/weebcore/

does anyone have any info on this jacket? i saw it in the corner window of some little shop in harajuku and seriously regret not picking it up

couldve sworn it was old radioeva but this picture is the only evidence i can find of it even existing (not my pic but im p sure its the same store lol)

also /weebcore/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

kingsmustrise.bigcartel.com/
hmnalns.com/#!tops/lv0ed
evastore.jp/pc/index.php?toid=PC_ARTICLE&article_id=22431
paom.com/products/chair-prototype/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would it be too autistic to get vegeta's badman shirt?

also that looks dope as hell op, good luck in finding it

haha thats actually incredible imo, especially if theres a nice embroidered one instead of just a patch or print or whatever

idk i'll post some inspo

Bump

w2c tee

/dbzcore/ when

Having trouble figuring out how to add weeaboocore into my winter wardrobe where I will be wearing a sweater or hoodie most of the time.

In case someone want to print this...

When you create it

stitch a print on your hoodie or back of the jacket

it is surprising how hard it is to find a breton stripe short sleeve scoop

get some weeb sweaters/hoodies famalam. apparelk ecchi playstation hoodie is cool but a little intense. this one from kaomoji clothing is incredible imo, even if it is a little bit edgy kanji monochrome

original shirt is from shopwithasianstereotypes if anyone's wondering

right? i see a bunch but the stripe ratios and sizes are always wrong, or the neck is too tight, or the shirt is waaayyyy too long. theres gotta be one like punpun's somewhere

does this count lol

I found some stuff at kingsmustrise.bigcartel.com/

i've been looking for shit like this for awhile

>kaomoji
This store is absolute garbage and you should go and hang yourself right now.

lol the hoodie is the only thing i like desu, rest is 2hype4me

Oi rudeboy lock arff

idk what this means

Gonna go to Shanghai soon, can I expect some goob weeb fashion?

get a load of this faggot

>Evangelion
>DbZ
>GitS
and you call yourselves weebs?
Those are the most entry-level normalfag anime you could bring up.

Along with Akira and Cowboy Bebop I guess.

Wear a Kimagure Orange Road printed shirt and we'll talk.

hmnalns.com/#!tops/lv0ed

Those are very ugly. Almost puked when I saw the 95$ price tag.

h&m has decent hoops rn if you're ok with poopy quality

I need help finding a shirt, fah. It used to get posted here pretty often and featured a panel from a manga of a girl sitting in a computer chair looking smug with her legs crossed and saying something. Sorry it's vague but it's been bugging me for days would like to find it, thank.

>being elitist about anime
the entire point of this shit is that it's got the outsider appeal of liking anime but knowledge of it is still wide enough that people would be able to recognize the shit on your shirt
wearing a shirt with an akira, or gits, or eva, or bebop design would make you look 'weird but cool', which is the primary point of weebcore type shit
walking around with some dumb moe bullshit that no-one outside of /a/ or /jp/ has ever heard of won't make you look 'weird but cool' , it would make you look 'like a giant basement dwelling faggot'

anyone know any UK services that do custom embroidered patches? I want pic related from Mob Psycho 100

my friend has this one that she got from the Tokyo-01 evastore. it's a reversible silk sukajan with embroidered designs. you can find it on the Japanese evastore online or for resale elsewhere. keywords would be Evangelion X Oriental Brand.
iirc, they have 2 variations of the design each year with 2 available for each size and variation.

I really want one also...

I have more pics of my friends jacket if anyone is interested.

pic related is the other side.

Any idea of how much these cost?

she got it for about $400 US at the evastore.

Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 13 x Uzumaki by Junji Ito

also apparelk.com has some stuff

okay I found the link on the evastore
evastore.jp/pc/index.php?toid=PC_ARTICLE&article_id=22431

Only own pic related and a custom print Ito one. Should really get some more weeb apparel

op here jesus christ didnt know so few were made, and had no idea it was reversible. looking into paypal credit bc im broke rn but i fuckin need this thing oh my god.

also more pics would be dope? it's got the rei embroidery on the inside, right?

You'll look like a giant basement-dwelling faggot regardless of what anime merch you wear, you delusional dweeb.

In fact, you might even look like a giant basement-dwelling faggot in a suit and tie.

So fuck off with your pitiful attempts to appeal to normalfags.

yeah, so is on one side with pic related on the front

1/3

Rei side

2/3

rei side front
next time I'm in Japan, i'm definitely going to try to cop one of these. the embroidery is fantastic, intricate and detailed.

3/3

I would wreck you if I saw you in the street. Eva girls are some of the worst in all of anime.

Just wait until all the entry-level shit gets live-action adaptations, by then they will either be so mainstream that your hipster syndrome will make you ashamed of wearing that shit, or they will have faded into obscurity to much that it won't matter how entry-level they are compared to more obscure shit.

pls w2c

paom.com/products/chair-prototype/

Holy shit thanks my man.
Do you have their Nikaido design ?
I tried ordering one but they never sent it.

Also youll need to ask them to centre the design. Maybe make it a little smaller too

Yall need to post your fits incorporating this stuff. I refuse to believe it's anything but garbage.

thanks a lot my man

its pretty Veeky Forums user

That cat loves him more than anyone will ever love you, bitch.

Say I wanted to make some shirts based off manga art. What would I need to do to make the image quality look good? Something like this can be vectorized easily enough, but I'm not confident in my ability to recreate more complex line work.

And to clarify, this is purely for personal use, not to sell.

vectors are definitely the best way to go but really high quality scans could work as well i guess?

it looks very cool on vegeta and i see no reason it couldn't work

i would just be afraid that it would end up looking like

>afraid that it would end up looking like

Well if you dont look like a fat slob then I can see that being achievable, also just a rectagular patch would work pretty well, probs better.

i always thought that the laughing man symbol from ghost in the shell would work well in fashion