What's the difference between these two bombers?keep seeing the one on right around can't find any info on them

what's the difference between these two bombers?keep seeing the one on right around can't find any info on them

share any information you deem pertinent below this reply

we're not doing your homework for you

>What's the difference
Are you actually blind?

Lmao

I know the colour is up on the left, I'm talking about construction, fit, origin, details. the stuff you could tell if you had any idea what the fuck you're talking about.
who says I haven't?

left is a harrington right is an eisenhower

I've read about some people calling Eisenhower jackets "Ike's". How about you? Have you ever hear the same thing? I'm just curious

>All of the boys were called "Ike", such as "Big Ike" (Edgar) and "Little Ike" (Dwight); the nickname was intended as an abbreviation of their last name.

the equation was about jackets, you dingus

can somebody answer?

Aren't the differences obvious ?

which is superior?
how are thy used specifically?
can you wear either one even if you are white?

The Eisenhower is more of a working man's jacket, hence being sold by dickies and carhartt.

The Harrington is superior in quality if bought from Baracuta or Fred Perry. In the end it comes down personal taste.

Both can be worn if you're white.

Warrior has the good ones too

That's literally a vintage harrington jacket, you fucking piece of shit. Your fucking thread could have been posted on the fuccboi thread, moron. I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking harrington jacket is. Just give up, moron, you will never be effay, and you know why ? Because you're a fucking retard. You are literally mentally retarded. You're the kind of piece of shit that asks stupid questions all the time because you don't take 10 motherfucking seconds to read or make your own research. You are the reason why our western society is falling apart. You are a fucking plebeian, you don't even deserve the right to vote, motherfucker. I don't even want to make a godwin point, but you know exactly where you belong.

Chill dude i just wanted a fucking jacket. you're a fucking poser ass bitch acting like he's a know it all. fuck you. who the fuck do you think you are? all i asked was what kind of jacket this was. i wasn't rude about it, like you. just fuck yourself dude. fuck you.

OP pic related's filename answers the question before you even asked it
fuck, in fact, you

>i wasn't rude about it
Yes you were rude as fuck about it. Instead of taking a fucking minute to search the catalog and using an existing thread for this, you made a new, completely useless thread.

The fact that you took the easiest way, that required no effort of your own is already extremely rude itself.

You only want want want without spending any thought of how you can give anything back to this board, or at least make the nuisance you are as little as possible.
You inconsiderate fucking asshole.

can you really not tell a Harrington or an Eisenhower from a bomber? pathetic. I just learned it last week but its obvious to me now. Read some Richard Martin and when you can tell me who is the head of the Costume Institute, then we can talk. until then, stop posting. don't even reply

Whats's a harrington jacket?