UNIQLO SHIRT QUALITY

Did Uniqlo fuck up their t shirts recently?

Where do I buy t shirts now?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/au/store/flannel-shirt-1618460008.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have always been shit. only their jeans are somewhat ok when on sale. the rest of their stuff is dog shit.

are their socks alright? they look alright

socks are alright

w2c t shirts now then

believe it or not, Express has really nice quality tee's for fairly cheap. During christmas their entire store is 50% off, too. I love their stretch crew shirts and picked up a few of them during the last sale.

Uniqlo socks break easily,

Anyone know w2c loose fitting shirts? Like white drapey ones?

J crew shirts are my favorite, I have to get slim mediums. They are so soft and go on sale all the time. They have sales like every other week.

who the fuck cares about quality for tees?
especially white ones which will become yellow with age no matter the quality.
just buy new ones, they are dirt cheap.

otoh fit is king.
you can't tailor tees.

Is v-neck coming back once again? no way

Express?

cheap tees have terrible fit and material

When? I've purchased tees from uniqlo recently and some blues got messed up but overall I've been satisfied. Last purchase was May iirc

it's a mall tier brand, sells shitty suits and dress shirts but their t shirts are really quality.

Any opinions on their flannels? Was looking at getting a white or brown one.

airism, size up from your regular size

>you can't tailor tees

yes you can? hemming the body and thinning the sleeves at least. but yeah it's not that hard to find the right size considering how ubiquitous they are

That's not a flannel user

uniqlo.com/au/store/flannel-shirt-1618460008.html

fit always depends on the wearer.
you won't easily find such an Asian tall, slim cut that UQL has.

especially if you really go for quality, i.e. >17.5 micron fiber Merino tees, which you mostly get from outdoor companies who aren't known for being fashionable.
also Merino has their trade-offs compared to cotton.

I just bought a green plaid flannel. Comfy as fuck senpai. Sorry for terrible picture.