Genuine question: charity and islam

I know that muslims are supposed to give some of their money to charity. But, how is that arranged in the modern world? Are there any islamic institutions like say the red cross or missions for charity management?

Finally, are there any equivalent to sunday school for muslims? Do they teach their bomblings how to avoid drugs and unprotected sex and stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYjThKNp5o0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y15NnGZIBuM
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Articles/the_bible_teaches_purgatory.pdf
scripturecatholic.com/salvation.html
scripturecatholic.com/justification.html
desustorage.org/his/thread/1148657/#1149280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give money to CAIR, CAIR funds islamic terrorists, charity work done.

this

Well, I see OP isn't going to get a straight answer.

I thought Veeky Forums was better than this?

Do you want to know the truth about Islam?

>Are there any islamic institutions like say the red cross

The Red Crescent

Pretty much this.

>Finally, are there any equivalent to sunday school for muslims? Do they teach their bomblings how to avoid drugs and unprotected sex and stuff?

Madrassahs handle this throughout the Muslim world.

Whose crescent moon was originally the symbol of Hubal, the moon god worshipped by Pagans at the Ka'aba and is today the universal symbol for Islam...

#TodayILearned

TÜRK here, you just give money to a charity of your choosing or give it to beggars.

Yup. Mohammad's "god" is the same "god" as his father's god, Ba'al.

Hubal = HaBaal = Ba'al of the Moabites.

>#TodayILearned
From who? Jack Chick?

But shhhh, we have to pretend that their demonic false-god is the same as Abraham's, i.e. God...

This would be cool if not for the fact that the crescent has fuck all to do with Islam.

It's a symbol for the Turkic peoples. That's it. The only reason it's been "adopted" by Muslims is because of the Seljuks and Ottomans.

Allah is just the Arabic word for "god", ypu stupid twat.

Sure thing, Abd Al-Makir.

Yes, but their "Allah" is not arab Christians' Allah, i.e. God.

You seem to be under the impression that people here won't fall for any infographic they see that allows them to throw something at muzzies,the crescent moon thing wasnt even used until ages later after islam was already established and it has no religious meaning.

Islam began as a heretical Arab Christian cult focused on Aphrodite and the Morning star. This was confirmed during that era by John of Damascus (676-749), who called Islam a “superstition among the Ishmaelites that is the forerunner of Antichrist.” According to John, Muslims were, “idolaters [who] reverenced the morning star and Aphrodite, who they indeed named Akbar.”

Today they call this idol Allah, but the same satanic spirit that was worshipped then is still worshipped today. Satan manifests himself in many ways, but today Satan’s greatest manifestation in the earth is through the “god” that is worshipped as Allah by over 1.3 billion people.

Arab mystics compare the Ka’ba to a virgin, adorned with her finest wedding dress and during their Hajj pilgrimage, Muslims kiss, rub and caress the Black Rock.

Lucifer’s image is depicted in Revelation 8 and 9 showing Satan wanting to be worshipped. He is a star that fell from heaven:

>And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth, and there was given to him the key of the bottomless pit.
Revelation 9:1

This “him” cannot be an object, but rather Satan himself, a living being (him) cast out of heaven as described in Isaiah 14 and Revelation 8:10.

The most important verse in the Qur’an that describes Allah is perfectly mirrored in Isaiah 14. In Isaiah 14, it is Satan or Lucifer that is described as the bearer of light, and in the Qur’an it is Allah that is depicted as a lamp (light, torch).

In the Koran, chapter of the Star, we read:

>“Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star.”
Qur’an 24:35-36

Compare this with:

>And the third angel sounded the trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, burning as it were a torch, and it fell on the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters
Revelation 8:10

One-third of the people (rivers) are poisoned. The Black Stone of Mecca owes its reputation to the tradition that it fell from the “heavens.”

Like the Black Stone of Aphrodite (the sacred stone that fell from the sky, Acts 19:35), the Black Stone of Mecca is also clearly an “image” of Satan, the fallen star, which symbolizes Lucifer and attempts to take the place of Christ the Great Redeemer. It is called by Muhammad, the son of perdition, Yameen Allah. This means that it is “the right hand of Allah” with which “he touches his servants.”

