When will you fags stop being delusional?

When will you fags stop being delusional?

grooming better (fixing his skin, shaving that shit facial hair, styling and washing his fucking hair or using a dry shampoo for more volume, getting a decent tan) would help tremendously. notice how often we have those threads here

or you could just sit on your ass and complain that you weren't born 10/10. your choice

Is this guy an alpha or a beta?

Depends on if he has balls. You can't tell a man's worth by a picture. They aren't women.

Some people have unsaveable faces like OP's pic but most just need to get a good haircut, dress well, take care of their skin, work out and groom well.

that's a very unfair example. some people are irredeemably ugly, like in this picture, but that is rare. most people with enough effort can be somewhat attractive

feels good to be attractive. confidence is just a bonus.

10/10 love that shirt

>implying im not more confident when i'm dressed well

it rarely happens desu

first answer is correct
/thread

we have the technology to fix this

w2c that t-shirt holy shit

beyond alpha

But you actually can, if someone looks bad he looks bad and isn't worth shit, no matter how confident he is.

pretty cute desu

The only thing you even need to do to be attractive is be not-fat.
Literally everything else follows.

kek

The guy in OP's pic isn't fat though. In fact, I think he would look better if he put on some weight.

i need to see more shit like this it's weirdly unsettling

>pc on carpet
>side panel off
>using a ventilator in 2016
>awoo maga shirt

pol/10

>fixing his skin
what specifically is wrong with his skin, and how would one go about fixing it? are you sure he isn't just ugly?

t. Retard

>would help tremendously
He'd go from a slightly ungroomed ugly KHV
To a groomed ugly KHV

do you not see the pimples he's got on his shit or are you blind

he'd go from a 2/10 to at least a 5/10. couple that with a decent personality and style and he's fine.

>muh victimhood complex

most ungroomed people are pretty gross looking.

You're thinking of women.

>tfw have been told i look like a skinny David Gandy numerous times

feelsgoodman

Alpha as fuck.

lol looks like a guy who browses /a/ /g/ /v/ /jp/ and Veeky Forums

I've met plenty of handsome devil's who fell so far into the friend zone while young they just accepted they'll never get pussy.