Face rate thread, go

Face rate thread, go.

PLEASE STOP TEMPTING THE /SOC/ FAGGOTS THESE THREADS ALWAYS BECOME ORBITING

i really want to know about you opinion. post them below in a reply

so im first. Whats my face shape? would club masters fit me? (dont mention acne, been on accutane for a week now)

Clubmasters look nice on everyone, consider the new ones if the old large ones feel weird.

Should i get them in black or turtle shell? Turtle shell is mostly used by girls but i dont really care desu.

My buzz cut is starting to grow on me, both figuratively and literally.

Looks heart-shaped to me.

not bad

8/10 a beard would suit you i guess

why would you post a snap chat filter picture in a face rate thread? Trying to hide the fact that you're ugly as fuck? Well guess what, it didn't work

did you fuck her? you should.

Had a good trip yday. On the left,

Happy as hell

JUST

8/10 you look tropical
4/10 you all look pretty bad
3/10 stop using shitty snapchat filters
6/10 grow hair and beard
7/10 kinda weird face shape but nice.
6/10 clubmasters would work

Veeky Forumsizen here, new to Veeky Forums i need advice on my fashion, im basic as fuck.

Im the one taking the picture

Shit lighting in my room but whatever.

Youre baiting right?

A fucking snap chat filter on Veeky Forums. You have to be fucking kidding me. KILL YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING NIGGER. If I see you on this board again, I will travel through the matrix, find you, and slide a blade through your temple when you are asleep.

why do you gays put so much effort into looking like femboy cocksocks?

Steve-O/10

hope no one recognizes me

I bet you're actually like 16 or some shit but gonna claim you're ""exactly"" 18.

I dont, the ladies love it though

%100 not baiting. plz no r00d.

im not sure if you actually expect us to believe that

Loose 20lbs and then once that is completed, buzz

thats the plan, lost 35 since April, still on a cut.

Why, are you a celeb?

I'd lose the goatee.

What about me, keeping in mind I'm Autralian, so I'm meant to be at least a little ugly

does ur dad cook meth in a trailer with his former student?

Veeky Forums

Rest of you >

u look normie af

Bitch i might b

why do i feel like i have u on snapchat

cute. better than average. 7/10
depending on other factors either real Veeky Forums or real not. leaning towards Veeky Forums. 7/10
little above average. 6/10
lol 3/10
yikes. always wondered what happened to this kind of person after highschool. 3/10
you look genuine as fuck. 8/10
damn cute, but probably a bad guy if you were in a teen movie. 8/10
bleh. 4/10
p good. 7/10
average to attractive. 6.5/10
cuteish. 6/10
you look like you're up to some sneaky jew tricks. 7/10
i mean, even for an australian... (jk, 6.5/10)
above average. 6.5/10

cuz u do

Fvcking milias under my eyes.

but i dont famalam

:(

chuck me a rate lads

7/10
6.5/10 i cant tell but your head is a bit funny
6/10 nothing special but nothing bad, maybe get a beard
faggot tier but 7/10
5/10
i'd kick it with you 7.5/10
what the fuck is your neck
4/10
pretty decent, maybe post another photo where we can see your face properly - 7/10
i think your jaw is good, 7.5/10
6/10
loving the phat hair but i cant see your face
straya rep 10/10
7.73/10
6.5-7/10 femanon

I dont know what to do with my hair

If u kno me wassup/ r8 it boyos

You look like a child but not bad
>fitzen
Lol bro I'd quit the bulking and cut to get those cheekbones lookin sexy
Gtfo w yo snapchat shit
Buzz ez
Y does it look like you're clenching ur jaw like really mf hard

Thing is my acne used to worse and I'm like 50 pounds lighter than last year, but still shit aestetics. Wish my nose was striaght (can't tell from this angle and w/ glasses, but it's crooked as hell), acne was gone, face shape wasn't fuck etc etc I'm just uggo. I think smiling helped tho

Why does everyone have a perfect jawline shit fuck

Wouldn't have even noticed the bags unless you pointed them out.

Not that mine is any better but nose is squishy and you look tired :(

Cuuuuuuute. Short on sides long on top meme ig but it looks like it has good texture anyways. Your skin looks baby butt soft btw

Gr8 aestetics don't know if I'm in love w/ hair tho. You're attractive enough that it probably doesn't matter anyways.

I don't know, I think it's the angle and the lappy webcam because I barely have my mouth closed, and I don't get the same effect in pictures others have taken of me.

Myliu

right. hows this?

look like you could beat the shit out of me

werid face shape, but fine otherwise. Cover forhead with hair maybe?

There are people with worse acne than you ITT my man. I like your glasses, but idk if I've ever been a fan of light eyebrows. You considered dying them? Watchu playin on that DS tho?

just post your face dude

>Fvcking milias under my eyes.
This is my weird fetish on girls

It's not cute senpai.

Thanks. I've considered it, but my hair's too light for it to look decent. Maybe I'll dye the whole thing. Emulating Pokemon Crystal rn.

Some people seem to be looking for the most unconventional picture of themselves to post, instead of something that's actually representantive. Is this a defense mechanism or something?

Not ugly by any means, but the hair along with the nose give you a comic look, maybe keep the hair shorter and get some facial hair when you can (I suspect that being blond, it might be too patchy at the moment) and you'll look honestly good.

