What is the best style to attract artsy Veeky Forums qts?

What is the best style to attract artsy Veeky Forums qts?

Most of the girls in my area seem to aim for the Kardashian look which I find really unappealing. I sometimes see the type of girls I like on Tinder but they are few and between. I want to maximize my chances.

Pic related is my type. Not necessarily azn, but you get the idea.

>artsy
She's wearing a blazer and nothing else

sluts are sluts, you wont find anything pure in this day and age

no ass, wears blazer and big glasses, stick thin...

Maybe you should be looking at grinder matches instead

Im pure

shut up chad

W A R S A W

A

R

S

A

W

just show up to their shitty poetry readings. they don't care about style at all. since all of them insecure lazy no talent faggots. and be confident and sarcastic

the artsy ones on tinder are frauds just looking for a sugar daddy or some guy who wouldn't fuck them irl because of toxic personalities

wearing doc martens and maybe an indie band t-shirt is all you need.

I don't want a girl like that though. I want her to be sane and well adjusted.

What's your thoughts on comfycore? My regular style is more on the masculine side, but as I'm getting older I want to be a cute boy again, have a cute girl and hang out with her at pastel cafes, while we talk about nothing.

Stop being a dedilutional faggot and dreaming. I bet you cant even mantain a conversation without boring people, you should first focus on being interesting and later on how you look

light blue jeans, doc martens, sweater, unusual socks and stop beaing a faggot

so you want a Manic Pixie Dream Girl
just go on seeking arrangements and hire some broke college girl to do that for you.

girls like you want don't exist IRL. it's all a fake image they promote on tumblr/instagram for the likes.
looking like a cute girl after a certain age isn't for well adjusted people.
>I'm getting older I want to be a cute boy again, have a cute girl
Anyway to answer your question. you're looking for a Daddy-daughter/little girl relationship. they prefer masculine men who 'sometimes" act cute

>you're looking for a Daddy-daughter/little girl relationship

That sounds a bit creepier than what I've got in mind. I'm in my mid 20's so I'm not even that old Getting a bit tired of work related conversations with my friends.

In any case, this is a thinly veiled thread about how to dress like and be a cute fuccboi

they don't care about age with dd/lg

Oooo, część anonie. Any good tips on the topic?

Cześć * jedyna autokorekta.

O sporo tu dzisiaj osób z Polski. Tips for a boy or a girl?

Overall tips:
>Very toned/basic clothes (all black, light wash jeans with white tees, little logos/patterns, white shirts with black jeans work sometimes depending on your overall looks? Black/light colored turtlenecks, clean white sneakers like CP or chelsea boots with a more "formal" look)
>I see tendencies for a bit longer hair in a messy hy, or just curly short-medium hair. For women long/ medium hair length (no pixie cuts).
>Clear shave.
>Glasses are good if you need them (look for a more vintage look), sunglasses also work in some occasions.
>No hats ofc.
>I might sound like a autist right now but i like oil stains on tees after painting.

More in a while (correct me if i'm talking shit but i'm trying to get the "essential" look for this aesthetic in my mind)

A tak ogółem to ciekawe ile polaków siedzi na Veeky Forums...

That's just a shirt.

>I want her to be sane and well adjusted.
Unless you happen to be an artist or writer or whatever yourself, you're not going to find even legitimately talented and driver artist or writer girls to be well adjusted. What you're looking for is a basic bitch that dresses like she's an extra from Empire Records. Fortunately, basic bitches are all over the nineties right now.

Pretty good tips. I've been wearing more lighter colours lately. I also find that looser clothes work a bit better with this aesthetic.

Black on white sometimes work, but I often feel that it gives a much different vibe. It's a more serious and slightly pretentious look in my eyes. I'd rather see it mixed with a different color, or perhaps go for rougher, or fuzzy fabrics (linen, soft sweaters, etc.).

>Clear shave

That's the part that's killing me. I've got a pretty big nose, so I need a beard to offset it and put more balance onto my face. I generally try to keep it pretty short. Might have to grow my hair a bit longer so I don't look as serious/angular.

>A tak ogółem to ciekawe ile polaków siedzi na Veeky Forums.

