Is this fit good?

Is this fit good?

no

No

no man, that blue shirt doesn't fit at all. untuck the shirt and get something black to put ontop

Any suggestions? I'm young nd rich and I'm trying to become better with fashion.

btw this shirt is a XS, so I don't know where to find good fits in my sixe. Should I cut the bottom till it reaches at belt level

Sam?

are you below 5'4?

Lurk more.

And don't cut your shirt, get it tailored.

5'5

but on a 1-10 scale?
I'm goin in 12th grade and I'm not gonna wear some of the crazy shit I see on here

Yeah look, I can't tell you what you're going to look good in/feel good wearing. What I can tell you is that you should spend more time checking out some of the fits posted here to see what you like,and you should wear shit that actually fits. Check the sticky for guides on how a shirt is meant to fit and what colors go together.

lmao

>I'm goin in 12th grade

MODS

you know 18 year olds are in the 12th grade right? I'm 18 goofy

he could be 18

yea, the shirt and pants and shoes fit. But I'm gonna get it tailored, but I'll wear it for the meantime with a backpack. It looks slimmer

was going to ask this. you look really short. you'd better go femboy and cut the pseudo-masculinity because you just can't pull it with your height. even guys are 5'10 and going femboy because they're pretty and can pull it off.

glasses make you look like a fagit

plus they are too big anyway

This isn't a terrible fit, you have the right direction

femboy is the gayest shit, why do you fags think anyone under 6ft is just destined for failure. You're sad if you care about your height

This shit is so bad. You look so fucking average, in a bad way. Srsly.

you look like anyone else in a WAYWT thread. lose some weight if your gonna wear pants that tight.

I'm 135
It's the angle I'm standing

This looks great! I love the white belt.

I kinda like it, kinda don't. IDK it looks awkward, you should get a different undershirt. and tailor the overshirt, but you're doing great for a starter

change undershirt, probably go for a looser fiting solid colour (white) but some patterns could possibly work (that one does not)

personally i hate white belts, they look balkan-corem, get a brown one

White belt
>cringe

idk dude but in mexico this would be "hi my dad could possibly be a narco" look

Get a good classic belt you fag