FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

Wtf you Veeky Forumsgyts aim to be skellies? Are you also twinks who love getting it in the ass?

I do love getting pegged by my gf, how'd you know :^)

You memeing or really into that? I never understood the whole pegging thing. Wouldn't you/they be better off with a guy if they preferred benis?

Some girls are really into the act of pegging too I guess.

Seriously though I'm curious, what's appealing about being skeletor mode. You can't stand up for yourself since everyone else is bigger. You're probably getting cucked by chad. Moving anything heavy, or shit even opening a jar you probably have to interrupt Chad from his anal sesh with your girl to help out. Why even live?

i luv u sooo much

frof ilu

>Seriously though I'm curious, what's appealing about being skeletor mode.
Feel better, lighter, and look better in clothing.

> You can't stand up for yourself since everyone else is bigger.
Meh, I'm not a fighter anyways.

> You're probably getting cucked by chad.
Never had a gf.

> Moving anything heavy
I'm strong enough.

> or shit even opening a jar
Nah I got that.

>Why even live?
My dad is still alive and it would hurt him if I killed myself. Once he passes the choice will be easy.

I'm not that user, but I like feeling small and frail. It just feels right, I don't see myself as being a big person at all.

if any former skelly/ed people could answer this i would appreciate it xoxo

>You can't stand up for yourself since everyone else is bigger.
I can't picture myself in a situation where I'd have to fight someone without weapons or support or some shit. My gf is in the same position and she's never had problems.

>You're probably getting cucked by chad.
Nice meme. You do realize you're projecting your own insecurities onto someone else, right?

>Moving anything heavy, or shit even opening a jar
I've never had trouble lifting heavy objects or opening jars, nor do I work menial jobs.

It's sort of a dominance thing, neither of us is into degradation though. When the necessary precautions are taken it feels really nice, sorta hard to explain.

Anyway, off-topic.

3-6 months typically, but can be over a year depending. They don't just start back up once you get to a sufficient bodyfat.

Interesting, I'm into being dominated but only by females, I want to be big and strong enough to not have to bow down to any males. Whatever floats your boat bro. It's just not for me. Plus I love looking aesthetic as fuck.

I drink 4.5 liters of water a day and I feel like I drink too much froggo what do you think I should do? also ily dont change

Me right now

I want to get down to 120lbs, though

It's a boring fit, work on your Veeky Forums skills, but you're borderline Auswitzsch mode son.
I prescribe you less fasting and more lurking.

does this actually work?

skinnyfat and i dont get it i just need confirmation. Veeky Forums says to fast and eat 1300 cals a day while fit says to eat TDEE - 500 (which is 2000). i also heard if u starve urself rather than just eating 500 less than TDEE it would be slower. (idk how that works too) and something about how ur metabolism fucks up if you eat like 1300. help 6'0 160 lbs

don't lose anymore weight. just find some better fitting clothing to flatter your body type

everything looks too big

also curious about this. how heavy should the weights be?

Why dont you read up on how your body works? they've got a great guide in the Veeky Forums sticky that covers those points and explain all about those elusive calory mysteries

thinspo, i've had 1616 calories today. about 200 more than i intended, about 400 more than i wanted.

so i'm going for a walk this evening. last digit of my post is the number of miles. considering it's already 8:30, i hope it's under 5 but will do what the random gods decide.

just as much as you can life to get through the sets

and doing literally any amount of exercise while eating an 800 calorie deficit will work

You dun goof, but while you're at it, why don't you run those miles? it will burn those pesky calories real good and you will feel much better than just walking. Endorphines give a great high, you know

gg, try jogging user

oh, i used to run/jog, but it's been a year so i'm totally out of shape. not to mention on doing keto and a calorie deficit. walking will be bad enough. will deliver when i get back.

does any one have the original picture from op?

thanks, love you ;)

good luck, user

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 discord join

Former skellie now Veeky Forums here
It took a 3ish months for me to get my period back after getting back up to a BMI of 18. No idea what body fat percentages I was. Now, it probably would have came back more quickly had I gained more weight, but getting up to that weight was hard enough because my stomach was so easily stuffed after restricting for so long.
I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to eat plenty of calorie-dense foods like peanut butter and other yummy things as they will help greatly!!

thanks
wore a pair of shoes i don't like, because why waste your cute trainers when no one can see them? well, i'm the idiot. felt a blister starting before i got a mile out. if the goal were five i would have pushed it, but going for 9 would mean pain for a week. so i turned back. better than nothing i guess.

Who /coffee/ here?

probably everyone desu. It's like water but more effay

morning coffee rn

Never took to coffee desu. Don't like the taste and caffeine makes me anxious

nope
/tea/ over here

If you don't drink Melbourne Breakfast or White Chai from T2, you're not effay

is herbal tea effay?

I drink mint to keep my skin smooth

Nobody cares about strength today, you stupid fuck.

I'd say so
I drink large amounts of black tea
The only pure herbal tea I drink would be Chamomile
I do drink many infusions of herbal and black

people who have no other problems in life focus too much on themselves and try to figure out "what defines me best?". till maybe one day they figure out that ego is an endless hole that will not be fed how much ever you feed it. media offers, mindless buys. a way to occupy the people who have enough time to sit and think with nonsense while selling their products and rule everything in the way they want to.

question about coffee

I do IF and skip breakfast, but still want to drink coffee before work

is there a way to keep it from making me nauseous without breaking my fast?

I really want to dominate guys but I'm squicked out by the pegging part, it does nothing for me

is femdom without pegging and ballbusting shit rare?