Today we see millions yearly circumambulating roundabout the Kaaba circle, which exerts the only spiritual influence over a great mixture of multitudes of different ethnicity and languages to gather them in her abandoning their tongues to speak “one language” (Arabic), “one attire”, “one purpose” and “one world nation” (Umma) and commit spiritual harlotry. Mecca sits in “the desert” “sitting on many waters” which are “peoples, multitudes, nations and languages” (Revelation 17).

We also find a similar depiction in Isaiah 21, the combination of these three descriptions “city”, “desert”, “sitting on many waters”, “circumambulating around her”, is this city in the “desert by the Sea”; Mecca.

But it is Ezekiel 31, which speaks of circumambulating around an idol “her rivers running round about his plants”. Such “plants” are idols that represent Lucifer (The Assyrian).

The “shadowing shroud” in Ezekiel 31:3 is reminiscent to the black cloth that covers the prostitute Kaaba in Mecca and the streams perhaps refers to the hordes of people from all over the globe who come to worship Satan by running around his idol and bowing to it by the billions throughout history.

Muhammad claimed that he rode the Buraq (Mohammed’s spirit guide) claiming to have ascended to heaven. We find the same reference to Lucifer embodying a man (Isaiah 14):

>“I will ascend into heaven.”

Muhammad already claimed to have ascended to heaven in the Isra wa Al-Mi’rajj. It is likely that the Mahdi who comes in the spirit of Muhammad, will also make the same claim.

>“I will exalt my throne above the stars of God.”

Muhammad already claimed to possess a position that is far above all angels (stars).

>“I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north.”

The Mahdi or the Antichrist is said to rule from Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-13), which Christ proclaimed would be the future seat of Satan. This is on the sides of the northern lands (Asia Minor / Turkey).

>“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.”

This declaration is essentially a repeat of the first proud declaration: “I will be like the Most High.” Both Muhammad and Mahdi have given themselves or have been ascribed titles that belong to God alone.

Even in this supposed ascension, God says “For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven”

God says it’s a lie, that this Lucifer possessed man believed in his heart while it wasn’t even true.

Your need to contradict every single fucking thread and post is wasted, just so you know. You're bringing no one closer to God and driving everyone further away.

Stop wasting yours and every other user's time with your irrelevant Bible-thumping.

Allah literally mean god in Arabic you mongoloid, it is not a separate God

Even the “Buraq” which Muhammad supposedly rode to heaven, stems from the word “Brq” which means “lightning bolt” or “glowing light”. The Bible describes Lucifer as “burning like a torch (or lamp)” (Revelation 8:10). This is exactly what the Qur’an describes Allah as: “a lamp.”

Allah in the Qur’an dedicates chapter Al-Noor (The Light) as the most significant description of Allah:

>“Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither Eastern nor Western, whose oil is nigh luminous though fire scarce touched it. Light upon light! Allah does guide whom He will to His light: Allah sets forth parables for men: and knows all things”
(Qur’an 24:35-36).

Light of the heavens, and brightly shining star luminous, are satanic titles—“ Lucifer” literally means the luminous one. Satan desires to be the bright shining star. Even the Mahdi, the Muslim Messiah of end-times, is identified by the prophet Mohammed as the:

>“peacock of all angels and of the dwellers of the heavenly realm, he is dressed and adorned with the cloaks of light.”

This “lightning bolt” described by Jesus also fits Mohammed:

>“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven”
Luke 10:18

The word Lucifer means “bearer of light,” “luminous,” or “the morning star.”

The Bible warns us regarding the manner in which Satan transforms into a man (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28) and in Islam we find:

>“Thus says the great prophet (Allah’s prayers and supplications be upon him) Mahdi is the peacock of all angels and of the dwellers of the heavenly realm, he is dressed and adorned with the cloaks of light.”

Lucifer disguises himself “as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14).

>All these muslim hate circlejerk replies and no objective answers at all
Jesus christ I didn't remember Veeky Forums being this bad

To answer the question, I used to live in a muslim majority country and they have a few non profit organizations that organize charity distributions and qurban for muslims.

