Raf Simons at Calvin Klein

What will this mean for Calvin Klein, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_tom65LKiE
youtu.be/AXzR5b6HoIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where were you when raf was kill?

rip

raf is dead
calvin klein will stay the same

fuck

>leaves Dior for Calvin Klein
don't talk to me or my son ever again

Raf needs to do some major revamping if he wants to make CK cool again.

does he not know CK is known for literally nothing but underwear

Raf archivists on suicide watch
one found hanging from his parachute bomber

Good move for CK, neutral but natural move for Raf, bad news for meme addicts.

Look forward to seeing some clothes.

I mean, YSL and Gucci have been revamped successfully recently but Calvin Klein? Lmao.

Does Raf "fresh out of fucking ideas" Simons really have what it takes for that?

if raf could bring back 80s ck with a hint of minimalism, i'd be sold on it

GG lads, there goes all of my respect for raf. Expect to see an influx of rare Raf pieces on grailed soon.

raf is garbage and has been for nearly a decade

if this means i can get weegs on the low, then fuck it I hope he designs for old navy

I said rare. Not adidas bullshit, fucking pleb.

More cash money for his own label.

>not wanting raf simons logo'd ck boxer briefs

adidas is life faggot.

ALL THE FUCCBOIS ITT ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAAAAOOO

cant wait to buy used designer underwear on grailed

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a magazine of Raf Simons and I literally screamed at her and hit the picture of a Belgian man out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the news this morning. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck doesn't he just keep making sneakers? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Rick Owens to do more Adidas collabs. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was supposed to steal Christian Dior's secrets then go back to his company???? This is so fucked.

Them being cool for the first time since Back to the Future was in theaters?

nice meme

9/10

>I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Rick Owens to do more Adidas collabs.

LOST

Calvin Klein Collection always has nice items. I hope Raf doesn't ruin it with his faggy shit.

This is a beautiful new pasta. Thanks for sharing

keke

ty for the fresh pasta, saved.

>fresh

user i have some news for you...you might want to sit down for this...

i haven't been on this board in months, what else have i missed

Will he start making assless Calvins for the bummers?

fuck I hope so

is he leaving his own brand?

Like he'll give up that cash cow. He makes any old trash and people buy it.

kekked

Seems like a better match for him than an euro lux house.

>NIKE SHOOK

PAINT A MURAL ON THE BACK OF A FUCKING PARKA

Hedi to Jordache next?

>bandwagon Raf fans rn

Obviously Raf hasn't been anywhere near his A Game for a decade, I just have no idea what this means for him. Like the other user said, I don't think CK can get the attention or revamp it's looking for like some other older houses. I'm anxious to see what comes of this, however short it may be.

top fucking lel my dude

more like what will this mean for raf lol

What a downfall

Calvin Klein doesn't need a revamp or attention. It's as large, if not bigger, than it's ever been.

RICK OWENS
CALVIN KLEIN
USUALLY WHAT I'M DRESSED IN

I didn't think he was THAT fresh out of fucking ideas

I meant (and excuse the word) aesthetic revamp. YSL's makeup was popping even before Hedi took over.

Very little. The brand is so huge and he'll have such a small say, it is pretty much a token gesture for a few seasons.

guys maybe

maybe

when raf was just a little belgien boy, tiny little small child he dreamed a dream
of working for calvin klein
like some little belgien boys dream of being a firefighter or astronaut or mass congolese genocide
little raf wanted to work for calvin klein
he saw the commercial on tv
and that was what got him into fashion school, his desires

but over time, the real world took over
and now he has chance
to relive his childhood aspirations
emotional fulfilment..........

mayb we should be happy for hem

ahahahahaha kek

will get bring back the commercials with 14/15 year olds?

youtu.be/m_tom65LKiE

youtu.be/AXzR5b6HoIA

I mean the underwear is already as fitting as something could be for that minimalist 90s normcore, can see him turning the entire label into that

This.

That being said the Mycalvins campgain is nice and if I was a girl I'd get some CK bodysuits or sports bra, but I don't seem them as a real clothing company other than underwear

Lmao, it's gonna be CK all about the male coming of age.

God I hope so, I hope they come out with some decent denim, I've always wanted to like CK becuase of their wonderful history for ad campaigns but as it stand it's just Macy's core to me right now.

Hopefully he can spark some interest in this brand like he did with Jil Sander
Honestly, no memes I think he's gonna focus on the male market maybe, (Somewhere CK is lacking in) I can't see him doing intimates (which CK is known for) he's gonna being back the whole Teenage summer camp vibe for the ads but revise it for the modern era

(Also no related but the Kate Moss CK ads were the best)

Calvin Klein has a white label which not the shit at Macy's

Ever since I heard the news a while ago I've been pretty excited, it's going to be a perfect match.

For those of you who are unaware, go look at Calvin Klein Collection's last few seasons. It's pretty much a blank slate for Raf to inject some of his flare into, and the history / cultural merit of the brand synergizes pretty well with Raf.

Excellent timing, can't wait to see what's in store

idk wat raf is thinking

how can u rebrand this shit like what if they wont end the licensing cuz it pulls in millions. u cant just grow the high end and turn it into a luxury house while the low end crap thats so epitomous with the label devalues the brand.

this guy gets it

maybe he had a peek on those ck undies box and got really drolly over the the nice shapely figure of those fine young men

underrated

Exactly, I remeber thinking that a couple of years ago

DM this to Gems museum

Brb burning my collection A$AP

This the new pasta

and there goes coffe outta my nose

Lol you are no archivist

can't gaff the raf

This really really reminds me of a similar Bernie pasta

Does this mean my willy warmers are gonna go up in price?

>Pokemon Go is kill
>Now this

Fuck my shit up family

You know what I'm actually upset about this

what happened to pokemon go?

It's borderline unplayable go look at /vp/, after the update not many pokemons spawn and it's impossible to catch

>Post yfw after finding this out

I'm genuinely upset about Raf now