Glasses thread

I want big framed glasses like my wayfarers but I'm tired of wearing wayfarers, any alternatives?

also general glasses thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gavcjNniIvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would like input from anyone on this

looks nice, if they were in black these would be a solid option.

they come in black 2 senpai

what are they called?

oliver peoples scheyer

yeah theyre nice, but im looking for thick, real thick, like oatmeal.

Try a more rectangular frame shape.

why

Just to see if you like it. Has the thickness of Wayfarers with a different silhouette.

9five

basically i want something thats a wayfarer, but isnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=gavcjNniIvk

Can anybody ID the glasses of the singer in this music video?

Not OP but I would like to go with that. Are they Veeky Forums approved?

>Are they Veeky Forums approved?
no, not really. i think the general consensus around here is frames like that are only worn by dads and people who simply don't care.

I have to pick out a new pair of glasses tomorrow, and I want something that won't make my face look horrible. I've had a pair of raybans (pic related) and I look like absolute garbage in them. Can I have some suggestions for something that won't make me look bad?

gotta be more specific than that lad

If you mean face shape wise and shit, then okay
I have an oval shaped face and a semi-tall forehead with cheekbones that stick out just a little bit, my hair is short and brown and I typically brush it off to the left side, so it covers around a quarter of my forehead.

I don't know what other detail to go into if any, i'n pretty fucking far from being effay and I just want to get some kind of opinion on glasses that won't make me look like an autismo

i think a deep, semi-round frame would work pretty well given your description. pretty basic, hard to screw up, and should serve your purposes well enough. this is just my opinion though, and yuo're free to disregard it.

meme frames

w2c?

>decide to check out /r/MFA glasses threads
>find a big one
>nearly all of them perfectly fit the nu-male stereotype (receding hairline, le lumberjack beard etc)
>all of them wear wayfarers or clubmasters

Never again.

I live in a really sunny environment, and switching between sunglasses and glasses sucks.

are all the ones that automatically dim in sunlight retarded?

do I just need to get LASIK/PRK surgery?

Mine

Is the lemtosh overplayed at this moment? Found a pair for 200 euros locally.

Is there a good place to cop non-prescription glasses. Having perfect eyesight sucks desu.

i dont want to look like a nu-male but cant wear contacts. what kinda of glasses should i get to avoid this senpai?

the ones that look you like