The Qur’an even calls Allah “The Lord of star of Sirius”

Even Lucifer himself as he is described in the Bible “the ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; the lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; and the gold, the workmanship of your setting and sockets was in you” (Ezekiel 28:13) also matches the Buraq:

>“Its color was that of a peacock whose plumage was set with red rubies and corals, on which sat a white head of musk on a neck of amber. His ears and shoulders were of pure white pearls attached with golden chains, each chain decorated with glittering jewels. His saddle was made of silk lined with silver and gold threads. His back was covered with green emerald and his halter was pure peridot.”
The Night J ourney Of Muhammad, Waqf-Ikhlas, Ihlas Holding A.S, Cagaloglu, Istanbul, Turkey. Also see Ibin Al-Sabbagh in AlFusul Al-Muhimma, transmitted by Ibin Abbas. Also see the Hajj by F.E. Peters. P.p 39

When Muhammad, the sojourner had supposedly reached his destiny to the seventh heaven, so as he claims, he alleged to have met with the god who’d declared him prophet and ordered him to rule over all of mankind, angels and the whole multitudes of demons.

Throughout the teachings of Islam, it encompasses multitudes of peoples and demons together as Muslim and are viewed indifferent from one another. Allah is “The King of people and demons”:

>“This is a Message sent down from the Lord of men and jinn (demons)”
Qur’an 69:43

It's just copy pasta you should have filtered by now.

It's not Veeky Forums. It's religionfags fucking about trying to turn every thread into a talk about how the thread topic is sin. Usually just this one tripfag too.

The Saudi government declared:

>“Islam is the religion of the whole world; sent by Allah through Muhammad to both races, the Jinn (demons) and Ins (mankind). It is a religion for all humanity as commanded by the Holy Quran and the Prophet’s correct path. This promise was confirmed since Islam did spread throughout the earth and multitudes streamed to it.”
Chapter II, “The Muslim Minority in the World: Understanding The Purpose of Muslim Minority” p.27

And the Quran declared:

>“Say (O Muhammad): It is revealed unto me that a company of the Jinn (demons) gave ear, and they said: Lo! It is a marvelous Qur’an, Which guides unto righteousness, so we believe in it and we ascribe unto our Lord no partner. And (we believe) that He, exalted be the glory of our Lord! Hath taken neither wife nor son.”
(Qur’an, Al-Jinn)

And just because you repeat the same scripture over and over doesn't make the other user wrong.

See and read: Muslims worship Satan.

I said the Arabs worship Ba'al, and have always worshiped Ba'al. I said nothing about a crescent.

I've always found a world religion of over a billion aiming its daily prayers to a black stone that fell from the skies to be extremely Lovecraftian.

Nope. Al-lah is a name.

By that logic, Christians on the other side of the Christianity tree from you worship Satan.

You can make any religion Lovecraftian if you try.

It would be funny if there were not a sea of blood attached to it.

>By that logic, Christians on the other side of the Christianity tree from you worship Satan.
By what logic? Pay attention to what you read before you make a shitpost.

Though many are heretical, no Christian worships Satan and in case you didn't know, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christian.

>bomblings
youtube.com/watch?v=xYjThKNp5o0

First off, yes they are. Just because people in your group are embarrassing doesn't give you the right to No Scotsman them.

Secondly, Muslims recognize Jesus as holy. Christians see Jesus as holy. Catholics believe in Purgatory, other sects dont. Some Christians disagree as to whether or not salvation is preordained.

If your definiton of Satan is "any interpretation of God that doesn't fit my subjective personal opinion of him even if it's the God of Abraham", then hell yes there are Christians who worship Satan.

I find it Kubrickian
youtube.com/watch?v=Y15NnGZIBuM

Looks like a toilet flushing

Feel free to save it and post it whenever someone tries to feed you the demonic lie that muslims worship the god of Abraham, i.e. God.

Jesus is God.
Islam says He is not.

Jesus was crucified, died, and rose from the dead.
Islam said none of that happened.

Anything that is not of Jesus is Against Jesus, and satan is the father of the Against Jesus faction of humanity, and of the heavenly host.

Islam is Against Jesus by denying His divinity, His propitiating death on a cross, and His resurrection.

Good stuff. Thanks bro. How anyone can have a pulse and think that the God of the Jews is the same God of the Arabs is just ponderous.

>Muslims recognize Jesus as holy
They reject Him and deny His crucifixion.

>Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.
John 14:6-7

>Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that He made to us—eternal life.
1 John 2:22-25

>Catholics believe in Purgatory
It is biblical.
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Articles/the_bible_teaches_purgatory.pdf

>Some Christians disagree as to whether or not salvation is preordained
It isn't.
scripturecatholic.com/salvation.html
scripturecatholic.com/justification.html
>And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Philippians 2:12

Read

>Anything that is not of Jesus is Against Jesus
Then why the fuck are you in a Japanese-inspired web forum that refuses to acknowledge you religionfags? Sure as hell isn't of Jesus.

>mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Articles/the_bible_teaches_purgatory.pdf

That's just the bema seat judgment bro.

To seek and to save that which is lost.

Thanks for denying facts and dodging points.

If Purgatory is Biblical, every single non-Purgatory believer (read: most Americans and non-Catholics) are Satan Worshippers.

If preordination isn't biblical, every Christian before the 1800's is in hell now.

And no, Muslims recognize Jesus as a martyr. It's fact and doesnt change because you deny it.

There are numerous passages...

Let's not start a Catholic vs Protestant fight...

How's that goin' for ya?

>If Purgatory is Biblical, every single non-Purgatory believer are Satan Worshippers.
Read:
>Though many are heretical, no Christian worships Satan

>If preordination isn't biblical, every Christian before the 1800's is in hell now.
No, though demonic KKK members who thought their faith alone would save them are in fact, currently in hell.

>Muslims recognize Jesus as a martyr
Let's look at it from another point of view; Allah sent Jesus to 'fix' the errors that had crept into Judaism, but then undoes any corrections that were made from the intervention (and Jesus' message) by making it appear (in the end) that Jesus was crucified and then raised from the dead. This negates the entire purpose of sending Jesus. This leaves the people with not only one alternative to Allah's 'true' religion, but two; Judaism or Christianity which entails (among other things) following the message of Jesus, which Allah himself had corrupted by making it appear that He had risen from the dead. So for 600 years, Allah's pure religion was not to be found on this Earth and now (thanks to Allah's deception) had two competing faiths to deceive the people and tempt them away from the 'straight path'. This makes no sense.

Fantastic!

Op here. I ask for a question about muslims or niggers, 80% of answers become /x/ and /pol/ tier.

Shoo shoo back to the faraday cage tinfoils

See

lol

Weren't you completely BTFO by that linguist the other day who explained that 'Makir' means planner, and that it's 'Makr' that means demon?

I noticed you hadn't responded - presumably to maintain cognitive dissonance - so I thought you might like to explain yourself to the thread.

>inb4 meme image and "the truth doesn't change just because you refuse to listen"

Or something like that.

>Weren't you completely BTFO
Not really.
>who explained that 'Makir' means planner, and that it's 'Makr' that means demon
Wrong.
>I noticed you hadn't responded
I have.

The Quran is alright, the hadith are fucking cancer.

And Yahweh was originally the war god of some desert tribe. All religion is made up senpai.

Nah

Why are you mindlessly recycling atheist memes?

Because you're a fanatic that insists his and only his faith is the only true one and will go to embarrassing extents to try to prove some book that was stitched together from texts of all sorts badly transalted and retranslated that sometimes aren't even consistent with each other unless you do some mental gymnastics is the absolute literal truth while calling other people who make equally outlandish, improbable claims liars or "evil worshippers". I'm not even an atheist or dislike religion in general, just obnoxious clowns like you.

>insists his and only his faith is the only true one
Correct. They can't all be true can they?

>stitched together from texts of all sorts badly transalted and retranslated
Pic related. Stop mindlessly recycling atheist memes.

>I'm not even an atheist or dislike religion in general
But you are still a lost sheep.

Remember: the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Jeez, you have a short memory, don't you.

>1. You were challenged by saying that Abd al-Makr means "Slave of the Plotter", which it doesn't.
>2. You posted that very same image in response to this when challenged.
>3. It follows that you - unironically mean "Servant of the Deception/Plot" rather than "Servant of the Deceiver/Plotter".
>4. To which you replied, "Harun Yahya includes Al-Makir in his listing of Allah's 99 names according to Edward William Lane's Arabic-English Lexicon (the most revered and scholarly dictionary of the Arabic language), Hans Wehr Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic, and the Arabic Lexicon all disagree with the Quranic Arabic Corpus."

TO which not only was Harun Yahya laughed as a shit Arabic Scholar, but the following: >Al-Makir
>"Yeah, Makir with an i, not Makr. That makes a tangible difference in Arabic. It isn't a minor misspelling at all.