I just showered, I cut my hair a few weeks back after a year of growing it out so I don't really have a specific way of styling it figured out yet, when I go out I usually go for something like I have in this picture (but that's older).

Strong just vibes.

>Is this a defense mechanism or something?
yes

fat

V handsome! Hair looks gr8 in pic. I posted a pic w/ greasy-ass hair but other than that most of us are (or at least I am) just uggo.

I think your face is just really round. You have a good jawline for a "fat" guy.

8/10 looking good n all smooth
7/10 your head is a bit silly but I'd like your hear and eyebrows
7/10 your acne isn't even that visible your a fine looking man!
7/10 you look like a fun guy to hang out with but otherwise I can't really see your face on that picture

Excuse me for the b/w picture its literally the only selfie I got on my new phone yet & just woke up

I would but I'd feel bad about putting my ugly mug in this thread a third time

Im 5'7 180lbs lol, less than 2 pts of BMI away from being "obese".

a good shave + grow out hair more + lose earring would do you wonders. If you can't grow your hair out more just buzz it. I would suggest taking another pic w/t wrinkled forehead so we could see your face shape better.

I lost a lot of weight doing thinspo actually. You look fine tho

>instead of something that's actually representantive

Like a photo of themselves wearing sunglasses taken from a distance, gotcha. Totally not a defense mechanism, Mr. Freud.

Pay closer attention to the conversation, u mongo. I had already posted two pictures of myself and was responding to someone commenting on my hairstyle with a picture of how I style it when outside.

Don't let your blood pressure get out of control, my friend. It must be p high already with all that jaw-clenching.

hey

This is JUST the lighting fucking with the fade. Regular crew cut.

>depending on other factors

I'm curious. Like what?

You look like me when I was skelly except for the blonde hair. 5/5

mostly how you carry yourself. i think youre super cool if youre confident and laid back. if youre nervous/timid or more uptight it might not work so well for you.

I'm on the right with my prom date

I see, thanks. All good then.

b8?

No why

I bet you look better from a different angle

People tell me I look pretty young w/o facial hair. My friends hate when I shave but that's because they can't grow facial hair themselves. This is a pic of me w/o that I took a while ago.

7.5/10
We live near each other

facial aesthetics/10
I'd probably sacrifice my cock to have a face like that

lol

Just woke up, in my jammas

You look like you are going to win the nobelprize in a few years
10/10 would definitely fuck
srsly he was pretty effay

melbourne?

Shit nose

yeah mang
You're in there too, or maybe 3030
I recognised you by your uniform
I went to mackillop, graduated 2 years ago, but I know your school straight away from that uniform, you guys always had the ugliest uniform in our suburb

not even gonna argue, hoppers have a shocking uniform, but i never really minded the sprays that much
i'm also 3029 reporting in

we should meet up some day for a beer at park hotel
or get fucking munted at the mersh hotel (cheap piss)

also, daily reminder that TC and Westbourne had waaaay more effay uniform than our two schools
>tfw my school had an olive blazer that smelled like cat piss in the rain

I'm not really into bald, but growing out doesn't work well anymore.
also, how to improve my beardstyle?

I dont think so
masculine how about more beard

desu I think you could pull off a bushier beard if you want to let it grow a bit more wild and not tend to it too often

never a fan of westbourne's gross green lined blazer but TC's was easily the cleanest in the whole suburb....
meanwhile hcsc had every cunt walking aroun with a different fit on their uniform, socks, shoes, rolled and cuffed trousers and shit. looks really fuccboi compared to every other school

chad

I feel like hcsc and galvin produced a lot of ratty kids desu
I reckon best to worst schools were probs
westbourne
TCC
Mack
Wezza (god damn Asians errywhere)
hcsc
Galvin
muzzie school

still tripping out, previously the closest user I've met on Veeky Forums was a lad from yarraville. Super hipster that posted on waywtt often

8/10 in this pic but it looks like you are posing p hard
6.5/10 you are balding my man better just buzz
6.5/10 gain a couple of pounds and you'd less like a twink
6.5/10 your upper eyelids are pretty swollen, you can get surgery to shrink them

this is me

to be perfectly honest most schools in melb have a lot of ratty kids but hcsc definitely are one of the worst, considering every ratty cunt is dumb as fuck and they all wear the same fits everywhere
like all you gonna be seeing is a TNF puffer or a Nike spray, some form of skinny fit denim cuffed around their fucking kneecap, and then either superstars, huaraches or roshes

not gonna lie i prefer streetwear a lot more than this board cares to accept but not to the level of wearing the same TNFxAdidasxStussy fit every day

True
Let's just pray that with uniqlo and h&m opening up at the plaza that people will at least start thinking about fashion.
I hate all those guys that dress the same with a ratty Nike cap, greasy as fuck hair, those tradie shorts that are rolled up and then either a bintang tshirt or some other fuccboi shit

Had a buzz last year, my head looks bigger, don't know... could try again, since I lost 20kg since. You're a 8.5/10 easy

It just doesn't grow much, guess it will in time. I wish it was full like yours.

deadsett i used to be the pretentious little cunt who thought he knew fashion more than these guys because i shopped and h&m and connor and shit instead.... cringey little faggot i was

fucking gorgeous specimens