Eye bags and dark circles

How can I get a heavy pair of these?

work nights, never sleep

drink less water, sleep less

Silver nitrate will stain your skin. Make sure you wear some gloves so you don't stain your hands.

Two years of untreated Lyme disease, sleep deprivation, and smoking.

Worked for me.

You just bring the brightness up on your phone or pc.

It's not healthy btw.

What if you've had something like this since you were a small child? Are you just fucked?

What are the negative side effects of doing this?

or just in general negative side effects of having baggy eyes ?

LOL why would you want dark circles or eye bags?

I mean people here are detached from reality and think looking like an anemic skeleton is cool but really in real life having those bags just makes you look unhealthy and tired and at worse, like you've done too much cocaine.

This looks ugly and unhealthy and anyone in real life will just avoid you for looking like a freak lmao

>tfw literally laughing at some faggot thinking eyebags look attractive

lmao

agreed
Veeky Forums is autistic

how to get rid of them?

i didnt sleep more than 6 hours the four last days

I have dark circles since I was a child, and no matter how much I sleep, I can't get rid of them.

I think it's genetics.

not masturbating helps with the dark circles i found

That's not true.

it is true for me

I just always have them by default, even though I sleep pretty well. any way to get rid of them?

this, i have permanent dark circles too

I wish I had them. I need them to be cool. But I'm not willing to sacrifice sleep for them.

Maybe possible with some make-up or something? More smoking?

Stop. You're in an echo chamber of autism don't listen to them.

By voting for our lord and savior, Hillary Clinton

I have genetic dark circles too. Using eye cream twice a day (mornings and night) will help reduce the appearance but you can never completely get rid of them. I recommend pic related, but some of the korean brands are also pretty good and about 1/2 the price.

i have very bad eye bags/dark circle that aren't rly visible in the pic but i also have this splash of red/purple on the side of my eyes

anybody know what this is?

Dude you're essentially straining your eyes, burning them out. It's also hard to un-raccoon them after.

Yeah youre just japanese

dryness/irritation from rubbing watery eyes

Dude if it's getting that bad you should consider seeing a doctor and getting something to help you sleep.

If you use a PC a lot and your sleep schedule is very erratic, you probably need to fix your cicadian rhythm, which meds can help with, and then stick with the pattern afterwards.
Also try not to use the computer/phone so much for 1-1.5 hours before bed, I like to read or go for a run + shower as they help me feel tired.

It worked for me, anyway. Good luck. Oh, and drink water for your skin. Just have a bottle with you at your desk or in your bag or w/e.

I cook 9:30 am to 10:30pm in a kitchen most week days (Japanese fine dining if that gives me more weeaboo points) and drop like 8-10 nodoz a day on top of my coffees and shit
Haven't tried coke but I'm a total pill head on the weekends
My under eye bag game is on point but I hate my life

ever since ive started working nights ive had them now

bruh lose the terrible accessories

do drugs

Thanks for the advice mate

looks cool as fuck til you actually get old