Hey there fashion guys. I have a question

Hey there fashion guys. I have a question.
What can I do to improve my appearance?

Hairstyles, clothing, etc.
I can't grow facial hair(only 18) but wanna still come off as good looking. Any ideas?

Also, rate? I dono how Veeky Forums works.

change hair
lose glasses
wear plain t-shirts
get skin products

change your facial expression

stop wearing polos

What hair you recommend? This pic was a few years ago, so my hair is far longer.
I need glasses, so can't change that, though can get better frames.
And this pic was from school, needed polo's. Required.

>only 18
I had a full beard at age 15, what kind of late arse puberty did you get stuck with?

all of these

Had to, It wasn't my choice, this was from an old HS photo.

Most people don't get that. Hell, even my father who's had a full beard the entire time I've known him wasn't able to grow one till he was mid 20s

This better?
This is after a play I was in so my hair was all kinds of fucked.
>Censored EX GF's face for privacy.

Bump?

Also, another pic.

>I need glasses, so can't change that, though can get better frames.

try to guess what invention i'm going to recommend

>And this pic was from school, needed polo's. Required.

fuhrer ralph lauren

OK i'm getting angry now

why did you post a pic from years ago in which you looked totally different? you maniac

I have an eye shape that makes Contacts virtually imposible without getting the super expensive ones for astigmatism. I had a trial pair that I used for a month and even those didn't fit right.

Also, I had meant to say that polos were required, but I fucked up. My grammar is amazing, I know.

I still look the same, save for the hair. hence why I asked what hair I should know. My hair just has grown since then, BUT the obvious thing to say would be "Cut your hair" SO I saved the trouble and used a pic with short hair.

Absolutely 100% neccessary that you get some good skin products, clear skin is everything.

Also lose the glasses and switch over to contacts.

For hair, i would recommend a short crew cut and start doing some minor weight lifting so your body is more defined and you don't have a pencil neck.

Follow these steps and you will effectively go up 2 points

>Absolutely 100% neccessary that you get some good skin products, clear skin is everything.

you have no idea what you're talking about

acne is so in right now

Can do the skin one, and the hair one. May have trouble on weight lifting, but will give it a try if I can get a gym membership.
Can't do glasses.

And what do you mean by Crew cut? Like the one in pic related?

Can't Lose glasses that is. *
I have astigmatism and contacts are a pain in the ass, and very expensive

Lmao just google "crew cut". You'll have a lot of trouble pulling off the hair in your pic, it takes a lot of maintenance/product.

My hair naturally was in like the pic, I'd had LONG hair(shoulder length and longer) for about 13 years prior to the photo, and it was about 2 days after I cut it so it was in shock and stood strait up.

And I did google crew cut, and a thousand different styles(Or lengths) came up.

man your life must be really depressing that you're boasting about having a beard at 15 lol

Start a giant depression and drink too much coffee

Stop drinking soda and eating junkfood. Not only will it help with acne but also your face will become more defined. Right now its kinda puffy and formless. Also cardio>lifting. No need to get a gym membership, just do some pushups situps and running everyday.

Should get a fade. They're pretty basic and even leaving the top after getting out of bed still makes the haircut look clean. Suits anyone i believe.

*Pic not me, just random reference

" but also your face will become more defined"

wut, isnt that just genetics? (obvs loosing weight, etc. but not exactly fat)

Obv genetics play a part but unless youre a complete genetic disaster (which op is not) it is possible to lose face fat and become more attractive. Speaking from experience here.

Lookin like a rapist here desu. That look your giving is scaring the shit out of me

>"Full Beard"

I doubt you'll read this, but this is for everyone... HOW DO I LOOK CREEPY!? Everyone says this on these threads! How?

Rape face. You remind me of a cringe version of Alex from Clockwork Orange.

>Alex from Clockwork Orange
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

To many lols!

You know, like a murderer. You look like a murderer.

Deal with it.

Because you smile with just your top teeth.

This better? XD

Ready for a bit of the ole ultraviolence

?

It's a case-by-case basis

your ex gf was computer generated? I can count the pixels

I censored xD

not a droog obvi

get a load of this veck eh

Get a new girlfriend.

You look like Gargamel, deal with it and focus
on personality.