you can also lockstitch or blind hem that large patch by hand or machine. Optionally, you can dye the parka first.

Some books about sewing/knitting/dyeing:
www14.zippyshare.com/v/1hJhmdwV/file.html
www14.zippyshare.com/v/MJWYntDL/file.html
I have scanned the files, I detected nothing.

I'm sorry for not being able to write out a little guide on what machines one should buy. I'll hope I'll get to it this week. Also, if I get my hands on a working printer I'll try to upload some patterns, mostly for males. I think I'll divide the pattern in several sheets of A4 paper. When you print those sheets out, you'll only have to tape them together!

storymfg.com/blog/the-artist-part-2-whisly-indigo
Local Pharmacy? What places on ebay? I only get stuff about dyeing your hair. Don't forget to buy salt.

What tools are you using? Were you going to paint it?

What are you going to make?

nice one user.

Not the right ones (Side clippers and a file.)

Do plan on painting it. I don't know what colours I'm gonna do tho.

dyed a sky blue sweater darker

How did yall start collecting things to DIY with?

My problem right now is that I don't own a ton of stuff and like it that way. I've thought about getting into embroidery and sewing but theres so much shit to buy.

All you really need to embroider is thread, needle and garment.
Pick up garments from thrift or handme downs, get over to Michaels, Jo Anne's or hobby lobby for the thread and needle (maybe scissors, thimble and straight pins)

Spent the evening uncaging some ultra boosts that I acquired for cheap. Considering painting the soles black and swapping the laces. Does this sound like a reasonable idea? pic related

Does anyone know how Rick does these double layer t-shirts? Love the effect.

its all in how its cut and sewed and material used

How do I properly dye a flecktarn parka Veeky Forums? (Pic relevant) Dylon/Rit? Machine/bucket? How much?

grailed.com/listings/143239-bundeswehr-german-dyed-flecktarn-parka

That's not a double layer.

Ok it took $30 of dye... But what dye lol?

Black it seems

U cheeky cunt.

AKIRAAAAAAAAAA
Drix, from Osmosis Jones
green cefalexin/Topiel (1917)
And constantly look back at your pin.

Sounds like a reasonable idea
>uncaging
What do you mean?
What colour will the laces be?
Use masking tape.

yea man he just double layers them and then does an intertwining asymmetrical seam that enables the fabric to give the effect. should be able to do it with any uniqlo tee or an equivalent, if ur going for uniqlo id choose the supima cotton instead of dry packaged cause its closer to the material owen uses

>>uncaging
You take out the plastic that goes outside that mesh (the three stripes). You do it if you will just using for walking or if you are into the bare foot running meme.

Drix would be too close to Rad X from Fallout. I might do a Daytripper inspired one tho.

Yeah, just cutting the thread that holds the three plastic stripes attached to the knit, and the slicing the plastic along the edge of the boost. user is right, I did it just to make the shoes more low profile and put the focus on the knit. The hardest part thus far has been the lacing because it basically has to be woven into the knit of the shoe.

I think they look pretty Veeky Forums as they are minus that fucked up work of the devil lacing pham

Exactly. The yeezy lace route looks pretty nice imo

Pretty nice indeed

An unlined jacket
>tfw you live in satans asscrack

I've heard rits is shit,I would use straight up india ink
I'm thinking you could get a pretty cool patina, because it's more permenant than most inks but it's not quite a dye

Rit's shit unless you're doing tie-dye and singing shitty camp songs at summer camp.

Anyone else /knit/ here? Here's a picture of my second sweater which was a bit of an experiment but I think it turned out alright.

looks like it was cut on the bias (not following the grain of the fabric.) It also looks like it hasn't been hemmed either. I think it's just the one layer of fabric.

I think it's just a long tshirt that's been 'scrunched up' (for lack of a better word) at the bottom. At first I thought it was gathered slightly, but I reckon it's just hanging that way.

crochet masterrace

that's a very cool sweater btw

Thanks friend.

Is crocheting much different to knitting? Was considering learning that too because I think crocheted hats usually look better than knitted ones.

how long did that take?

About two months from when I started. However there were days where I didn't do any and other times when I did heaps in one day. I'd say an average of about 30 minutes a day over that time?

I've been tempted to knit some socks for when it gets cold in winter but the last three winters have been abnormally warm (There was a strong thunderstorm two days before Christmas last year.) so I'm going to hold off on it.

>Raf Simons parka

holy shit

w2c boots

this is the best post on Veeky Forums this month, congratulations bro

the fuck, did you work in a chinese sweatshop? Holy fuck thats insane, also looks great

10/10 the only user with talent

2 a 3. With more layers the needle may break. Canvas? Use a bigger needle? Also, you don't sew on certain parts of the jacket, like the collar, in 1 go.
What kind of jacket would need 6 layers? What kind of unlined jacket? Do you have a pattern?

Im going to bleach some old Vans I have to make them really pale/white. Is spraying them with bleach all I need to do?

What color are the original vans? You may not get a white color. Make a solution containing about 1/3 bleach to 2/3rd water. Use a pair of gloves (bleach isn't bodylotion) and spray your shoes outside on a flat surface you can splash the solution on. Afterwards you can put them in the washing machine.

Thanks .They're mainly beige but have a bit of purple on them too. That's why I said pale, I don't expect the purple to go white

Haven't made patters yet as I'm on vacation, but I've planned out the basic idea
It'll probably be something in between an m44 and knoch's trademark bomber, albiet grossly simplified
The band around the waist (similar to pic related) may need some layering, and i've been thinking about using a different material altogether

have you ever made clothing before? because otherwise you're in for disappointment

Man that's sick. 10/10 would wear it