How would people react if guys wore leggings that showed off the the outline of their penis + scrotum?

How would people react if guys wore leggings that showed off the the outline of their penis + scrotum?

depending on where in the world you live: at best people would just assume you're an eccentric homosexual, at worst they'd literally send you to prison

Negatively

gay guy here. Very positively.

THIS

Gay people should have less rights than women.

But what about the children?

Indeed, what about them.

this is lit. post results OP

If I could I would wear them. They are comfy af and remind me of the renaissance.

I'm not going to do it.

I was just thinking about what ladies can get away with and how guys are ashamed of their package instead of displaying it with pride.

Fashion and makeup are ultimately about self-creation, correct?

Are you a man-whore by any chance ?

>I was just thinking about what ladies can get away with and how guys are ashamed of their package instead of displaying it with pride.

It's because men don't feel the need to broadcast their genitalia to the world like women do.

shiapurpletights.jpg

rip

What's the most Veeky Forums way to position your bulge when you're hard?

OP here. It sounds vulgar but that is a legitimate question.

like this

The only women who wear tight leggings, with their camel toes exposed, are the trash.

D A V E W A V E
A
V
E
W
A
V
E

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

The legal penalty for hurting a child should be same as an adult. Or a pet animal.

I usually put it over my left leg or leave it in middle. And often if my zip is open, i dont even bither to close it. Its people's problem if they stare at someone's crotch.

What about the BULGES! Imagine if all guys wore briefs. Changed openly and showered openly at locker rooms, wore only speedos to the pool, and wore clothes as tight and skimpy as females.

>What about the BULGES!
Almost half of children have them too.

Considering I don't spend my time looking at other mens genitals I dont think I'd feel anything. But considering you're a faggot OP I can understand why you would stare at another mans junk.

I'm more concerned with how ladies would react. I know guys would want to join the police force and beat someone down for indecent exposure or something.

>male
>browses Veeky Forums
>not gay

fake af

nobody should have fewer rights than woman
giving women the right to vote was the biggest mistake humanity has ever made

If we could screen gays from birth and prevent them from voting I think that would be better than women not having the right to vote. That's not to say that you can't have both—you can. It's just my opinion that ladies should have the right to vote, man.

gays are starting to vote republican
women, not so much

female here, I would love it but only on handsome men with nice cocks

this is my favorite double standard

>yeah you can be creepy but only if you're hot
>yeah you can wear clothing that outlines your cock but only if you're hot
>yeah you can probably rape me but only if you're hot

I wish I was gay

it is the same for women too, fat and ugly women look shit in everything.