~I bought a pair and I hate them, they look shit when I look down at them

~I bought a pair and I hate them, they look shit when I look down at them

thanks Veeky Forums

post the pair you bought

1 sec

actually I cant be arsed, I'll stick to my plimsolls that cost me a fraction and look way better

fake thread

just as I shut down the laptop you fuck

to add: I bought 2 sizes, the 10's look fucking WACK and the 9's look sick but hurt my feet

pics or gtro

Im not taking pics

Then fuck off with this shit thread. This is a real as me fucking your mum

hahahahahaha

literally just got home from picking up a pair of these and not sure how i feel... i'm hoping they'll start to look better with age

I do agree they look ugly from the top but everytime I look at the sides from the mirror in the elevator, they look pretty normal. Not as bulky as you might think.

same fake all-white ones like the OP who was too embarrassed to show any pics?

ugly in what way?
bulky = ugly?
before CPs, more sleek than Stan Smith was considered feminine.
that even still holds true for canvas sneakers where sleek Keds are for women.
and compared to say NB 574, Stan Smiths aren't clunky at all.

From the top it looks like a clown shoe IMO.

I don't hate it, my Stans are my current favorite. Though it's all beat up after 3 years of wear, think I need a new pair and am not sure if I want to get another Stan.

>From the top it looks like a clown shoe IMO.
hyperbole
>I don't hate it, my Stans are my current favorite. Though it's all beat up after 3 years of wear, think I need a new pair and am not sure if I want to get another Stan.
it's the affordable, original clean white sneaker. otherwise there are zillion CP alternatives from newish labels with questionable quality, harder to buy (sizing) and usually more expensive than Stans.
and finally: CP

thanks to effay I can't even wear them

lol what no theyre real all white ones who tf buys fake stans

literally no one looks at your feet from this angle.

They look fine, imagine what it is like for people with big feet

no i never had a problem with them looking bulky i'm not even the OP. I just wasn't sure if they were really my style when i first put them on but as i've been wearing them around they're starting to break in and look more like how I hoped they would. Since they were brand new they looked almost too nice idk how to explain it. thanks for the compliments tho lol

They look fine, quit being insecure.

holy fuck i'm not the op lol i'm not insecure about how they look on me i just wasn't sure if i really liked them in general

should have bought premium ones, they have a slimmer tongue and profile, also leather is more durable

You fell for the meme buddy, now you can come to this board for the keks only and not for advice. If you want some inspiration for clothes, check youre favorite artists instagrams.

>Not knowing this is the Veeky Forums that tells you what to wear