Western Inspo Thread

Post Western/Cowboy/Country Inspo.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-West-Worn-Holly-George-Warren/dp/0810906155
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im all about westernwear, but if you're going to make a niche thread you're going to have to contribute yourself alot first...

>black manlet
>untied cheap boots
>western

I'm physically repulsed

Someone show this man what conditioner is

I think That's Bon Jovi lmao

Recently got these boots. Love em honestly

Also this should be in the mail today

W2c? I like those a lot

Woolrich "bootlegger" They're 280 but Sierra trading post has them for 60

>implying there weren't black people in the old west
>implying most people back then weren't manlets by todays standards
>implying people even wore boots with laces back then

This is one of my favorites.

There were no black people in the west.

guess i'll start

>implying you know what the fuck you're talking about
>what are Exodusters

No such thing. Kansans literally lined their border to stop niggers from entering. Myth.

How is that a myth? Please elaborate.

Ah I've seen this advert. Guy is really something . "utopia? I would fuckin hate it."

Most of them couldn't even get past St. Louis because Kansans never wanted blacks. The poor white boys were afraid of slavery taking work from them so they wouldn't let blacks into Kansas. That was during and before the civil war. Blacks fleeing the south was far after the west was old.

>There were no black people in the west

I know he ain't strictly West. But there was some seriously nice costumes in fargo season 2

Bleeding Kansas was before the Civil War, yes. You forget that while there were ruffians fighting and killing blacks, there were also abolitionists fighting against them. The west was not too old by the 1870s, which was when many blacks fled the south (during Reconstruction).

dump inc

>heroin chic
please spare us

naw It's dope

this thread took a turn for the worse

I wouldn't call Kansas and Oklahoma the west desu.

dumping boys

How about
you post some fits of your own. Western styles sounds dumb as fuck

man working in construction i really enjoy wearing stuff that is not only functional and comfortable but manages to look good as well

>No.1158814
fuck cunt youd get fit doing this

really like this one

Oi so the cowboy boots have a big heel or whatever for catching on stirrups when riding a horse yeh?

There were still blacks in California.

how do I into western???

t. skinny tall arab guy with black people hair

Slim jeans, either Levi's or some selvedge brand.

Collared shirts (not button downs), occasionally sweaters. T-shirts if unbearably hot.

Jackets, corduroy, denim, cotton duck, lined, unlined; anything that's basically "classic" American style.

Boots, Redwing is a good brand and you can browse similar ones to them.

Hat, most people can't wear a cowboy hat without looking dumb so it's best to look at a ballcap of some sorts. My favorite brands are Fairends and Ebbets.

Also forgot to mention Lee's or Wrangler for denim.

Was going to post in fbg but I already had this open. Should I get an assorted colors generic bandana pack and if yes what brand.

it's easy stay the fuck away from our country

Are cowboy boots effay on women? What are good outfits?

Oh, bonus points, what do I type into a search engine to find more stuff like this, assuming they are the correct core? Trying to find something that fits ok and possibly costs less. It's Patagonia, which seems to have the association of a guy in a knit hoodie with a shitty haircut also, which might mean there is a better way for me to go about this, I dunno.

i'm useless

put your knife in me

weeeeew lad

i went to the library earlier today and was looking through some fashion books, found this one called

how the west was worn :

amazon.com/How-West-Worn-Holly-George-Warren/dp/0810906155

amazing fucking book, you guys should see if your local library has it. rhinestone suits (nudie, manuel, etc.) and westernwear all the way from the original early 1900s up to recent decades.

been googling for some of the brands mentioned in the book, finding some neat stuff on etsy etc.

also been looking at some wranglers, ive been looking for a pair of high rise denim for the longest time (that could easily be replaced / is a staple and can easily be found), and i haven't pulled the trigger on em yet but they got this line called the cowboy cut which looks pretty similar to the slim silhouettes seen in alot of old west photos.

also been looking for a nice pair of flared denim for a while and saw this dude from this local psych rock band last week rocking the sickest pair and now i want em even more

also not many people know this but johnny depp is actually a fucking style ace, and for the most part he's into westernwear pic related

also watched the hateful eight last night, wasn't much inspiration as far as costume design goes but i still enjoyed the mood and atmosphere, made me want to get back in touch with nature and go out for a camp or sth

>tips stetson

bastardizing this thread a little

those pants fit so fucking dope

>two pants of sunglasses