Any tips in getting a hairstyle the same as Joji?

Any tips in getting a hairstyle the same as Joji?

Also general joji miller thread

take a picture of filthy fag to ur barber and ask him to cut ur hair like that
/thread

There are many names. just ask for a side-part and know the length's you're going for.

I'm sure if you just give your barber/stylist a photo, they can help you out.

another fanboy posting his pick i quit

hating edgy filthy frank memers is just as edgy and more pretentious than being a filthy frank memer

>tfw no joji bf
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

hate his content but he's hot as fuck

fan of his but these threads are kind of pathetic

I unironically like the niggerfaggot and associates but this is making me uncomfortable

agreed

It feels like 70% of the posters here are from reddit

who is this person
i see him on fucking instagram all the time

George Meme Machine

a youtuber who does whacky voices and makes funny faces
also a really good way to spot

Speaking of this nigga anyone know where to cop this shirt

filthyfrank

Oh my god I've been asking this for so long, help us out someone

same here

Just draw it urself

this.

Can we stop pretending this gook is some kind of fashion icon? Sure he's funny, but that's it

Tried my version v quickly, harder than it looks plus only had a blunt charcoal pencil, soz, next thread I see I'll do a better one in ink

Ahh shit I attached what I was using as the model, this pic related is the one I did

Yo senpai i got those rare high school pics of him but nah im not gonna share just gonna tease because, let's face it, it's pretty pathetic. Come on guys. Liking him is okay, but we're better than this.

no one cares?
this is a thread about his current haircut lmao
people love dicaprio's hairstyles and make threads about it, but no one calls it pathetic
kys senpai

ID on the QT 4th from left?

more rare jojis

is that really

maybe you not me

dade

GOD LEFT ME INCOMPLETE!

nigga its like the most basic cut out im sure a barber knows how to cut it

Ayy fuck you man

why is this guy constantly spammed here

viral marketing

Ayy my boi can u spot him

w2c feather cape first row 3rd from left

Met George and the rest of the so called "cancer crew" a while back. Max and Ian were nice, they thanked me for watching, we had an actual fun conversation. Joji was just a pretentious asshole the whole time. When I was talking to him he was just on him phone the whole time and it seemed like he wasn't listening. It felt as if he looked down on his fans, which kinda makes sense since his fans are pretty gay. Max and Ian were telling him to chill out, but George kept doing it and looking back to see if max and Ian laughed.

You can't really blame the guy for wanting to have a good time with his friends rather than talk to some fucking loser.
It's pretty dumb to think he'd be a well mannered kind guy in person. He just doesn't give a fuck about anything.

tru just cop a cheap white shirt and grab a marker

fucking effay bird/ostrich core

Where did you meet them my dude

A day before vidcon started, they were looking around for a place to eat.

Nice, I always thought George would be nice to meet. Shame, maybe he was busy with something personal idk?

he's Veeky Forums as fuck

"Also general joji miller thread"

can you read?

fuck, put on the wrong post sorry senpai

"Also general joji miller thread"

you're a fucking idiot if you think someone is gonna id a random girl, and she's ugly as shit

W2c shirt

hahahaha

wtc

Thanks for the defence dawg

>GOD LEFT ME INCOMPLETE!
>INCOMPLETE
know your memes before you spread them on the internet

Well the fans are pretty terrible, and theres videos of him being chill with fans so maybe he didnt wanna deal with it?

Japan

yeah just draw it yourself
i do that when i cant find tshirts

Might as well have typed /thirteenyearoldgeneral/

this

most basic bitch haircut in the world and you're asking us how to ASK for a haircut similar to this biggest fag on the internet? please stop posting and look into killing yourself PLEASE