How do you shave your balls and armpits? Anyone tested the wilkinson classic?

How do you shave your balls and armpits? Anyone tested the wilkinson classic?
Scared of wrong handling and cutting of my balls

A cheap chinese DE razor, never had any bad cuts

The reason why i want to test the wc is, cause my hairs don't get removed clearly by an cheap china de

isn't that thing even cheaper?
i doubt there's any difference, just go over multiple times

get clippers and put a guard on them, like big fat strong clippers and it vibrates and feels relxing and the gaurd just slides around no blades or nothing, only time i ever cut myself was when i had a guard to short and even then it was just a pinch from the clippers, no slicing from razor blades

Philips OneBlade

Bought this for about £25, absolutely amazing. So quick and easy and not a single cut

Do some men shave their armpits?

I do not have enough hair there to consider gross or untamed.

However pubes are an entirely different story.

i use wommens shaving shit.gilette venus. much better down there for some reason

hair removal cream

pubes are pretty tough tho, best leave it on for a good half an hour/full hour

trust me, you'll just end up nicking yourself with a razor

the skarp is the only way

I use my beard trimmer with no guard on my arm pits. Keeps its all neat and deodorant works better. Trimmed is best IMO but I dont really care about shaved just as long as it isnt a massive mess or disgusting sweaty hair

Bump

Wtf is that

my fucking god it lived?! tell me this is a troll

I just use scissors for my face/pits. Never thought of shaving my junk

You shave your pits, but never even considered shaving your dick? Am I being trolled here?

I literally use cheap gillete razors
when shaving my face i have to be gentle while i just go ham on my balls and have never cut myself

fucking bic

>How do you shave your balls and armpits?
I don't.

lol that's funny i use a trimmer with a 1 or 2 guard for the same reason

I use it to shave everything including balls and armpits, works fine, I think it's worth a try.

I shave my balls with an electric, and use a DE for my face.

SKARP Lasse rasser

Tested the veet for women kit twice. But i've had to shave afterwards again, cause not all hairs get removed

Will try it tomorrow! Do you use some shaving gel or shaving foam additional?

Wasn't this a kickstarter project which get banned? Don't know if they even produce and sell them?

Urghhh
For me it's an act of beeing clean

I have a Merkur 34C safety razor, which is the top result on Amazon if you search for safety razors. Works great on my face, balls, ass, and legs.

you use the same razor for your face and your balls and ass?

That's disgusting, user.

Safety razor blades are so cheap I just put in a new one every time I shave something other than my face.

the comb and top piece will still come into contact with you though... that's disgusting

do you not bathe yourself? or wash your razor holder?

I just wash it with soap and water every time I use it.
You're making a lot of faulty assumptions about my ability to groom myself in a hygienic manner.

I do, I hate the looks of it.

Are you so insecure with your sexuality that you can't stand the thought of having an indirect face pat with your balls?

>insinuating insecurities about my sexuality because I don't want to use the same razor for my beard, balls, and ass grass

wew

poop regularly touch the hairs of the ass, user. that's something your razor touches. it's inevitable to get all kinds of bacteria and residues on the razor, and have it reach your face, unless you use some kind of alcohol disinfectant or something. same goes for the balls but for other hygienic reasons, regardless of how often you wash.