Veeky Forums scars

Can one be attractive with noticeable scars? IK Joaquin's scar isn't that apparent, but hes the only actor I can think of

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_smile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but they have to be in a cool placement with a cool reason for having them.

A 1990s anime scar across your cheek that you got in a knife fight is not equal to a blotchy scar on your wrists because you accidentally mixed bleach and ammonia while cleaning the bath tub

fuck he looks like guy whos gonna stab you

gaspard is qt as fucc

Looks like a dueling scar

That looks like such a
>stock scar selection from Skyrim
scar
or
>the makeup artists thought this would look cool for the character
scar

>tfw Anakin Skywalker had a scar over his eye
>tfw 12-year old me was a coin flip away from cutting the same type of scar into my face just because I thought it looked cool
I still want a scar like that, boys

I recently got an acne scar around my chin. Went 25 years with perfect skin and than bam, one pimple turned into a scar overnight. I don't like it, but I don't hate it as much as I thought I would.

I think it depends on how they got it. If they got it from like battling a bear or something then yeah thats pretty effay. But like a birth defect than that is pretty dull. Your scar needs a story behind it. I have like a couple and they are super lame stories so I tend to hide tthem

It can be if it isn't from some pussy shit like cutting yourself, picking at your acne, scratching mosquito bites, etc.

where is even the scar?

What if I was born with an effay birthmark on my neck

post pic, friend

yeah, a lot of buck fifties end up looking like that. p sure tina fey has something similar by her mouth

are faded stretch marks Veeky Forums?

when i was a kid i got knocked around in a boat going over rough water and ended up with a scar near my hairline, is that Veeky Forums?

>But when she was 5, the future TV star was playing in the front yard of her Upper Darby, Penn., home when a stranger approached the young Fey and violently cut her cheek. "She just thought somebody marked her with a pen," says her husband, Jeff Richmond.

If only will look cool if you were attractive to begin with. When will you retards learn?

I almost did the same when I was much younger because I wanted to be like Action Man

the chin scar is real

I have a scar from heart surgery and I have to say its pretty ace. When people see it and ask about it, they are surprisingly often always very intrigued and/or concerned in a caring way.

Its an excellent conversation starter, especially in bars etc. plus people think I'm brave for what I've gone through. Showing it off without making it look obvious I'm trying to show it off is the tricky part.

Made me realise I wouldn't really want any tattoos, as they just feel artificial and meaningless in comparison.

How do you manage to show them off in a bar ?

Same

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_smile