Ostatnim czasem widzę tutaj całkiem sporo Polaków. Dzisiaj w threadzie o miastach widziałem co najmniej dwóch. Moi znajomi nie są zbyt Veeky Forums więc daj znać jakbys chciał/a pogadać. To mój throwaway [email protected]

Lift weights and do cardio

>Unless you happen to be an artist or writer or whatever yourself

Well I guess I'm kind of lucky then because that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm into freelance VFX though so that's not exactly the kind of line of work that puts you in direct contact with other artists.

>I want a tryhard girl to be normal and well adjusted

Hahahahahahahahahaha

>I'm into freelance VFX though
I suppose that counts.

So ok. Time to get back on track.

Places
>Any place correlated to literature/poetry (bookshops, libraries, cafes/bars in which you can read in silence)
>Museums, art galleries. Open nights in museums is a great place to spot QTs.
>Local alternative/underground concerts.
>Movie theaters in which they play lesser known/artistic movies and film festivals.
>Theaters (almost forgot about that)

Interests
>If you don't have common interests (in culture) then I don't know why would anyone be posting in this thread.

My theory:
>People who are interested in art are wearing pretty basic/boring stuff because art is more important for them than fashion but they need to look good.

Ogółem myślę nad zakupem tripa aby oficjalnie shitpostować a także aby przeforsować odrobinę inny pogląd na modę na tym tybetańskim forum komiksowym.

That's relative of course. There's a big difference between someone who's socially awkward and a psychotic bipolar that will threaten suicide.

Will have to look into that. I'm pretty new to the town, so I'm not very familiar with the local scene.

>>People who are interested in art are wearing pretty basic/boring stuff because art is more important for them than fashion but they need to look good.

I feel like wearing basic fits doesn't necessarily imply that they don't care about fashion. In fact, simplicity and minimalism are pretty big in art, be it design, architecture, interior design etc.

Polski tripfag to byłoby cos nowego. Ale może to dobry pomysł. Wbrew popularnej opinii, wschodnia europa także ma trochę do zaoferowania jesli chodzi o modę. Widzę na ulicach ciekawe fity znacznie częsciej niż mogłoby się wydawać.

>I feel like wearing basic fits doesn't necessarily imply that they don't care about fashion. In fact, simplicity and minimalism are pretty big in art, be it design, architecture, interior design etc.
O shit you're right!

Nie chodzi tylko o modę wschodniej europy ale też o niektóre rakowe zachowania tutaj, a także o aktualizacje niektórych info grafów bo te co są już przestarzałe. Wracając do rakowych zachowań. Ludzie w dużej części są przekonani że to że mają jakiś designerski ubiór to od razu wyglądają świetnie. Niestety wiele osób nie jest w stanie dobrze nosić Ricka lub innych awangardowych projektantów. Według mnie powinniśmy jako społeczeństwo Veeky Forums zauważyć że gral = dobry ubiór. I że w każdym przedziale da się wyglądać effay jeśli masz odpowiednie umiejętności i znasz się na rzeczy. Już o memach nie wspomnę...

Troszkę taka sama sytuacja jak z "fotografami" amatorami co mają sprzęt za kilka kafli i już chcą robić zdjęcia do tabloidów.

I'm going to walk you through how to dress to attract young hipster bitches because I know someone that is not super model handsome that does it all the time.
Be tall. If you are not tall, they are not interested.
Skinny-cut pants/trousers.
Floral/fun print button-ups that fit your shoulders well.
Only wear t-shirts with cardigans.
Fun print socks with nice laced leather shoes.
Know obscure music/beer.
Show up at local music/beer/coffee/dog park types of venues.
Own your talents/hobbies. Girls only like guys that have their shit together and dumping time into a hobby is the best way to show that. If you are able to be normal/fun in public, you can collect anime figurines.
I.e. soft masc. Vibes while trying to make your body look as straight and thin as possible.

