SLP Lifestyle

Saint Laurent Paris is a wonderful brand and they have great products, but i believe it's one of those brands that you have you go the full lifestyle with it, please use this thread to discuss with others how you live the Saint Laurent lifestyle

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yvessaintlaurent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having a discussion thread for this is unbelievably cringey.

Anyone who actually needs to discuss this shit does not and will never lead a cool life.

I think we have hit the rock bottom as far as quality of Veeky Forums goes

lmao
the "SLP lifestyle" is probably the most bland, personalityless thing you could do with yourself in the 21st century

nigga this shit is retarded

your lifestyle choices are what should lead you to your clothes, not the other way around. or at the very least, not as tryhard as this shit, which is saying something because saint laurent by definition is worn by poseurs.

This should have been "lifestyle general" instead of shoehorning in your bullshit lifestyle, it would have lead for more diverse and organic conversation and opinions rather than a bunch of autists trying to be "rock and roll"

>lifestyle general
that is not any less cringe-worthy than what OP did

I see what you're saying but I was thinking we could talk about skin care routines, diet routines, hobbies fitness regimen etc. whilst discussing the brands we a keen on.

Thus creating a thread about how we live and personal brand attraction, yeah it's dull but I don't get how it's clingy.

Your descisitons makes your personality, therefore, your lifestyle, not a bunch of clothes.
Hell why strictly go full slp, fashion is not about going full one brand, is about learning how to mix them

It's okay, it can only go up from here

cause it has fuck all to do with fashion
go write a lifestyle blog if you want that kinda shit, the biggest issue this board has at the moment is all the teenagers making threads about lifestyle horseshit instead of fashion

Stop being so fucking rude but you're right
This board is abput fashion and only fashion, if you want to discuss life, you got other boards where you can talk abput that, but not this one, dont make fa more offtopic that it actually is, or else it will end like /b

They all fell for it, hook, line and sinker. I must congratulate you OP.

>h-hahah
>m-merely pretending

Skin care and diet routines have to do with fashion

Where is the best place to find used slp and be sure you're not getting fake?

Grailed

Look at the tag guide on lustercatcher or post tags on the styleforum thread for a legit check

Thanks

>tfw look on grailed daily and never see the few shirts I want, and nothing's ever my size

I have the same problem with grailed. Lots of neat pieces but never in my size.

You a skelly boi? Learn how to tailor, that mitigates the shirt and pants problem for me. Outerwear is more difficult though

reminder that if you're not at a life-threatening BMI you're not doing it right

please use this thread to discuss with others how you live the Saint Laurent lifestyleplease use this thread to discuss with others how you live the Saint Laurent lifestyleplease use this thread to discuss with others how you live the Saint Laurent lifestyle

It honestly sounds like a shitty pitch

Is there going to be any "lifestyle" discussion? Because I'd love to know what a "Saint Laurent lifestyle" involves

smoking cigarettes while cruising around the city in a grey porsche 930 with black sabbath or the velvet underground on the stereo

Not eating, maxing out credit cards (or being Chinese) wearing sunglasses at night, posting on instagram, wishing you weren't 5'7".

-wishing you had the balls to do heroin but settling for malnutrition/sleeplessness instead
-trying to learn guitar and giving up after a week
-owing ten different mirrors all strategically placed in different lighting conditions in which you check yourself ever other hour

cocaine

ripping the audio from runway shows to play while getting dressed in the morning

I like that idea

>tfw i wasn't kidding

soundcloud.com/yvessaintlaurent

>ever other hour
Pffffffffffft that long between each check out? Look at this faggot.

that's legit a great song

I've done lean and hyros, never brown

>please use this thread to discuss with others how you live the Saint Laurent lifestyle

Sounds like a fucking ad.

>Saint Laurent lifestyle

You mean curating vintage for mummy's and daddies money kids

can we summon the slp model to talk about his lifestyle maybe? that would be a slp lifestyle

this