Suggest some good lookin water bottles

suggest some good lookin water bottles

got tons of compliments/questions when i used it, everyone is like "wow, its square" but kinda heavy when full with water and scratches pretty easily. dropped mine too much and it leaks a lil now

these are nice looking but too many basic bitches have them

lmao $35 for this trash

just get a nalgene. will last you forever and looks good.

MUH DICK UGHHH

Zoji Master Race

I'll be a basic bitch and say s'well. I got one for free at a company raffle and replaced my klean

samefagging

> 9 replies + OP

>10 posters

Are you retarded?

Hydroflask

Try out Monoqui, it's an online shop with loads of sick stuff, water bottles will definitely be there

try one of these to make it look like you have better things to do with your time than invest in a stylish fucking water bottle holder

kind of similar to how a completely untouched phone background/settings is the most Veeky Forums because truly Veeky Forums people just are too cool to have time to give a shit

Being lazy isn't Veeky Forums, and trying to justify it is not only fucking stupid, it's also not Veeky Forums. Don't be jealous because people have more time to invest in things they enjoy than you do. You're not a multimillionaire so don't act like one.

The company was founded in my town and they were made locally for a while but now they're made in china. Pretty much everyone in my town has one.

Whoops, wrong pic.

wat.
this a joke thread??

Based dutch product.

Cool design, but is there really much use for a cup if you have a bottle, except maybe if you're sharing with someone

one of these. they're simple enough that they look good and more importantly, they keep your shit hot or cold for hours.

my hydroflask will keep ice for 12+ hours

I'm not?

Remove the label and it's perfect.

I bought the weeb version of that

I can second this, I got the insulated one and it keeps ice for hours

just use a hydroflask of nalgene

this so bad

This.
I have five of this brand, including this exact one.

>>Plastic bottle
Ebin, enjoy your man boobs from that estrogen booster aspie

these are actually so nice to hold, ik they're feminine but the water rolls over the roof in these mesmerising little droplets. you gotta cop

>not building an aesthetic lifestyle is effay
sure thing man

>full Rick

are you guys really so insecure you need a fashionable water bottle?

If you want a GOOD water bottle () Use a nalgene. Costs like $10 bucks, you can put it on your backpack, holds a litre and is durable as fuck.

i'm really started to get exhausted by this board. nothing is about fashion anymore, it's all about trying extremely hard to appear cool

saged and reported because this is off topic

I've tried telling people this. They don't really want to know. Not many other people seem to know that all fragrances and fragranced products do the same thing.

Enlighten me

Enlighten me.

Enlighten me Please

Enlighten me Please..

>drinking unpurified water
>voluntarily letting big h2o control your mental state
>ever

Enlighten me Pleasee

The owner of that company is a fucking pretentious cunt.

Enlighten me Pleaseeee

you can hold it under most sinks

heavy bottom, quite stable.

I know some people are very attached to the fragrances they wear. I also know insinuating that your daily personal care routine is poisoning you and everyone around you seems far-fetched or possibly like a personal attack on your very essence - but let me assure you, your perfume is so far removed – chemically and experientially – from the essence of the You that your friends, family and all other associates know and love.

Here are a few facts:

1. The EU’s Scientific Committee on Cosmetic Products & Non-food Products reports one out of 50 people have become sensitised to fragrances.

2. Studies have linked perfume exposure to migraines, allergy symptoms, asthma and chronic lung disease.

3. The longterm exposure to chemicals contained in perfume can seriously damage your immune system.

4. Phthalates, which are used in 75 per cent of perfumed products to extend the life and reach of the stink, have been linked to hormone disruption, which in turn can cause serious health issues including, diabetes and obesity, fertility issues such as low sperm count, early puberty, breast cancer, autism and ADHD and thyroid irregularities. Likewise, synthetic musks bind to and stimulate human estrogen receptors and have been linked to the increase of estrogen-responsive human breast cancer cells.

5. 80 per cent of beauty & skincare products contain fragrance.

6. The average fragrance contains about 14 secret chemicals that aren’t listed on the label. About 80 per cent of these unlabelled chemicals are not being tested for human safety.

7. Most beauty products list “fragrance” in lieu of the cocktail of chemicals used. Why? So we’re not horrified. How do they get away with it? By claiming fragrance is a trade secret by law. This stems from an era when major fragrance houses lobbied to protect their secret formulas made from flowers & oils. Today this law is used as a beauty industry loophole.

Fuck, just realised I didn't put the citations because the post was nearly too long. I can put them later if people want more info and can't be bothered searching Google for "Phthalates" and "Synthetic musk".

fuck yes, there is nothing on this earth as satisfying as closing and opening this thing over and over. Best latch mechanism I've ever seen

I've got this one

Most of all, it keeps things hot/cold pretty much all day.