'Haha! user! You paid $200 for that sweater...

>'Haha! user! You paid $200 for that sweater? I got the exact same one from target for $20! You idiot! Bet you feel a bit silly huh?'

these threads are always dumb as hell

sage

kys

this is why high quality basics are a meme

don't forget to sage friendos

>b-b-but it's rick

Why are you talking to me strawman?

The only people who've said anything remotely close to this are aging boomers or actual small children, and I just feed them a line about, "expensive, but at this quality it'll be the last sweater I need".

>"No, I don't, because my clothes were the reason I fucked your girlfriend last week".

Much edgy, such chad

so whats reddit like these days?

it's amazing! all of us are here now. Veeky Forums BELONGS TO REDDIT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!~ xD

>cringing

Phew don't cut yourself on that edge buddy

is obvious b8 m8

muh clean and simple high quality dark scandinavian minimalist basics

$200 for a sweater? What am I a faggot? What kind of shitty sweater is 200 gonna get you? Make it $400 and that's just the start you cunt.

This is unrealistic because no One in Real life would ever admit they shop at target.

...why wouldnt they? its not like target is a popular store or anything

Because thats where poor People shop

I want that haircut. How do I get it without showing my barber a stock photo of a man laughing?

Edgy

lmao

lel

high school starting soon buddy?

Just commented with an extreme thing to prevent the thread from dying so I could read the comments desu

Poor people can't afford Target.

Hell, they can't even afford anything from Aldi that isn't fucking potato chips.

Poor people shop at Walmart.

I've never possessed $200

Target is just red walmart. That you think it is any better means you fell for their marketing.

>t. target drone

That's as retarded as saying that HyVee and Publix are just indie localized Walmarts because they sell groceries too.

i want a publix sub and tea please

polite sage

Best I can do is sesame chicken from HyVee and teavana tea from the in-store Starbucks kiosk.

I didn't know Assad had stock photos of him

haha, got him good, bro!

>damage control

r u me

>unironically thinking this is a good line

what is wrong with this board

You can find some good stuff at charity shops and it dont cost much.
Then again i just hate spending money, i cant stand to see my precious shekels float away.

>Getting mad about this joke
Old Veeky Forums would've found it hilarious

Keep telling yourself that

There's a good reason old Veeky Forums is called old.