What is this unconscionable preppy bullshit? I'm no longer proud to be an American

What is this unconscionable preppy bullshit? I'm no longer proud to be an American.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/style/2016/07/29/exclusive-see-team-usas-olympic-opening-ceremony-uniforms/87628788/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Related concept sketch 1/2

2/2

usatoday.com/story/life/style/2016/07/29/exclusive-see-team-usas-olympic-opening-ceremony-uniforms/87628788/

And the actual article

>what is this
not too different from what they always wear

The one eyed nazi boys

why don't Van or Captain Santa or Rugged Museum make the outfits?
they know more about traditional american style than Polo Ralph Lauren

The women look horrible. Why are they wearing the same exact outfit as the men?

women's blazers sit at the waist
men's blazers don't

the foundation of american athletics is, and always has been, college athletics. it is what distinguishes them from the rest of the world. evoking that heritage with the classic american prep style is exactly what they should be doing. the tri-tone shoes look silly though; they might have legitimately sold a lot of them this summer if they were solid or two-tone.

>discounting the contributions to American sport made by minority communities and the working class
>implying that the aristocracy was ever closely associated with any sports that anyone other than bourgeois WASPs have ever given a shit about

go back to /pol/

You call that preppy? THIS is preppy

>falling for bait
go back to

no one was discounting anything, babby.

The guy's blazer is still way too short.

Looks girly as fuck, yo.

should have made the top three colors red-white-blue, in that sequence. poorly considered

this is better
>men's blazers don't
i wish

the 2000s have truly ruined menswear

France is best.

it wasn't bait. nor was it classist. here's a poor indian college and one of the united states' best athletes. note the prep sweaters.

Holy triggered batman

Everyone is doing preppy