What is the modern equivalent of this outfit

What is the modern equivalent of this outfit

kind of

W2c sick ponchos w/practical materials? Eyeing up the y3 one that runwayed recently but I'm a poorboi.

This guy is actually killing it. I'm impressed.

As well as some boots I've just gotten myself

Just buy everything RRL sells.

You timed the screenshot wrong bro, delete delete delete

>Shane

I fucking hate America.

lol what? fuck no

This. New jacket I got myself. Woolrich also has some very nice ponchos on their site. Grew up five mins from the flagship store

Dressed up like that for my 6thform last day, got mad pussy.

Thabks mr skeltal

thats fashion for you

>what time is it?

The thumbnail looks like he's wearing a skeleton print shirt

It's like noon or something

is it a normal noon, or is it some sort of different type of noon

ITS HIGH NOON

I mean, the sun's beating down pretty hard. So I'm assuming it's NIGH NOON

*HIGH

This would work literally only on this guy. I cannot see someone other than a thinner, older, bearded man wearing this.

w2c scarf

uh, maybe you just want to wear this in a modern urban setting. But a modern "equivalent"? Wouldn't that be mercenary gear?

no

nothing because everything looks like it's made to be worn while you sit in an air conditioned room and stare at a tv or computer all day
you have to go somewhere where people actually still do manual labor to get the kind of grit that makes the man with no name look powerful and imposing

what do you call that kind of scard

full rick

WHEN I WAS

This guy is totally right. Todays pedant to Blondie would be some sort of mercenary dressed in civilian functional clothings. Basecap, jeans or khakis, boots, kight jacket and stuff like this. Can we have some pics of effay mercs?

techwear

nope, thats just hedi slimane and his disgusting obsession for anorexia

>wanting to look like mcree

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING CHANCE AND YOU FUCKING BLEW IT YOU RAGING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you fucked up bud

Too bad