What's am effy decent first car ?

What's am effy decent first car ?

I was thinking like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TPg0Qwj5vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you please post decent first cars anyone??

I was thinking a crv or civic

pic related or a bmw/benz
anything less isn't effay

>Hummer
>first car

do you have pics of a decent first car, maybe?

almost any car can look effay, rust-free, paintfade-free, etc. even more if it's older, an old new-looking car always looks great
except kias and hyundais, fucking vomitrocious

Not really fa but probably very reliable.

this

get out

Depends on your age and job, then your income and budget.

Dont fall for the suv meme

20,part time, minimum, and 4 grand

looks like shit bitch, don't forget your anime shirts and illest stickers when you leave and never come back

70s or 80s volvo sedan, look for something clean that runs well and has been maintained, don't spend for than 3k so you have a thousand ready for repairs unless you know for a fact it's a steal.

you've already confirmed you know shit about cars when you said old hyundais were nauseating, cretin

Anything else?

no, i said all hyundais were
enjoy your penis windows gaylord

For really cheap, I like
Land Rover (will probably break and gulps gas but but looks cool)
Saab 900 Turbos
Pre '90 MR2
Miatas (with aftermarket components, stock looks pretty dumb)
Old Mercedes
BMW

Careful with Miata's.
You can go from a decent looking car to a riced out piece of shit that makes you seem like a total Honda fag.

>owning a hummer
>ever

youtube.com/watch?v=0TPg0Qwj5vA

Hondas are good.
CRV, Civic, Accord and the new CRX.
If you're getting an older Civic/Accord I'd say get some after market rims but nothing that will stand out because you don't want to look like a ricer.
Also be sure the paint and exterior is in top tier condition when buying.

Fuck no dude
>boyracer insurance
>slow as fuck
>pigqfat

Tj Hunt is a cunt.
Just a rich Honda fag with a low sub amount who thinks he's hot shit.

You could probably afford a 1990s Subaru.

Even if it's a shitty non-sport model, the brand name SUBARU is cool. Not as overexposed as everything else you woud choose as your first car.

Not the original guy who posted the Volvo, but do agree with that. Strongly suggest a civic or camry. As an Veeky Forumstist, please go there and look at the sticky, it's kinda outdated, but it's a good starting point.

Ha
>tiny engine
>small dick detected
>white trust fund babbymobile
>chad

Miata prices are pretty high in most places due to boyracers and hair dressers, so it could be out of your price range depending on where you live

>>pigqfat
you were so close

Alabama fag here, stock ones are cheap as shit

I had a 1999 Land Rover Discovery for a few years when I first started driving. It was a tank and I think still looks great for a 90s car, but you're 100% right about the gas and breaking part. Stay away.

I drive a BMW x5 now and I love it, besides a few electrical problems and normal wear and tear I've had no major issues.

But what's effy? Like what has a certain timeless look to it

look nigga unless u got money. you can't get a cheap car and still be effay
cars are getting from point a to point B
stop taking this boards inside joke as life before you become the fag everybody stares on the highways whos car broke down

Honda Civic
Toyota Camry
Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Passat (models after 2006)

Foreign models can be more expensive to take care of maintenance-wise but they're usually reliable and not that difficult to find secondhand for a decent price.

I'm up north and a clean one costs 3 or 4k easy

Also here is a picture of my car, a 2006 Volkswagen Passat. 2006 is the worst of them all but people compliment my car all the time and have no idea it's a decade old unless I mention the year.

sw20 MR2

>turbo mid engined rwd car as a first car for someone considering a crv
lol..no?

get a motorcycle instead and be the coolest kid in school

>sw20
snap oversteer will kill OP the moment he drives even slightly above the speed limit

that's not how snap oversteer works

i got a black 04 toyota corolla

holy fuck the poor people itt

being broke is NEVER effay

you can only try to hide it

ok i have this car (2012 bmw 328i coupe) and i think it doesn't look very Veeky Forums
would it be stupid if i got a new brz in crystal white or whatever instead???

hatchback with a rack / thule box on top

that isnt very effay but a brz would be even less effay

20 year old mexican-core

any car that's an american make.

pre-2000 explorers and jeeps are god-tier

that car isn't covered in dry mud and obnoxious Veeky Forums-approved decals

me too thanks!

>I can't afford a thing!!!!!111!
>That thing fucking sucks! Fuck people who own that thing!
>Racial insecurity
>Actually using the word chad unironically

Go back to /b/ coolminecraftkid6969

Do you want to die

cars.com

filter price, 3000 Mercedez Benz, start with lowest mileage

Have a mechanic friend come with you to inspect the car.

Reliable as fuck, was my first car and still have it , but look for a first gen , better design in my opinion.

Current car now , only 4500

Not that user but the MR2 is notorious for snap/lift off oversteer when it's being driven even slightly harder than usual

Are you kidding me? That's effay as fuck.

I just bought my first car ever last week OP and it might not be effay but it sure is reliable and comfty. Would've liked a fluence or a duster tho but I was ina tight budget

a

civics are economically sensible cars, they aren't effay

you need something weird like a white early 90s BMW with bronze colored wheels and lowered springs, or an old Toyota MR2 with a Reagan sticker on it, or an old dookie brown Pacer.

you want a cheap cool car with good gas mileage, get a Japanese sports car from the 80s or 90s. Supras, Celicas, 300zx, 240sx, etc. Good luck finding one not riced to shit.

I thought we we're just posting effay cars. That SW20 is actually my first car I got when I was 16, super cool and turned plenty of heads while I was in HS. The storage space is okay for a weekend trip for 2 and as far as snap oversteer danger goes, you'll never have a problem if you're either a) a really good driver with big balls who can control the throttle and countersteer or b) a safe driver. You will NEVER reach the limits of snap oversteer while driving normally.

tl;dr yes I want to die

yes and no. if you're driving like an ass or don't know how to handle a mid engine car then it'll happen. The thing has massive amounts of grip and phenomenonal handling when driven by the right hands but will lose all of it without warning if you even slightly fuck up

This.
Accompany it with work jeans, work t-shirt, baseball cap that isn't a faggy snapback, cowboy style work boots and you've got my usual fit.

New and cheap and Veeky Forums: Fiat 500
Used and cheap but still Veeky Forums: Pre-1990s Jaguar sedan (any), Mercedes 300D, Volvo 240, Saab 900, Alfa Romeo Spyder.