>And the m-k-r root has neutral and negative connonations, not explusively negative. You can see that in other dictionary entries for m-k-r for the verb and active particple that include less negative transaltions such as , and you can even see it in Hans Wehr which also uses words like "wile, sly, cunning" which aren't words steeped in negative meaning like "deceive(r), cheat(er, etc).

>You absolutely cannot made a strong argument that the word/root is restricted to a negative connotation (it certainly includes meanings that are negative in connotation though, but not solely those, as it clearly can be used neutrally)"

To which you resorted by memeposting about how we're all satanists and quoting bible posts.

Now get the fuck out, you deluded, disgusting waste of space on god's green earth.

Please stop, at this point it's just pathetic. Your chart is very pretty but it's so naive it seriously made me laugh. If you really want to convert people (on Veeky Forums of all places) this isn't the way.

Meant for >tfw you're copying shit from desustorage and you accidentally fuck up

desustorage.org/his/thread/1148657/#1149280

Also does Mark Barry know you're using that picture without his permision?

>You were challenged by
>You were challenged as*
>Means completely different things

fucking English being difficult

If Jesus is his then you inherently aren't monotheistic you pagan

You should be crying instead of laughing.

You worship Satan.

That is a fact.

Any questions?

If you mean crying from laughter then not yet but you're certainly pushing me towards that.

>If you mean crying from laughter
I don't.

>Christians trying to say that Allah is actually an obscure Phoenician child sacrifice ritual

I mean there's stretching it and then there's this shit

The zakat?

The Muslims are still trying to work out the specifics apart from "alms for whoever". It was supposed to help the poor, thwir mosques, etc.

But it appears zakat is less "voluntary giving" and more "religious tax", depending on where you are in the Muslim world.

Zakat is obligatory upon a muslim. It's 2.5% of all your wealth(?). The wealth part might be bullshit but 2.5% is the number.

>let me disregard the facts
Abd Al-Makir please.

Muhammad first heard demonic whispers in this cave in 610 AD and wanted to kill himself.

He was attacked by a demonic spirit which forced him to recite verses of the Qur’an.

He knew he was possessed.

This is according to Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, our earliest detailed biographical record on the life of Muhammad.

>[Muhammad said,] “So I read it, and he departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was as though these words were written on my heart. (T. Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed—Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying, “O Muhammad! thou art the apostle of God and I am Gabriel.”
Ibn Ishaq, p. 106

>muh facts

Read a book nigger. Every archaeologist and historian will tell you that Moloch is a ritual rather than a god, and that it is one unique to the Phoenecians and their descendants (such as Carthage)

Al-Tabari includes several narrations about Muhammad’s suicide attempts in his massive Ta’rikh al-Rusul wa’l-Muluk. In one version, Muhammad tries to kill himself before receiving his first Qur’anic revelation. During his yearly pagan religious retreat, a spirit appeared to him and said, “Muhammad, you are the Messenger of God.” Muhammad then fled to his wife Khadijah and begged her to cover him. After this, Muhammad considered killing himself:

>He (Muhammad) said: I had been thinking of hurling myself down from a mountain crag, but he appeared to me, as I was thinking about this, and said, “Muhammad, I am Gabriel and you are the Messenger of God.” Then he said, “Recite!” I said, “What shall I recite?” He took me and pressed me three times tightly until I was nearly stifled and was utterly exhausted; then he said: “Recite in the name of your Lord who created,” and I recited it. Then I went to Khadijah and said, “I have been in fear for my life.”
Al-Tabari, Volume VI, p. 68

The great Hadith scholar Bukhari places Muhammad’s suicide attempts after the death of Khadijah’s cousin Waraqa. The motive is also different. In this version, Muhammad tries to kill himself multiple times because Gabriel was no longer bringing revelations.

>But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Revelation was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and everytime he went up to the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Jibril would appear before him and say, “O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah’s Messenger in truth”, whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the Revelation used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Jibril would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.
Sahih al-Bukhari 6982

He was weak and Satan took advantage of his weakness.

Remember Matthew 7:15-20, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 and Galatians 1:8-9.

>He thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a Muslim

*sniffle*

It’s certainly possible that all three accounts are correct, and that Muhammad simply had an extremely bad habit of deciding to kill himself whenever he was upset. It’s also possible that only one of the above versions is correct, and that Muhammad’s followers modified the story in different narrations in order to reduce the embarrassment. If we follow this path, we would have to conclude that Ibn Ishaq’s version (which happens to be the earliest) is the correct account, and that the version quoted from al-Tabari was watered down by having Muhammad merely contemplate suicide (though not actually attempting it), while Bukhari’s version was watered down by portraying Muhammad as depressed due to Gabriel’s absence (rather than the fear of demonic possession).

