Rate me Veeky Forums

rate me Veeky Forums

You resemble the antagonist lizard on Monsters ink

oh yeah.. Have an upvote m8. Thanks for the r8. 8/8.

solgaleo/10

I like that you have mass to you, yunno? I have no idea why cheekbones and shit are so admired, I prefer a more full face. I also like the scruff, don't ever let people convince you that messy facial hair and eyebrows are unattractive. They'll only be jealous that they can't pull it off.

Anyway not to be a HAES supporter but you look great this way, not saying you are fat at all but people might tell you to hit the gym etc. But I honestly think you look really comforting in a relationship, yunno, physically. (On that note, don't get fat though)

Couldn't care less about what you're wearing and all that first world shit. Keep doing what you're doing.

If this is really you you're pretty fucking handsome desu
I wouldn't wear anime shirts personally but if that's you then rock it

7.5/10, lose some weight and that's a strong 8.5/10

Don't listen to them you look good with that mass OK pleeease dont

Cute. More pics please

What about me?

its bad

The make-up? I know.

8,5/10 no homo

Would put my dick on your face/10 nohomo

10/10 n-no homo....

how big is your dick, breh ?

what about me? /soc/ says im a solid 9/10

R A N D A L
A
N
D
A
L

is that a joke?

i would give a 6/10, bad jawline and fat cheeks

Found you on /g/

Here comes dat boi

maggie gyllenhaal?

lmfao

Good face and haircut but your facial hair is cringe. Stay clean shaven please.

I'm going to sound like an angry beta right now but did you really think you are so handsome that you deserve your own thread? )you're not(

Post in a face rate thread or on /soc/

rate me?

zozzle

I forgot to add something.

Since your facial features arent well defined your only hope of becoming attractive is to lose face fat. Eat less move more. Once its off id imagine itll be easier to keep it off than it was losing it.

Idk if u just lack self awareness or their is just some guy memeing the shit out of this dude's pictures. I see this guy's face all over the chan and everytime he rates himself at least 2 points above what he actually is. Ok youve got potential, but you need to lose some weight cus rn u just look average.