How does she get away with wearing shit like this in public?

How does she get away with wearing shit like this in public?

WHORE

Western culture has no shame

isn't there another board where you can gossip about celebrities

That's a performance. I can get away with dressing like snow white in a play but not on the street, this is hardly different.

victoria secret fashion show runway is not "in public" retard

That's a performance, I too dress like a retard when playing, that's what you do when you are putting up a show.

I could live off her ass fluids

why do virgins always say the most disgusting things?

It's called born/raised trash
Also, the illuminati

public is sort of for definition desu. It's not like anyone going there expects this event to be a casual night of close friends. It is a multi million dollar event that is being live streamed all over the world with every newspaper/gossipmag talking about for the next week or so.

I would consider it public.

seriously, just look at her. She is god.

are you aware of what the vs show is supposed to be or ah

it is a marketing event to sell underwear. they choose Swift as a posterchild. She is young, white, sexy and te main consumer age group for VS loves her.

i dont fucking know

Wow, she really sold out for Satan didn't she

She's enough that even her nudity wouldnt be offensive

Honestly that's how dee dee dum dum dressed in like 2011

good god what a whore
I'm ok with this, I assume she's given up her ass, mouth, and pussy to several elderly record industry execs to reach this point

Weirdly this doesn't seem sexual to me at all in this setting

that karlie kloss you dumbfag

Because, like most young people in today's day and age, the entertainment industry has conditioned our brains to feel so

It maybe because we're finally moving past the stupid Puritan morals

this

+ Music/dance and especially modern 'pop' music is essentially the marketed mimicking of sexuality. (Think how most female pop artists are only popular during their sexual prime from 15 to 25 and then start to decline heavily) Human society works on the suppression and control of sexuality. Without that control, people would break into anarchic barbarism and murder and rape like animals. This is they market the sexual communication of young females in a way that is accepted under the aspect of 'control'.

In pop songs, you hear implemented sounds like long and loud yelling tones, smaller deep moans etc. in addition to, of course, the general singing voice. Humans enjoy to hear these sounds because they subconsciously mimic the mating and procreating voice patter in our brains when we hear a young female. The dancing and the display of the body is the visual equivalent, in which desirable genetic traits are shown like long legs, good proportions, body fat %, and firm skin. In nearly every dance, females show their healthy body and emphasise their sexuality.

tl;dr: She can get away with it, because she is meant to dress like a whore. We make her a whore. She gets paid to be a whore.

Trash detected