I bought these frames online,not to fill with prescription lenses, just to wear as an accessory

I bought these frames online,not to fill with prescription lenses, just to wear as an accessory.
When I got them, I found out the logo is ENGRAVED in the lens, I thought it would just be a sticker or something.

I want to keep the frames, do optometrists cut non prescription lenses?

I know companies put their logo on sunglasses but why eyeglasses wtf

pls no

I legit think my grandpa has these

why would they put a logo that takes up too much of the fucking lens theres no way anyone could wear these without looking like a sperglord

ok do you know any info to help

Because glasses are for people who need them sperglord

but there is literally nothing wrong with wearing accessories?

Wearing glasses you don't need is like riding a wheelchair when you can walk. You'll look like a total douchebag.

people with glasses are not crippled lol

Glasses thread, okay cool. I was gifted some round sunglasses , but they dont fit. My head is pretty goddamn fat. Anyone know where I can choose a larger size for round shades?

Arguably not, doesn't change the fact that you're a dork regardless of whether or not you're wearing a prosthetic.

I guess i'll enjoy my fashion choices then

There's always that person that will ask to wear your glasses. And when they wear them and they see their vision is the same, you'll look like a complete fool

as somebody with glasses I can let y'all know it is a disability.

If you just wear the frames or clear non-corrective lenses that's pretty sperg tier.

You might like how you look in glasses as a novelty and probably because you have an ugly/fat face.

more important than size is shape. if you have a round face you probably want angular medium-large glasses. Look up glasses shape face shape chart and compare.

Glasses are a nice way to accessorize except you either have to lie or wear them everyday unless you want people to know you are playing pretend. The worst part is you are pretending to be a nerd?

If you want to wear cool glasses and look cool doing it try something more fun and interesting than plain black rectangles.

Ive got an angular face, but its still a big ass head. I didn't mean round and chubby, sorry. I definitely have tried the other shapes, oddly enough the raybans dont look good on me. At all. I never thought a person who could make wayfarers look bad existed but I found him in the mirror.

>hey lemme wear your glasses!
>no you may not
wow its not difficult

>projecting face insecurity this hard
Its just style you mong

>those glasses
>style

its not being called stylish, it is literally for a style the wearer wants

here i found some cool funky U-Neek glasses for you, style!

Is the style called middle-aged-basic-cable-TV-personality?

were you raped by a pair of black glasses as a child?

Zac Bagans pls

Ghosts aren't real

stop wearing affliction shirts and flat brimmed caps

im confused am I a middle aged man or a ghosthunter douche for owning black glasses

Just a fuccboi who dresses like him.

lmao black glasses are like black shoes, a black watch , or black belt lmao

nonversatile and either very formal or terrible looking?

The ones in the op pic look perfect for a Limp Bizkit fan though.

keep rollin rollin rollin

what do you wear, turtle shell? goofy ass lookin nigga

It's more about the squareness than the black color.

But yes, although only becuase I'm golden blonde. Tortoise shell was made for blondes.

are you a librarian? i've honestly only seen women wear tortoise shell

No just beautiful.

you are a girl though right? you wouldn't want to look like a freak wearing turtle shell as a dude

It's cool I'm 6'2" with a jawline and cheekbones.

bet you'renot that hot lol

>
>what do you wear, turtle shell? goofy ass lookin nigga

its tortoiseshell and so many men wear it that it's honestly played out.

This board is called fashion and these glasses don't belong here. It's like posting a pair of black slacks that look like any others and asking for opinions.

>Someone asks to wear your glasses
>They can't see shit with them on due to the prescription
yeah haha

why do people still wear these glasses. what are you trying to project? do you want to look like an early 2000s middle class father of four? an insufferable balding indie game dev?

the fact that anybody would buy these just as a "fashion accessory" is ludicrous, they're the exact opposite. they look like something you're wearing because you're being forced to. that or you just saw that they were armani and you think that's an actual indicator of quality.

Buy some of those sunglases lenses that are super light colour,at least it's not as retarded as wearing a prescription glases without prescription
>pic related

yea honestly you can get away with wearing glasses all the time if they are tinted shades.

I have to deal with this guy who has the gunnar gaming glass lenses in his own frames and wears them every waking moment. He's a higher up with intel, enough that he probably spends more time in meetings and shit than looking at screens.

He honestly pulls it off.

Mirrored are douchy but a greyish gradient would be cool

You're one step above the promo girls/bartenders that wear them without lenses.

>I bought these frames online,not to fill with prescription lenses, just to wear as an accessory
Please don't wear them, OP. I hate people who do this.