Make it weak and black? I've never had this issue but I like my coffee pretty weak so

maybe I'll try that, I usually make pretty strong coffee (always black)

You're my favourite poster here

thank you friend and glad you made the switch, i have an appetite like a black hole so gaining is not an issue with me :)

My motivation has been terrible lately. I've been:
>snacking too much
>drinking a beer at night
>eating too much of healthy meals and feeling stuffed

Last night I had a healthy dinner, but I just ate way too much of it.

The result is my progress is halting.

all it takes is 1 week of proper dieting to see some results on the scale.
Seeing the number go lower each week keeps my motivation up.

I starting to think if I go any lower I won't be able to maintain it. I have such a big appetite.

id probably enjoy that 2bh

as long as you dont look like a loli, then its just ridiculous

tank frig

>not wanting to get dominated by a loli
that's my dream

just do keto. easiest shit to stay low af bodyfat while making cut muscles. but dont complain to me when you dont get hungry anymore and got bored of it.

I'm already skinny enough where if I started doing keto people would get concerned. It would draw attention to me continuing to lose weight.

I do want to try keto though. Just not really an option while trying to keep appearances up. I've been telling people my weight is steady and I'm maintaining.

nah, I'm taller than a lot of dudes (although my tits are pathetically small, one factor in me wanting to get skinnier)

i though u were tryin to be skinny? considering the thread.

if not, then dont do keto. its hard to get out of it when u get fat adapted and u might fuck up big time

keto is a meme

low fat/low carb doesn't matter it's basically cico

I want to be skinny, but I'm already at a low enough BMI where if someone sees me "dieting" (eating only protein) it will raise red flags.

im on keto rn guys
eating mayo/eggs/mozzarella/camembert/other cheeses mostly (im vegetarian)
i can tell you that is pretty nice way to lose some bf and look more lean in general but get those keto sticks pee test i mean

how many cals you eating? just sounds like you need to raise them or eat more nutritious food.

Anyone else here came to the point where even eating seems optional?I eat just to survive at this point,the world looks soooo different because i don't understand why fast food chains,restaurants and places where people go and eat even exist,really weird shit.

same here, when you remove the instinct its easy to focus on things that matter

I just can't enjoy food anymore.My stomach feels like it's going to explode everytime i eat and it hurts.

At least we don't spend money on food.

Sounds like ED senpai

Something i find really motivating to think

>every breath you take is burnt fat

Be happy when your breath stinks

Which one do you think?I'm 178cm 57kg so i don't think i have ana yet

how often is too often when fasting? Is 3 days too much?

wow

Yah

I still eat three times a day lol

2 days would be as far as i'd go

on keto breathing/sweating and peeing fuckin stinks

I have a very good facial shape but even though i've gone pretty skelly on body(i still have some fat though) my face fat won't go away.It actually goes away but in a very slow pace.

Does face fat actually go?Do you have to go very low in order for it to be gone?I used to be a heroin addict when i was 16 and my cheeks were denting to the inside,can this happen again with diet?

Yeah,that's because you're burning fat 24/7

I think a keto diet is better for gaining weight,not losing though.

m8 i cant diagnose you, see a doctor?

>What app is that?
Runkeeper

1600 or so, I eat pretty healthy. 142lbs 6' male

was 119.0 yesterday. today im 120.0 but im supposed to take a progress pic

/thinspo/ how to i induce a bm so i can log 119.0 again today?

Eat a lot of fiber, drink water, exercise, pray to lord kek.

I find running to be so fucking boring. What are some other good forms of cardio? I already cycle as my main transport.

>tfw no qt thinspo trap bf with blood type O-, one dental filling, a mole on the left side of his chest, and two differently colored eyes

>urban outfitters lana

neat

small tits a cute

Usually face fat is my last place to lose weight could be your case too

I'm eating only about 500 calories every day. How long would it take me to be 100 pounds if i'm currently 130?

ive been dancing vigorously since i posted this but i dont want to eat or drink anything yet since i dont want the number to go up :\ thanks tho

Just weigh in the next time you shit?

You can always take an over the counter laxative but that's a bad road to go down

Just do the math m8

1kg=7700kcal

What's your TDEE?I can do it for u

i'm considering trying again tomorrow with progress pics so long as im back down to 119

after dancing im back to 119.8 (from actually 120.2 first thing this morning), and i don't look bad, i'm just mad i was lower yesterday

Well that means you will have a 1200kcal deficit daily

You want to lose 15kg
You will lose 1kg every 5-6 days so it will actually take you like one and a half month

Just finished eating

>2 slices of ham
>5 thin rusks
>2 spoonfuls of tahini
>2 peaches
>a bottle of water

Was my meal /thinspo/?

>stick to a vegan diet and only eat food i prepare myself
>lose 6kg in a month
>introduce processed foods
>everything is ok
>stress skyrockets
>ko si gnihtyreve
>gain it all back in one week of binge eating and still going

help

fuc off

why

All cardio is boring imo because you're doing the same thing over and over and over for a long time. I just listen to music, preferably something I haven't heard too many times before and I focus on that. It makes the time go by faster. Maybe try swimming, you have to be pretty focused doing that.

Yeah, some places in your body lose fat slower than others. If you're not happy with your face when you reach your goal weight, I recommend putting on some muscle and cutting again - that way your body fat % will be low enough to see your cheeks (provided you eat plenty of protein and maintain your workout), but your weight won't be dangerously low.

Not at all, the BDSM stuff is just more fetishy and talked about.

For some people it's more natural to be assertive and take the lead, that's pretty much the way it is in our relationship. We're fairly vanilla otherwise, it's simply that the usual roles are reversed.