twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ye

they never were

agreed
basic

>still

dunno but I want Kim to step on my dick

i lol at people who think kim is ugly and fake

do you really care she probably can afford south korean tier plastic surgeons so they most likely feel real, tehehe kanye is lucky

kim kardashian makes me want to vomit

not lucky, it's called working until you're about to die. then you never have to work again

well obviously ye is

you are an idiot if you think money+fame is all die to effort put in..

there is a certain amount of luck involved in every successful person

also he's lucky in the sense of meeting kim, she can get pretty much any rich rapper but he chose the boring kanye west and even agrred to have his children

>kanye
>working
>not just having record company executives and stylists making all his decisions for him

This is bad bait and I'm only triggered because you actually thought this would work. It is an insult to everyone's intelligence but your own and you should be ashamed

>you are an idiot if you think money+fame is all die to effort put in..
frankly, you could be right, i tell myself it's all grind because i aspire to be a rich famous producer like kanye. i hate the idea of my fate being out of my control. idk i'll find out which one of us is right one of these days when i either make it or give up in like 5-10 years.
>also he's lucky in the sense of meeting kim,
he went after that like a ruthless killer lol but yea i feel you. ye isn't any rich rapper though, he's in a class by himself. the drakes and kendricks aren't with him.

back to ktt fag

Lock yourself in a room doing 5 beats a day for 3 summers

Are you trying again? Why? Go to sleep my man

damn. all that backbreaking effort to sound like utter garbage. how does he do it?

essentially this, but legions of teens would disagree

he fucked taylor swift and kimk. he's a millionaire and his art touches billions of people every day. what have you accomplished aside from mildy annoying annoymous strangers on a chinese cartoon image board

0/10

honestly someone needs to ban teenagers from using this website

They aren't effay, but they influence millions of people. Does that answer your question?

You'd be the only one left on this board

i'd rather be remembered creating meaningful art instead of hype drivel that will be forgotten in the next decade

i can't wait until you guys grow up and realize how pathetic you were for idolizing a mediocre musician who dresses like shit most of the time

0/10

Except that he will be remembered. Even if he is shit, for better or for worse he changed the music industry and brought "fashion" and the idea of dressing as an artform to millions who otherwise never even would have conceived of it.

His style is immortalized

goddamn

Dude. I legitimately can't tell if you're baiting or if you really believe this

thisxhunen tousan trillion

never were, but to me they will always be

you sound actually retarded

Yeah if you're an idiot that indulges in the celebrity bullshit

Not baiting, legitimately believe that. I don't enjoy Kanye's music, nor would I ever wear any of his shit, but he will forever be embedded in American popular culture.

yeah kanje invented clothing brudda

>still

Top kek

Kim looking bad af

>lower class hating on the elite
typical desu

He played a big part in the movement that made the fashion industry a social acceptable pursuit for men that are black or from lower-class backgrounds.

Yeah, this, his wife is still disgusting though.

>still

>implying kanye is from lower class background
>implying BAPE , Versace, Gucci, Louis was not a thing before kanye

like men's fashion wasn't acceptable since 1600's and decades before that

what do you expect from a sex tape slut

>billions

Kanye X IKEA
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36939619

now he wants to revamp interior design too

THIS GUY JUST DOESNT STOP, IS THERE ANYTHING HE CANT DO

What a load of shite!

Kanye drones are the worst!

yes, nigcore is still going strong, big butts and boobs are in fashion and rap idiots are still on TV

Those jeans what the fuck are they for real

They were never effay, but I would totally fuck Kim. Consider she isn't even my type.

He'll only be remembered for gold digger and that one shitty knockoff of a Daft Punk track.

Hi Kanye

>seriously asking if two fat talentless and insignificant niggers with no sense of fashion are Veeky Forums

Are you for real OP?

King of fuccbois

>Kanye drones will buy whatever he puts his name on instead of developing their own taste

He's like Martha Stewart but for teens, essentially.

Not him but he is right
Like you don't even have to be a fan of him to admit it's true, just do some research
The shit about fashion is bit over the top, Kanye wasn't THAT influential nor did he do that thing the first but what he is doing is still pretty unique.

So will all the Kardashian family, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, One Direction guys, Pitbull, etc. But it doesn't make them good.
I think that Kanye is slightly better than these guys because he has actually some talent but not so much to justify his big ego. On the other hand I don't get why Drake is popular at all. His voice is so flat, like a typical boyband voice + awful autotuning, his songs are not memorable or annoying, he wears ugly stuff like a poor kid who inherited a lot of money but not grimy ghetto poor. He lacks distinctive style, just throws random stuff together like a rich Asian kid who has seen rap and blacks only on TV and wants to be cool. He is not attrative and looks like Mohammed the suicide bomber. But what really annoys about him is that his music is so talentless and he has this annoying flat boring middle class voice that doesn't even fit in rap. I am not a rap fan myself but can't get why hipster media praises him. They probably need to have some token rappers to be "street". Drake is more like suburban street though.

It's quite simple really. People like his music. Whether or not it's "good" is irrelevant frankly. Also he's not street at all. The hip hop community hates his guts.

Ye is one of the few celebs that are so heavily in the public eye that manage to push boundaries in both fashion and music. Most definitely effay

/thread

>tehehe
die in a fire

he wuz getting there but he's in sellout mode these days

Ehh his older albums are still very famous and acclaimed. Nees flash kid, we have entered the next decade since his first album.