I want to cover it up. Any ideas?

I want to cover it up. Any ideas?

What the fuck is that

It's a couple of faded black ovoids.

I wonder what OP paid the scratcher that did this.

why would you want to cover it? is nice

turn the tattoo into anal beads and tell everyone that you get a new bead on the collection every time you have bareback gay sex

Kek

nice life decisions OP

Turn them into a Black Flag logo and say you're a fan.

Get the circles covered up with 3 squares.

Keep em

Is that supposed to be an ellipses

WTF where you thinking son. If you get called an idiot, please say thank you.

where

ask /gd/ they will have fun with this

Just get a dagger or some shit over it

he'd run out of space by the end of the month

AAAAAAAAH

I think you mean day.

minimalistic

are you autist or what?

Minimalism tattoos never age well go with a type of traditional if you want something you won't hate in 10 years

lol

that is gay as hell nigger

hahahaha

Tattoos aren't fashionable, they're basic bitch and basic bro. Tattoos stopped being edgy years ago when everybody and their mom got one.

Keep those three dots and let them serve as a reminder of your moronic decisions in life, those three dots are physical manifestation of your stupidity, and from this day forward may it be your mark of shame.

>Filthy.png

this is actually a really cool idea
would pull so many twitter sluts too

I've seen much worse, desu if you're meeting someone new just own up to it and say "yeah I got that when I was 18 and dumb" and usually they'll see it as a sign of growth, I always do. When a guy fakes pride in their shit tattoo or even tries to laugh it off or say "I was drunk", then it becomes a real red flag. Everyone has baggage and it's how we deal with it that makes us attractive or not. Yours may be more visible than most, but think of it as a way to show how you are quicker. No one who would talk to you without that tattoo is going to be heavily dissuaded by it; your moment of truth will just come sooner than most.

lol.

this would probably be your best option, would probably have to make circles a bit bigger though.

this if you wanna pull gamer grls (don't do this)

this if you want to be an artsy/sublte weeb

spat out my drink

Lmao 4 real this Is fa af

Just leave it, and be glad it's so innocuous.

>le reddit gold has been bestowed upon yuo

simple op.

enjoys watching filthy frank zzz

hate this fad of calling all attempts at humor "reddit"

Go for it.
Punpun will always be Veeky Forums as fuck.

*poor attempts at humor

Best post in thread.