Cop or not

Actual clothes edition. Other threads are almost 300 or shoes only

How's this cart look

Also this flannel

they are all trash. take that money and buy 2 proper shirts.

I think that advice had very little substance on purpose and I will wait for a real opinion, thanks bro B-]

it's fucking trash you sperg.
don't waste our time posting your mall tier garbage.

Are you.....mad? About clothes? On the Internet?

uniqlo quality isn't good enough to justify spending $130 on 5 garments.

Instead, spend the $130 fewer pieces from higher quality brands with better cuts, for example: Brooks Brothers' oxfords, Norse Projects long sleeve shirt, Champion sweatshirt, and a Gitman/Pendleton flannel.

It will cost more but the materials will be more durable and you'll be more satisfied with the fit.
Uniqlo garments will be thin and will degrade quickly over time.

The brands I offered as variations aren't necessarily the best in each category, but I think they'll serve you well based on your price point.

Thanks for real advice man I appreciate people like you on this board, is anything good from uniqlo?

Uniqlo's best pieces are without a doubt their jeans.
Their tees aren't bad, but have a kind of "boxy"f it.
Their socks and underwear come in lots of great colors but they wear out very quickly.
I think they're doing a collaboration with a relatively high-tier designer for some overcoats that are coming early-mid September that I have high hopes for.

Outside of that, stay away from Uniqlo/H&M/Zara/Asos as you will look like someone who just left the mall all the time.
I'm sure they have some decent pieces here and there, but it's not worth swimming through a pool of shit to find a twenty dollar bill.

Yeah you're right I was just looking for some basics

black jeans, black martens, white t shirt. solid

W2C PANTSSSSU

rocky start to a thread but hopefully this survives.

reposting from old one:

I really like the red sweater but I don't know how versatile it'd be. Could I wear it with just dark jeans? I think it'd look really nice w/ khakis/dark green cords

also, not sure on the jacket. I saw a pretty good deal on the reigning champ but I also like the NP a lot.

High quality basics are kinda a meme ('cause they're basics, who cares right?), but here's my opinion on them:

If you're going to be wearing them across multiple outfits for years on end (black jeans, white tees, white shoes), why not get the best possible things you can at or slightly above your price range? You can find great tees at Dyer&Jenkins, Elwood, and Everlane(I think). You can find great black jeans at Acne, APC, Naked&Famous, and April 77. You can find great sneakers at Common Projects, Reebok, Adidas, and Superga.

The list goes on and on, but I've given my favorite brands.
Honestly, fashion in most cases is all about wearing what you like and what fits you, but in a trend-conscious way. I'm sure you've achieved at least some consciousness by browsing Veeky Forums and creating a list of things you want. Now you need to be very selective about what you buy to make it all come together.

all three of the top sweaters look sick so any would do. as the the jackets, im a fuccboi so i kinda prefer longer fishtail parkas. if going the style of the second one, i would recommend a fleece unless rain is a big issue wear you live, but if that was the case you should be wearing a hood anyway.

I look forward to the day I can buy high quality basics but budget + uncertainty about if I'll grow (I'm only 18) + uncertainty about whether I can care for expensive clothes (I'm only 18) kind of leads me to places like GAP and uniqlo as long as I'm buying things that are replicated often.

For example, I bought made in England doc martens because I wanted doc martens, but in this case I want a flannel and some white oxfords, so I don't necessarily care what brand they are. I do know that fit is king though so your point about being happier with fit is definitely convincing.

yeah, I might just go for the red one and keep the tags on it until I see how it works in person.

and I feel you on the parkas, I just can't pull them off. if you know any good brands for fleeces, I'd love some recs

frat/10 dnc

>CrazyButtonUp.png
Yeah I wouldn't

? not too sure about the nylon aspect.
context: I dont own any flashhy clothes.

It's not that flashy

Diemme Veneto Low for 90€ new.

New early fall jacket.

3rd and 3rd

Thoughts?

so c or n?
how is the quality, durability?

w2c? can't find it anywhere

I haven't owned them but reebok is a reputable brand at least and people on here like them. If your main concern is them being flashy then cop because they aren't bad

I"d go yellow famo, w2c?

Yeah, I was thinking yellow.

Nimbus Pullover
www.carhartt-wip.com

family

cheers for the link

I wish I had an ID on the third jacket. It was posted in a recent cops thread but the dude didn't say what it was.

This is the full image

Don't know man. But Penfield have some jackets that look similar, maybe have a look.

60 euros...i like the colours but the quality seems to be shit

Thoughts on American Eagle flex chinos? Buy one get one half off, tempted. Maybe too stretchy though.

>Uniqlo garments will be thin and will degrade quickly over time.
lol

Should I cop these? I don't have any black shoes in my wardrobe.

can you make the toe white? I just wanna see what that'd look like.

The toe on these can't be suede like the ones above.

ok, now make the tongue white.

dibs on this. coppernaut?

alright. make the addidas stripes white

Yes master

For $30, should I?

nice job! now make the part where the laces are threaded white.

This has the same issue as the toe so I had to change the material from suede to smooth leather.

jesus no, not for $5 not for free

now the heel cap

could you do the vamp and quarter next please?

Sure thing friendo

great! now all you have to do is order. enjoy your meme!

Thanks papa :D

desu those are p good, cop

embarrassing

What bottoms should I wear with these?

Is my face shape round or oval? I want to know if I should get some Ray Ban Erika's.

acid wash skinny jean cuttoffs.

lose weight

Vidya merch isnt usually effay but I kinda want this

Would like sunglasses recommendations for my face shape, can't even figure out what it is

?

should i spend 200 on the shirt or new headphones?

depends on the headphones. If you need headphones save up for better headphones.

eh not really the best thing rick has done honestly

This?

or, this ?

dis one

can't go w-wrong, r-right?

round

Aw you came back:)

Shitty lightning pics, but condition near excellent apparently.

Also I am 6'2 165lbs, does anyone know how a XL tommy jacket would fit me?

Baggy is OK but I don't want to drown in it.

april 77 or nudies? what alternatives do i have in the same price range?

cop

nudies are pretty nice if you catch them on sale and they fit you well

undecided, have to purchase both if I want one

Cop?

or this?

JFC no, thats disgusting

no places with nudies around to try them on thou. do they fit tts?

hard to say because they have a ton of different cuts

grailed, just saw it yesterday

Kek

w2c pants mane

this one

not the same guy as

then nasa.

Is it shit?

This one. W2C?

need a backpack for my commute

Love it. Very early 90s. What's the story?

Wear it with: skinny jeans white socks Vans

you should know cav empt emblems tend to be pretty loosely attached