Born in slavland where fashion is a nonexistent concept

>born in slavland where fashion is a nonexistent concept
>have no innate sense of style
>don't care what I wear or how I look

I want to change this, what can I do for inspiration and how do I develop my effay intuition?

G O S H A

It's hard in Slav land, if you wear anything contemporarily fashionable, you'll be laughed at because you look like the poorest of them. And the rich ones just wear bedazzled, gaudy nonsense. So maybe if you go Raf/Cos minimal you'll make an impression.

In my Slav country which call Russia you can be bullied for some kind of clothes like Stone Island, Adidas and Nike.

>Raf/Cos
Sometimes i really dont know what the fuck am i doing here. But dildos like you are so fucking brilliant. I cant leave this place.

>Russia
>Get bullied for wearing Adidas, Nike and Stone Island

What the fuck are you talking about

I'm talking about football fans. Now russia has 2 the most popular subcultures- fascists and "left" (the same kinds of shit). They pay a lot of attention for their """""uniform""""". They can beat you if you wear this clothes and don't join them.

please do not use affleck as inspo, go to the sticky you'll find the necessary info to develop fashion sence there. Also stay away from fuccboi and rick owens threads

I don't see how his "creations" are creations at all, they literally look like everyday wear I've been seeing for the past 15 years.

I wore shoes without socks once (can't remember which shoes though) and a friend of mine was baffled for ten minutes straight, couldn't comprehend it was even possible. She's usually quite bright too.

>please do not use affleck as inspo
Thanks for the heads up, will do. I can't help but like his body proportions though, pic related is the best coat fit I've ever seen (I don't know if that's telling of my bad taste). I'll check the sticky, thanks. "Streetwear" or whatever it's called feels too youthful for me anyway.

I hate Affleck for some reason. I wish he remained in the joke of a has-been period of post-Gigli.

Also, he walks like a penguin.

i cant help but love the guy even tho hes never been n a single film i liked i still just really like him.
gone baby gone was alright i guess, even tho he directed it. casey is goat tho, got a really cool looking face too

U don't like good will hunting?

he was the bomb in phantoms yo

just join the damn nazis then
cuz scumwave is fa af

Raf tends to wear outfits very much in line with the look COS puts out, friendo.

Slavs still dress better than Americans

cascas

Why does he always look so sad? Is it because ideas are running away from him?

Affleck's the best he's ever looked.

>nike
>uniform
Tы чe oхyeл
Любoe гoвнo eгo нocит и вceм вceгдa былo пoхyй

gone girl was kinda aight i guess, but idk he just has a pretty poor filmography. also good will hunting is mawkish and sentimental trash, i feel like im the only one who thinks this tho