>an atheist defending a satanist
How surprising...

>there is now a Catholic tripfag on par with the Evangelical Fundamentalist shitposter on Veeky Forums
I know you're the same person shitposting

yes

>he thinks people couldn't possibly care about historical accuracy ON A HISTORY BOARD

The ideology is staggering

The truth doesn't change just because you don't want to hear it.

There is no historical inaccuracy in this thread. Every claim I've made is supported by facts.

Why do you hate reality?

>Tries to equate Moloch with Allah even though archaeological evidence goes against this

Reminder that literally everything you've said on the topic is based on extrapolation of Quranic and Biblical texts and is not corroborated by independent third parties.

But user, muslims' "Allah" is not Allah, i.e. God. Their "Allah" is Satan.

What don't you understand?

ctrl+f: "Moloch"
results: 2 ( )

Stop strawmanning please.

>Being so absolutely buttblasted that your own religion shares common lineage with another, slightly different religion that you have to convince yourself that the Abrahamic religions all don't ACTUALLY center around the god of Abraham and that only yours does

How does on achieve such levels of ideology?

Also

So what the fuck is this then, huh?

>god of Abraham
i.e. God. Muslims don't worship Him.

>So what the fuck is this then, huh?
The demon whom muslims worship.

>This backpedaling

Just admit you goofed m8

What are you even trying to say with this? Atheists don't worship Satan, atheists don't believe Satan exists. Modern Satanism is satirical and grossly disrespectful to the Christian faith but it isn't Satan worship. It's just childish satire. They do not believe in Satan. Do you think that when Morbid Angel wrote Chapel of Ghouls in 89 that they legitimately were trying to summon demons?

No you fucking twit. It's theatre, it's drama, it makes money, it's a fucking gimmick basically.

Atheists will defend whomever. If they have some vendetta against Christianity because of their upbringing they will defend whoever is ideologically opposed. But Satan has nothing to do with it.

Please stop looking for fairies under the garden and look at the fucking roses you deluded fuckwit.

What I hate is tripfags of any denomination coming on this chinese cartoon fansite and making metaphysical claims to support why their book is written by the one and true God and someone else's isn't. Maybe you are trolling or possibly twelve years old, but it's all fake genius. Stop pretending you are going to live forever and start reading some fucking books you stupid nigger faggot.

>Accuses others of sticking their fingers in their ears and saying 'LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU'
>But literally spouts an entirely incorrect meme phrase, telling us it means something and ignoring provable linguistics that prove it doesn't
>Backs into bible quotes when cornered
>Avatarfags as Jesus
>Calls opponents Muslims and satan-worshippers and atheists as if it will change the fact that he's not even remotely correct about any provable history
>As if such things challenge rational thought
>Shitposts in EVERY thread that mentions religion
>Responds right up until the moment where he feels like he can't win and then ignores those posts altogether

Why can't we ban this schizo idiot? Mods?

Can't really speak for how it was historically, but some modern day Islamist movements have social-development oriented wings, usually responsible for. building hospitals, schools, providing welfare-style services to the poor.

The problem is that your question implicitly assumes that the delivery of religious services, security services, political activism, and social services are all meant to be separate pursuits. Many larger Islamist groups combine these pursuits and believe that pursuing all of these things together holistically is to be desired, so it's hard to make direct comparisons with a highly specialized organization like the Red Cross.

There is perhaps stronger commonality with explicitly Christian charity organizations, which usually combine social service delivery with religious messaging, but Islamist organizations often combine political activism and often armed resistance as well.

Hezbollah in Lebanon is a good example of this and also a good example of how an Islamist movement has moved into the mainstream via popular support due to their charity work, which is rarely mentioned in the media since it's not an easy or simplistic narrative that can be presented to the viewer.

>Modern Satanism is satirical and grossly disrespectful to the Christian faith
Hence the reason atheists gladly defend anything related to it.

>If they have some vendetta against Christianity because of their upbringing they will defend
Good...Good...keep mocking Christianity while Satan rubs his hands and his demonic cult keeps growing...