Say I'm a girl who is sufficiently attractive, would you care if I wore shit like a kanken backpack, birkens...

Say I'm a girl who is sufficiently attractive, would you care if I wore shit like a kanken backpack, birkens, doc martens etc.?

>girl who is sufficiently attractive

you can do whatever you want then m8

attractive girls can dress like fucking trash and still attract men. so it doesn't really matter

it doesnt matter what you wear if youre attractive. guys will try to fuck you regardless

honestly it's a cute look regardless of how attractive you are

i know it's a tumblrina stereotype but it looks better than basic bitch attire

post pic of your outfit

why do you care if we care though

But whyyy though
The best part about being an attractive girl is that you can experiment with different pieces anyways and still look good
I'd call it a goddamn shame if you dressed in forever 21 tier

it wouldnt even matter if u were ugly

dont let your preconceived notions of how other people might judge your outfits get in the way of dressing in a way that you personally find compelling

cmon dude u know the rules

post feet

Not really, but not being a basic bitch helps

Cause I want to fuck a fashion nerd guy

why are fjall raven kanken backpacks hated so much i think they're pretty dope

You're a bad person. Unfit for purpose.

Veeky Forums hates everything. I think it looks good too. Its probably just because it's so popular.

I will fvck, literally, anything that have a hole even if they look like thrash. Thanks for ask.

What a slut.

I've never seen a girl dress like that, not even kidding. Girls here only wear h&m and Zara, and nike/adidas shoes.

stop teasing me it's mean :(

that's horrible

This is a really good response

They're fine on women but not on men.

My gf already does but idc

This outfit is just outdoorsy, not even moderately ugly compared to what people normally wear. Doc Martens are ugly only to the streetwear gang here where people argue which exactly the same sporty shoes look good and which do not. Kanken backpack is not popular at all in my country, maybe people don't like it when it is too common and it has a logo which is a little bit turnoff after time (though not as much as sports brand logo, like Adidas or Nike or oversized Gucci and Armani logos). Women's purses are million times uglier, I can't even get how anyone can come up with so ugly invention like a purse. Golden chains are ugly and usually purse material is thick and colorful leather that is treated like a thin material, frills and stuff. Also, most people have no idea how to choose matching colors so wearing black is always better.

>fvck

Of a girl is attractive AND knows real fashion(not average trendy shit) and dress well, is like a solid 100/10

Kånken was already played out in Europe in 2010 when woung woman had them.

And it pretty much sucks as a backpack too.

Sveiki namuose apskretėlė

what a tease :^)

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

ay bb you like missionary?

Yeah it would give me the freedom to make assumptions about you, here in sweden those girls are very left and sometimes feminists to the extreme, so I would judge you politically too. I would interact with you like any normal girl, but would be less likely to pursue something and would also as I said judge you secretly

it's not really a bad look, but a nerdy fashion dude would think your outfit looks eh. also, it's very associated with tumblrinas. which is bad

>implying I want slut hands on my clothes

im pretty sure i'd still be a faggot

>My gf

this

kek

Nope, wouldn't care. In fact if I saw you wearing doc martens I'd probably roll my eyes, but smile and act nice anyways.

>And it pretty much sucks as a backpack too.

The standard size is actually pretty great if you have a short body. Sits a lot more comfortably than most.

Yasmin?

I think they're not bad, but the price...
Tbh, i'm too poorfag for them. Would rather just cop a regular plain canvas tote bag.

pyderastas lmao

I thought you were the sloot in this thread, looks like I was bamboozled again.

Because she has low self esteem

blet hebra lmao einam džointų padaužyt. O pana visai qt nx ją btfo'int?

pirmyn vyruti