Looking for a new digital watch

Hey Veeky Forumsms,
my old casio F-91W finally bit the dust and I am in need of a new watch.
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge regarding watches so I thought I might ask you people.
It should be a digital watch, easily readable in the dark.
Hope you will help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2015/09/14/casio-f-91w-terrorist-bomb/
amazon.com/Casio-A158W-1-Stainless-Steel-Digital/dp/B000GAYQJ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470177274&sr=8-1&keywords=casio A158W
amazon.com/Casio-B640WC-5AEF-Ladies-Retro-Digital/dp/B008PDQT6I
suunto.com/en-US/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>casio F-91W
lol at you literally wearing a watch used by terrorists to make bombs

Not a bad choice, but if you were brown and had a beard you'd be rolling probable cause.

I bought it like 10 years ago for 15 euros and it worked like a charm. I have no use for analog watches, the F-91W was a solid choice but I won't buy one again.

>used by terrorists to make bombs
so ? they wear pants too, those that mean that pants are terrorist ?

Don't get me wrong, it's a great watch, just amused by the fact that your innocently-worn watch has this crazy-ass reputation behind it.

If he were wearing pants that were the favorite brand and style of pants worn by terrorists to kill other people, then yes. The F-91W is extremely infamous. It's not a bad thing, just a funny thing.

it become a meme just because of one pic.

nigga rockin bape

>one pic.
Wrong.
>Guantanamo detainee reports that went public in 2011 reveal that 32 inmates were in possession of a F-91W at the time of their apprehension, while a further 20 were caught with its metallic cousin, the A159W.
>"approximately one-third of JTF-GTMO detainees that were captured with these models of watches have known connections to explosives, either having attended explosives training, having association with a facility where IEDs were made or where explosives training was given, or having association with a person identified as an explosives expert."
highsnobiety.com/2015/09/14/casio-f-91w-terrorist-bomb/

What should I buy along with the f91 to get free shipping? It needs to be around $10. Thanks.

a copy of the anarchist cookbook and a clock

fertilizer and calcium

Get a gold Casio. Shit's dope.

don't listen to this faggot, user.
Gold casios are for try hard fuckbois. Get a silver casio A158W off amazon. They're 12 bucks a piece, and are exactly the same as the gold ones, just a different color. Don't waste your money on the exact same watch thats just a different color. And if you live in europe, NEVER buy watches there. The same silver watch I'm wearing in pic related (12 euros) costed 45 euros and 40 euros in the shops i went into, with the gold one I'm wearing costing 80 euros (bought it off a friend for 20$). Buy your watches off Amazon you won't regret it.

amazon.com/Casio-A158W-1-Stainless-Steel-Digital/dp/B000GAYQJ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470177274&sr=8-1&keywords=casio A158W

here you go OP

>but I won't buy one again.
Why? What's wrong with it?

I once saw a pink gold Casio watch for sale in Europe, but haven't been able to find it in the states. Do any of you guys know what I'm talking about?

i got the casio w800h cuz its waterproof and cheap

Because I just can't stand looking at the plastic anymore. Also, so many people in my job have the same one... gotta stand out.

>so many people in my job have the same one

Do you work at a jihad camp or something?

Thinking of wearing a g shock for work. It would be with a boilersuit so the chunky design might work. What do yous reckon?

You may be thinking of the Casio B640WC-5AEF

amazon.com/Casio-B640WC-5AEF-Ladies-Retro-Digital/dp/B008PDQT6I

Some places say it's "rose gold."

>ITT Faggotry and poverty all around
Either buy an analog watch or become a pussy manchild.

>on Veeky Forums
>implies that hes not a manchild
>implies that hes not impoverished

laughinggirls.jpg.png.tiff.gif.jpeg.bmp.bat.bpg.svg

get the Casio B640.

good range here suunto.com/en-US/

my poverty watches, wanting the timex weekender next

what is the most effay?

> A158
> A159
> B640
> A168

b640 because you got several styles.
they should add more colors though. like one in complete red, blue and so forth. so far it's only black and silver and black with different colored frames.

I am a paramedic and many of my colleagues have a F-91W because it just werks. Need to know what time it is after you tied off that mutilated arm at 2AM? press the casio.

Thank you, I think i'll buy that one.
I'd rather not, makes me look like a pimp.

I know it's not digital but I just bought this

>believing 10 year old wikipedia entries
>thinking there is any profiling being done because of the F-91W in 2k16

There is literally a picture of Bin Laden wearing one here

>gold watch

o I am laffin

A158
B640 would be best but the rounded frame looks kind of disgusting

>but the rounded frame looks kind of disgusting

it looks fine, jeez