Kompletnie rozumiem. Po częsci to mam własnie na mysli mówiąc o modzie wschodniej europy. Mam wrażenie, że z racji, że wielu z nas nie stać na droższe fity, ludzie muszą bardziej się by starać uzyskać fajny efekt przy mniejszych kosztach. Minimalizm pełną gębą. Osobiscie wolę ciuchy ze sredniej półki, bo potem ceny rosną już niewspółmiernie do efektu. Nie wspominając już o tym, że ciuchy z górnej półki trzeba dobrze przymierzyć a nie kupować slepo w sklepach internetowych, jak wiele osób to robi.

Natomiast jesli chodzi o memy to mam wrażenie, że połowa z nich to zwykłe trolle. Siedzę na Veeky Forums z przerwami od 2008 i pamiętam okres gdy ten board był kopią mfa.

To musi być okropne patrząc z perspektywy czasu. Nadal spoko że spotkałem swojego tutaj i udało się rozwinąć ciekawą rozmowę.
Dobranoc anonie.

Elo anonki, ja od jednego z postów z miast. Mieszkacie w Wwa? Gdzie kupujecie? Ostatnio zaczyna mi brakować sklepów.

Zalando, strony internetowe adidas/nike. Praktycznie reszta sklepów jeśli wiesz co kupić. Nie oczekuj że w Polsce tanio kupisz ubrania wielkich designerów.

Jakby co Wrocław here.

Również dzięki i dobranoc. Jakbys chciał kontynuowac to zostawiłem gdzies tam maila.

Siema anonie. Obecnie Wawa. Przyznam, że większosć ciuchów sprowadzam sobie z End/MrPorter na przecenach. Niestety nie ma tutaj zbyt ciekawych sklepów, oprócz kilku dużych marek w bardziej tradycyjnym menswearze. HotHerring miał ciekawe produkty ale własnie go zamknęli. Funt teraz stoi nisko więc sprowadzanie ubrań z UK bardziej się opłaca. Streetwear trzyma się całkiem dobrze, ale to troche nie mój styl.

Zastanwaiłem się ostatnio czy nie pochodzić po lokalnych butikach, bo czasem widzę tutaj produkty lokalnych projektantów, ale to pewnie będzie w dużej mierze moda damska.

Nie widzę twojego maila więc dam ci tego co przed chwilą zrobiłem.

[email protected]

>freelance VFX
>artist
hahahahahhaha what a deluded faggot

fuckn loser normie LUL

>be confident and sarcastic
>still "toxic", overall just a shitty person
how autistic am I?

>I want to be a cute boy again
embarrassing tb.h

Czytałem sporo negatywnych opinii o zalando, nie wiem czy to idioci nie potrafią kupować w internecie, czy może faktycznie jest z tą stroną źle
Też jestem bardziej skłonny do menswearu, dzięki za pomoc.

>popularna strona reklamowana w tv
>reklamowana do kobiet
>albo nie potrafią zamawiać
>albo prawda jest gdzieś między tym co napisałeś

First erase every other comment from your head. I will tell you the only method that works:

>find something you do that can be useful or valuable for other people
>find someone who works with the same skill or definitively needs your skill (easier if live in a big city)
>meet them and try to work with them (maybe voluntary work, say you want experience)
>pray for them being friends with this prototype of girl
>pray for the girl to be single
>try your luck
>repeat

Sorry but the only way to do what you want to do is through contacts. If you know the right people then you can get a chance. Dressing the "right way" can slightly increase your chances but you should invest your time (and believe, you gonna need a lot of time for this kind of operation) in creating new contacts. Also don't forget that life isn't supposed to be fair and luck determines a lot of your results. Maybe you spend months to pursue some contact just to end facing a wall. Don't give up and aim for the next project.
I'm not saying you shouldn't try to dress to increase your chances. Do it but use the right mindset. Avoid falling for the princess mentality. No matter how perfectly you dress, how much you change your FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT using black magic, girls won't ever approach you (in the PUA sense). They do approach but they always need the contacts for justifying the action. You won't be stopped in the street because she liked your shoes, but a girl interrupting a conversation between you and her friend, then staying around and eventually talking to you is much more plausible.

zozzle

>digital art
>not art

Enjoy being unemployed selling your shitty art pieces at a local fish market.

siema mati