>it's the futures pretty people
>it's gonna be trendy in the 2020s I promise
>soon 90% of europeans will look like this

dream on mouthbreathing scum

>mouthbreathing meme is still alive
Jesus, but why

shit that mouthbreathing guy looks exactly like me lmao
not just the nose even the hair and the facial expression is 10/10 me haha

you must be a handsome fella, just hang in there! soon pussy will be thrown at you from right an left

im ugly af and ready to kill myself

sounds like mental problems, it's not your outside that's flawed pal

get a classical education and you should be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=QCNqbvOALZI

thx but if you would know how i look like u would understand :/

My based dentist from Poland warned me about mouthbreathing as a kid. She saw early signs of it on my palate. I can thank here that I grew up hansome

What the fuck I didn't even know I was a mouth breather till today thank to this image, feels bad.

I breathed through my mouth pretty much exclusively as a kid up until I was a teenager. After that I put some effort into correcting my breathing and now I'm sort of a mix between the two. I developed very crowded teeth and dark circles around my eyes. One thing that I find odd is that I have a weak chin but also an underbite, which to me doesn't really make sense, and I plan on getting jaw surgery (and braces) but I don't know how they can fix the underbite without making my chin too small.

I think I still mouthbreathe from time to time, but it's improved.

THAT FUCKING FEEL

Too bad that I don't have a sharp jaw to go with the rest

Mouthbreathers are the result of Jews breeding with other races, just pointing that out.

People with a long face growth pattern can have both an underbite and a weak chin when the entire maxillo-mandibular complex rotates clockwise (downwards).Your upper jaw is probably recessed and lower jaw is normal in size but rotated downwards and backwards. The only way to properly fix it is with double jaw surgery using counterclockwise rotation (both jaws come forward and are rotated up). It'll make your face shorter and chin stronger and help you breathe better.

Mouthbreathing is a symptom of inadequate jaw development which is genetic and not the cause.

Mouth breathers are worse than people who clip their nails on the subway

how come im a nasal breather but im as ugly as the illustrated mouthbreather

I find mouthbreathing kinda attractive in qts

The skin between my eyebrows and eyes is really saggy and fat, but i'm skinny. what can I do about this?

allergies.

use a netty pot and go to a professional

it also could be a sign of tyroid problems, check out youtube for a diy touch tyroid test

Cindy

probably because you breathed through your mouth as a child and or mouthbreath during the night

and your tongue is not at the roof of your mouth were it belongs to give the support for your face

i never got if this was just a conspiracy or a legit thing.
because im pretty sure ive breathed through my mouth my entire life yet i still have cheekbones + strong jaw
only thing i have from the mouthbreather pic is a semi-jew nose, but im pretty sure i just got that from my dad

Well, seeing as how there's only one dentist talking about it, and people on Veeky Forums. I'd say it's just a meme, theory doesn't seem to be supported by any other professionals.

I'm the opposite of you, I've never brethed through my mouth but I've all this characteristics (crooked teeth, tired eyes, narrow face, etc.).

Thanks user, I appreciate the info. I'll have to bring this up to my orthodontist/surgeon when I can get the chance.

how is mouthbreathing not talked about and not discouraged by parents and doctors? If I hadn't read about the effects at the age of 12 on the internet I would look like shit now.