Background Thread

Last one reached max post limit. Post your phone background to show how effay you are.

Tryin' new shit

widgets name pls. really nice senpai

Too cluttered and the widgets are kind of low. Also
>two clocks
4/10
Why Greek symbols? And what's up with the stock contact icon in the top left corner? Why are the numbers on the clock so spaced out? 4/10

Rate mine I guess

"Klwp" to move shit around, "lines free - icon pack" for the icons.

I wish more icon packs made icons for naked browser

Or in your case, how effay you aren't

Too cluttered/poorly arranged, clock is a steaming pile of crap. This whole thing hurts my eyes. Icons aren't bad though. 2/10

Unique and interesting. I like it. 7.3/10

Really, really nice. Most people can't pull off colored icons, but you've done a fantastic job. 9.2/10

Pretty clean, nice icons, nice pape, but I would hide the status bar and move the bottom line of icons up to the top so it doesn't clash with the navigation bar. 7/10

Probably gonna change mine up some pretty soon. Constructive criticism/suggestions more than welcome.

1+1/10

saw you on the other threaf, clock looks actually amazing

9.5/10

To the user who wanted it.

I want to know of it's half decent

reminds me of loveless

Thanks! I actually made it with buzz widget. Didn't take long, and works well for people like me that haven't gotten completely into ricing yet.

For whoever asked for the wallpaper in the last thread.

How effay am I?

you fucking people and your icons, jesus christ

So what icons would you prefer?

its not the actual icons i have a problem with, its just the fact that they're cluttering the homescreen

OP was the only one you quoted with a cluttered screen. Post yours.

Remember when Veeky Forums was obsessed with those Roman/Greek sculptures?

Suggestions on how to make this descent looking??

This is my current background

10/6,000,000

Did you just screenshot someone else's and then make that your background? Oy vey...

Go back to /pol9k/

This is gorgeous. 9.5/10

Not my personal style, but that's ok. 7/10

No, it's not. 1.5/10

its a bit messy looking I guess.

>Did you just screenshot someone else's and then make that your background? Oy vey...

What??

What is your background?

I can see icons behind your icons...

Didn't mean to reply.

those are stacked icons I think

Literally why though? It doesn't look good at all.

I have my phone set up to open my app drawer when I press the home button.

what icons, w2c similar backgrounds

It's a quite practical way of arranging your icons

It's a quite practical way of arranging your icons instead of having them on folders.

Icons = glyphsy. Try /wg/

whats this tweak called

Dope picture tho

>ugly as fuck white bars
>time not even centered properly
>edgy wallpaper
>reddit
try harder

If you're gonna put effort into changing your phone from stock iOS, why not just make it look better than stock iOS?
>Inb4 le apple has good design meme

Apex 2

I haven't changed that much besides the status bar and make that ugly blur in the dock disappear; that's why I'm asking for advice.

Aight, well your first step is gonna be getting rid of those massive eyesoreOS icons. The stacking thing is cool, but they're just way too big and overdesigned. I personally don't care for that wallpaper, but that's more preference than anything.

Would be a lot better if the clock were smaller. It looks good, just too big. 7.5/10, would be 8.5/10 if the clock was resized.

>Ugly grayscale icons on an ugly ghetto grayscale background
1/10 Please be bait

Saw you in the last thread, I kinda like it. It would look better with either a darker shade of gray or just black for the background though, since the medium gray is kinda cheap-looking. Great job overall though. 7/10

Brb throwing up 1.5/10

Still throwing up, 1/10

Will you ever release that theme to the public?? It's pretty fucking beautiful!

You tried to set the gif as your background too, didn't you?

what is this? I love it.

Explanation of mine: white icon pack looks good on a blue background, and there's no reason not to have your mine apps in the middle of the screen. The sun in the middle has my second tier of most-used apps.

Rate please

Also can someone suggest me a good icon pack that will go along with my wallpaper

dig the wallpaper my dude

first attempt

I originally had the animated version as a live wallpaper, but it used too much battery so I settled for a still.

Here's the background, and the icon pack is black lines free. I forget what the clock is but it might be in the UCCW minimalist clock package.

Once I feel like it's finished I will

Sold my Nexus 6P for an iPhone SE.

Does anyone know if i can match the icon color with the gold color in the background? Would that even look good?

Noice

Trying on a new look.

how am i?

Dope

Nah, man. The white looks better. It would be better to just edit the pic to where either the blue is white and put black icons, or to where the gold is white and keep the icons you have already. But this doesn't look bad as it is.

rate? pt. 1

pt2

That's fucked

Please crawl back into your mother's womb and don't come back out til you've developed taste

Will come back and rate more after I eat lunch

>Inb4 lunch is for fatties

LOL nice downgrade

i love it

Fantastic. I'd change the home screen background to a warmer color like the lock screen though. 8.8/10

Not bad, not great. The stock SoundCloud widget isn't my favorite thing ever, and there are much nicer pics of mt Fuji. 6.5/10

Clean, fairly unique, and comfy. 8.7/10

About as good as an iPhone is ever gonna look. 7/10

See immediately above. 7/10

What even is your resolution? Looks tiny. I'd make the background slightly darker and lose the drop shadow, but it doesn't look bad. 7.1/10

Clean and functional, even if it's uninspired. 6.7/10

Lookin extremely generic, my dude. 5/10
Try whicons if you want simple yet not too thin.

I like this a lot. The only thing I would suggest is to move your icons near the top or middle so as not to clash with your navigation bar. 8.5/10

Nice pape, nice icons, crappy widget. Also learn to use folders. You have potential though! 6.3/10

Do you have mental problems

Not horrible, not the best I've seen. 6.7/10

Make the icons smaller. 7.1/10

Absolutely love this. One of the best I've seen on this board. Really like the clock widget a lot. 9.2/10

Why are your icons SO small? I mean, it doesn't look awful, I just feel like it reduces function in favor of form, which is not good, my friend. 7.5/10

Garbage tier. 1.6/10

Very nice! 8.9/10

Extremely comfy and well-executed 9/10

Ayy lain

meme

Where do all of you guys get these cool and artsy stuffs ? What do you browse besides chan ? Please don't secret place it.

i like this a lot! ive got a book from poe with exact the same cover picture

sad.

>1200*1920
>1200
Thanks lord.

I like it simple.
Icon pack : Cypren

Give me the clock widget now and nobody gets hurt.

Nova Launcher, Min icon pack, Minimalistic Text widget

Notice me sempai

Looks good, my man. The only criticism I have is that visibility is still kinda low. I'd keep the icons but edit the pape to make it slightly darker for more contrast.

I wish I could. I made it with buzz widget. I can give you a tutorial if you really want though.

I haven't bought a new phone yet so I'll post the phone I use as a music player

Lovely! 8/10
Colors don't really compliment it well, but still looks good! 6.75/10
Get rid of folders, тoвapищ. 5/10
Looks great, but the icon thickness makes them hard to see. If it works for you, great, but otherwise, 7.5/10
Hide the Notification Bar and Taskbar at the bottom, and ONLY then will you be on the right path. 4/10

Here's my current setup. R8, H8, etc but please actually give feedback. It makes the thread here and on the 2 other boards run more efficiently.

Share background?